Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='gebura']@Vinny & Wraith,
I received mine literally less than 5 minutes after. My prize was GT5. Hope that helps.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shortaznkid99']I also got the confirmation email about two minutes later. I use Gmail by the way.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys. I got mine... I thought I used my Yahoo email but forgot I used the Gmail account. Anyway, got my confirmation.

Man, I'm so excited that I actually won and won't have to worry about buying GT5. I wish I had seen this thread earlier but only found out a few days ago.

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']Still didn't get my e-mail. I just e-mailed them to make sure.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting worried about this too, what email did you use to contact them?

looks like i'm out of codes ;[

modnation racers is a good score though, anyone receive their prizes way ahead of schedule?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='killer9']i see alot of people not getting anything they said one prize per level per household[/QUOTE]

I think it's too early to tell since prizes ship in 8-10 weeks. I'm pretty sure they will be okay with a brother or sister playing. I recall one of their tweets mentioning that family members playing would be reasonable but having like 20 accounts for one house would be OD. Someone tell me if I am remembering correctly or not.

So I figured I would go back to play this game for old time's sake after two straight weeks of losses. The first round I played gave me a Clash of the Titans rental, which I then proceeded to facepalm.

[quote name='aporter727']Subway can suck my fiery footlong. So sick of losing every day, but I can't quit you.[/QUOTE]

Everyday? So you buy a Subway product everyday hoping to win? Or is there another way to win besides going to Subway?

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Just throwing it out there: Their Turkey Melt whateveritwas Fiery sandwich is delicious.[/QUOTE]

I want to try their Buffalo one. Anyone try this sandwich yet?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']The buffalo one isn't new, it's been around forever.[/QUOTE]

Didn't say it was new. I was saying I wanted to try it, and asked if anyone has.

[quote name='TooMuchCoolness']Everyday? So you buy a Subway product everyday hoping to win? Or is there another way to win besides going to Subway?[/QUOTE]

I have a few personal emails, along with my girlfriend, and I've used every code possible now. You don't have to go to Subway everyday to get new codes to play.

[quote name='aporter727']Didn't say it was new. I was saying I wanted to try it, and asked if anyone has.[/QUOTE]

It's nothing special. It's just the same chicken cubes from the chicken teriyaki but with very mild buffalo sauce. Their chicken would taste so much better if they just let the flavor soak in.

[quote name='TooMuchCoolness']Oh so where else can you get the codes from? I wasn't aware of that...[/QUOTE]

I got the ones I've used from this thread. 3 a day per email when you have about 5 emails can take a while to use them all up. Which I've about done.

Last week I won the bloggie cam and I sent an email to [email protected] because I never received an confirmation email but I did take a screen shot of the winning page with the confirmation code and they said they had a record of my win and it was being processed and all that junk. So my suggestion to you all is either email them with your confirmation code or with your contact info but just to be safe take a screen shot of the winning page.

[quote name='spree']I think it's too early to tell since prizes ship in 8-10 weeks. I'm pretty sure they will be okay with a brother or sister playing. I recall one of their tweets mentioning that family members playing would be reasonable but having like 20 accounts for one house would be OD. Someone tell me if I am remembering correctly or not.[/QUOTE]

I hope you are correct since my brother just started playing and if he wins a Level 2 prize then I hope it's cool since I already won the Invizimals PSP pack. Since P.O.Boxes aren't allowed we have the same house address.

[quote name='spree']I think it's too early to tell since prizes ship in 8-10 weeks. I'm pretty sure they will be okay with a brother or sister playing. I recall one of their tweets mentioning that family members playing would be reasonable but having like 20 accounts for one house would be OD. Someone tell me if I am remembering correctly or not.[/QUOTE] Found the tweets you were referencing: About people having made many multiple accounts:
They're wasting their time. I just spoke w/ our development team, they're aware of it & it all gets filtered out;The prizes they've "won" will never be mailed to them, and they'll be put back in the pool for legitimate entries. We're on it.
As for families playing:
I didn't ask about that specifically, but I think it's one e-mail address per address can receive a prize. Not positive though.
Whether that means only one email is allowed or something else, I'm not sure. Though I'm sticking with one account, as I can remember a past promotion of this nature (a wendy's one maybe?) that had killed prize orders to everyone that had made multiple accounts. I've already won LBP2 and a movie rental code, and one $60 pre-release game plus the potential to win fire drills is good enough for me.

[quote name='Schwowsers']New code posted on Manolith: A3436RRKX3

Also today's fire drill will be between 1:42 and 1:57.[/QUOTE]

You beat me to it, by the way the time (1:42 and 1:57) is EST so adjust accordingly

[quote name='erequena']You beat me to it, by the way the time (1:42 and 1:57) is EST so adjust accordingly[/QUOTE]
the moment i saw that... I thought why even try lol

Out of curiosity, is the fire drill link always the same? Think I'll actually try for it today but rather than spamming refresh on their twitter, I'd prefer the actual FD link.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I keep reading about 'fire drills'. Can you please explain what it is? Thanks![/QUOTE]Basically, they post a link and the first 75 people to click it and enter their email address successfully win.
[quote name='Evolve']Finally won Little Big Planet 2, only took forever = P[/QUOTE]
I just plugged my codes for the day and oddly, it's the first time I ever saw LBP2 show up in one of the windows.

[quote name='Jodou']Basically, they post a link and the first 75 people to click it and enter their email address successfully win.[/QUOTE]

Where does the link get posted?

Thanks!

[quote name='Jodou']Out of curiosity, is the fire drill link always the same? Think I'll actually try for it today but rather than spamming refresh on their twitter, I'd prefer the actual FD link.[/QUOTE]I wish but it's not. I clicked and compared their old links, and all were different.

Well, I won last thursday and it might as well have been announced because at 2:58 EST it hadn't happened yet. With two minutes to go in their self-imposed deadline, everyone knew it was coming. It was also gone in about 12 seconds. So good luck all, it's going to be a pain.

[quote name='Jodou']Basically, they post a link and the first 75 people to click it and enter their email address successfully win.

I just plugged my codes for the day and oddly, it's the first time I ever saw LBP2 show up in one of the windows.[/QUOTE]

Wow, really? I have seen LBP2 I think everyday. The regular edition, and the collectors. I would always seem to have a regular one and a CE one pop up lol, but finally 2 regulars came up.

I already told the subway twitterer that the "first come wins" ideology is bandwidth and latency discrimination.

playstation (it doesn't increase the price level and can be texted)
FIERYFOOTLONG

manolith (it doesn't increase the price level and can be texted)
A3436RRKX3

[quote name='FadeToOne']I already told the subway twitterer that the "first come wins" ideology is bandwidth and latency discrimination.[/QUOTE]

Because it's their fault you have dial-up.

[quote name='time2play']playstation (it doesn't increase the price level and can be texted)
FIERYFOOTLONG

manolith (it doesn't increase the price level and can be texted)
A3436RRKX3[/QUOTE]

most of the time the codes are already up so just let me know whether they can be texted/increase the prize level

[quote name='FadeToOne']I already told the subway twitterer that the "first come wins" ideology is bandwidth and latency discrimination.[/QUOTE]

While a fair claim, I got a VERY poor connection IE 150 kbs download cap/ 30kbs upload cap... and I still rather easily managed to get an update on my phone, refresh the page, and win... lol

entered my email xD and got insta rejected =P

bread's done
Back