Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='bobright']I just won a $50.00 Sony style gift card!

8-10 week delivery though, if its truly legit well we'll see :lol:[/QUOTE]

Gratz! :)

Won GT5 this morning. Well, my wife did...but she never plays PS3 so it's mine.

So far it's been a PS3 Move Hardware Bundle, ModNation Racers and GT5.
Plus a few crappy SD rentals.

Great contest!

[quote name='bobright']I just won a $50.00 Sony style gift card!

8-10 week delivery though, if its truly legit well we'll see :lol:[/QUOTE]
Heh, sadly that won't get you much. . .

[quote name='Jodou']Heh, sadly that won't get you much. . .[/QUOTE]

Why do you say that are games like 80 bucks on Sony Style? Hey if things are normal prices 50 bucks is not too shabby

[quote name='bobright']Why do you say that are games like 80 bucks on Sony Style? Hey if things are normal prices 50 bucks is not too shabby[/QUOTE]
It's because they charge MSRP for everything they sell, which is usually 50%+ what you'd pay retail.

^ well accessories that are recently released msrp is normal unless were talking about video games then ur right amazon is usually your best bet ( mainly because game credit)

I just started playing on behalf of my sister with her email address. Put in two codes yesterday, then two today....and it still hasn't unlocked prize level 2. Anyone else have this problem?

[quote name='jester695']I just started playing on behalf of my sister with her email address. Put in two codes yesterday, then two today....and it still hasn't unlocked prize level 2. Anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]

There are certain codes that only allow you to play without increasing the prize value (typically the ones found from Twitter/Facebook/Blogs). The ones that raise the prize levels are the food ones (there are some listed in the first post of the thread here)

I've been playing for a week and finally won something. The Uncharted 2 DLC! Good thing I held out on buying this.

[quote name='MetalPinata']There are certain codes that only allow you to play without increasing the prize value (typically the ones found from Twitter/Facebook/Blogs). The ones that raise the prize levels are the food ones (there are some listed in the first post of the thread here)[/QUOTE]

I see. Thanks for letting me know.

They are doing two more Fire Drills next week: 500 $5 Subway cards twice!

[quote name='BlueLobstah']New code just posted on twitter: A3333LK6LX[/QUOTE]
Thanks! It won me the Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion DLC.

Is it important to get the emails if you won? I won something and printed out the conformation number and stuff and the sheet said that I will recieve it in 8-10 weeks but I read that some other people were having problems with aol emails too. There's not a confirm button or anything is there?

I just won Modnation, but a few weeks ago I won LBP2. The thing says only one thing per household though, so does that mean I can't keep Modnation?

[quote name='Mockey0111']I just won Modnation, but a few weeks ago I won LBP2. The thing says only one thing per household though, so does that mean I can't keep Modnation?[/QUOTE]

ALL PRIZE WINNERS: Once a participant has won a Prize at a given Level, the participant will not be permitted to win another Prize at that Level

LB2 is a level 2 prize (unless you won the collectors edition). So you can still win level 1 and 3 prizes

Yeah I got a LAH download as well.
And whoever said that their winning pattern was male genitalia is a freaking genius. I got two downloads out of it today after the first time I using it.

I won 2 copies of Gran Turismo 5 with 2 different emails...I'm willing to trade one of my copies for Little Big Planet 2! PM me if interested!

Won Modnation Racers just now, also won some stupid Hellboy rental on a different email but I don't know what address I put, may have been the same. Hope that doesn't disqualify me from receiving the game.

Just won my second UC2 Siege expansion code. Seeing as I already have one, I'm going to give this one away. First person to state their favorite set piece in UC2 gets the code.
Edit: Code taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone wants to trade movie rentals I have Men In Black and Hellboy. In case someone has an extra movie rental that they already saw.

[quote name='jeffpm']Just won my second UC2 Siege expansion code. Seeing as I already have one, I'm going to give this one away. First person to state their favorite set piece in UC2 gets the code.[/QUOTE]
If u mean favorite part of the game then it be the village mountain piece.

[quote name='jeffpm']Just won my second UC2 Siege expansion code. Seeing as I already have one, I'm going to give this one away. First person to state their favorite set piece in UC2 gets the code.[/QUOTE]

My favorite set piece would be the really tall hotel building you see from ground level just before climbing it in chapter 6. I also really like the pool at the top of the hotel with the palm trees and the really wide view of the city below.

Too late? :(

bread's done
Back