VDJWCDPGZK
ZZFDFFSVFW
NNCFXPTJKG
NRJCMKVWQX
TNRGZHGMHT
BXCWCHNWGJ
LDHLMBVNCS

thx 4 the list had most of the codes on it but i didnt have #10-12

I just won Pain after playing this game a ton. Of course, of all of the prizes Pain is the one thing that I already have! haha oh well free is free.

[quote name='BrolyB593']I just won Pain after playing this game a ton. Of course, of all of the prizes Pain is the one thing that I already have! haha oh well free is free.[/QUOTE]

Trade it on the trading forum. :bouncy:

I'm trying to get a PS3 :).

[quote name='BrolyB593']I just won Pain after playing this game a ton. Of course, of all of the prizes Pain is the one thing that I already have! haha oh well free is free.[/QUOTE]

Every single person winning Pain already owns it feels like. That and Uncharted 2 DLC are the ones I would want since they would seem more likely to get.

can i have it if you don't need it?

Damn... on my last play I hit a Little Big Planet 2 & Little Big Planet 2 Collector's Edition. Nearly shat myself, thinking they matched.

I won me a copy of GT 5, but I acidentally misplace one letter in my email, and one in my name, will that effect anything? I have to confirmation page Screen Caped, and sent an email to the help Email with the picture of the Cap.

[quote name='Greyslash']I won me a copy of GT 5, but I acidentally misplace one letter in my email, and one in my name, will that effect anything? I have to confirmation page Screen Caped, and sent an email to the help Email with the picture of the Cap.[/QUOTE]

How coincidental that you misplaced a letter in both your email and your name, then won. Surely you aren't trying to cheat the system or anything, right?:roll:

[quote name='mtxbass1']How coincidental that you misplaced a letter in both your email and your name, then won. Surely you aren't trying to cheat the system or anything, right?:roll:[/QUOTE]
Oh, no, why ever would I do such a terrible, terrible thing?

[quote name='hitme']Is there any "trick" to getting a prize? I've been entering emails and codes nonstop for the last two hours and still no prize.

I read around that you go to the website at 9 PM EST for the best chances of winning...[/QUOTE]

Yeah the trick is dont cheat... :roll:

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Yeah the trick is dont cheat... :roll:[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think you're right. When I tried it again earlier today, I actually won a movie rental (Men In Black). But ever since, I got nothing. :roll:

Finally won something and it was Clash of the Titans. Seen it twice already so if anyone has something like Pain or HVB I could trade it. Also have some 48 hour trials if anyone would want that.

can some one plaese help me!!!

i have won mod nation racers and i have the confermation code and gave them my real adress. i gave out a fake email and was wondering if any one else that has won recieved an email and if you need the email to claim the prize?

Yay, won Modnation Racers tonight =D. It says I will receive the game within 8-10 weeks (2-2.5 months) Helluh long time to receive the game lol but hey it's free.

I won Patapon 2.. I have this game already lol. I was hoping for Locoroco 2 or the Uncharted 2 DLC. ah well, guess I'll give it to a friend.

can some one plaese help me!!!

i have won mod nation racers and i have the confermation code and gave them my real adress. i gave out a fake email and was wondering if any one else that has won recieved an email and if you need the email to claim the prize?

just won high velocity bowling...but dont have a ps3..

maybe ill trade someone something....? i have a psp tho haha

[quote name='andrhalp']can some one plaese help me!!!

i have won mod nation racers and i have the confermation code and gave them my real adress. i gave out a fake email and was wondering if any one else that has won recieved an email and if you need the email to claim the prize?[/QUOTE]

Dude you cheated and then feel the need to post on here begging for help not once.. but twice.

Oh and yes they do email you to verify the email address is legit.

Maybe next time you wont cheat.

Well, so far I won Modnation Racers for myself, Grand Turismo 5 for a friend, a subway $5 gift card, and an Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Siege Expansion code.

But since I no longer have the Uncharted 2 game, throwing the code up on here.

EDIT: TAKEN

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='4thHorseman']Well, so far I won Modnation Racers for myself, Grand Turismo 5 for a friend, a subway $5 gift card, and an Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Siege Expansion code.

But since I no longer have the Uncharted 2 game, throwing the code up on here.

4PH4-R6BF-8J9N [/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch!! Used the code. :)

This promotion is awesome. Have won a Locoroco 2, and a Little Big Planet 2. Need it to be tomorrow, I'm getting addicted to the sound of exploding jalapenos.

Hmmm, is the game not launching for anyone else? It just sits on the page until it timesout. . .

NVM, must've been a temporary issue on their end. Looks like they killed a lot of the mutli-use codes, because I got errors for a lot of the ones I've been using over and over each day. They still work, but only once per account now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jodou']Hmmm, is the game not launching for anyone else? It just sits on the page until it timesout. . .

NVM, must've been a temporary issue on their end. Looks like they killed a lot of the mutli-use codes, because I got errors for a lot of the ones I've been using over and over each day. They still work, but only once per account now.[/QUOTE]
is that why im getting errors. on the site it says no purchase necessary, how are we suppose to play without purchase then?

btw i hate subway's food.

I can not get past lining up the peppers. It tells me there is an error. Yesterday was my first time playing and it did the same thing. I am using the newest Firefox if that helps. I was able to register to get to the game. Any ideas? Are you guys using IE? Is it my adblock on FF?

[quote name='slowdive21']I can not get past lining up the peppers. It tells me there is an error. Yesterday was my first time playing and it did the same thing. I am using the newest Firefox if that helps. I was able to register to get to the game. Any ideas? Are you guys using IE? Is it my adblock on FF?[/QUOTE]

I'm using FF with Adblock and I dont get any errors.

I just tried it and it worked! I didn't win, but at least the game is working now (for me). I don't know why it wasn't working yesterday (the first time I played).

Now it is not working again. They only code that worked out of the 3 i've tried so far is the newest one. The one above it and the first one gave me an error.

Played for 3 days already and no win so far :cry:. My friend just played 2 games and he won Gran turismo, i wish i was that lucky.

bread's done
Back