Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

anybody have an extra uncharted 2 dlc they wouldnt mind giving away? Thats like the only thing i want from this contest hah

Here's some extra rentals that were thrown in with some trades I made:

Men In Black: TBN8-78BC-R3PA
Charlie's Angels: KEHH-J5BE-NJHG
Hellboy: C2D3-5LB8-QB6D

What is the best method to win in that Jalapeno game? Is there a specific time to win? Is it random? Does it matter where I place the jalapenos? I'm trying to win LBP 2 CE. It keeps coming up as one of the tiles but never a second one.

[quote name='KratosKilla']What is the best method to win in that Jalapeno game? Is there a specific time to win? Is it random? Does it matter where I place the jalapenos? I'm trying to win LBP 2 CE. It keeps coming up as one of the tiles but never a second one.[/QUOTE]
there is no actual logic you either win or lose, its predetermined so just play the mobile website when you think no one is trying

[quote name='admiralvic']there is no actual logic you either win or lose, its predetermined so just play the mobile website when you think no one is trying[/QUOTE]

No one is never trying ive played with 50 emails for over a week all i got was a rental. Lesson learned invest the time in employment applications instead.

And hell to me if your already employed quit wasting your time and go play some games lol.:bouncy:

Ive been to other forums sites and way to many people are using a proxy to win so if your playing multiple emails without using a proxy your basically advertising clicking not that you can't win still its just probably so small of a chance now. The time to win was before they updated it when all the prize pictures looked different.

[quote name='jscott']well if you say so. i just won a copy of lbp2 today and im not using any proxy server...[/QUOTE]
What were the conditions in which you won? What time? Jalapeno placement? Location of winning prize tile? Which code?

the time was about 7pm central. ive read the jalapeno placement is irrelevant as the game is predetermined, i just put them in random places. the code i used was one of the twitter codes, AECM4478T4
unfortunately for me my ps3 just stopped reading games for some reason tonight so i cant be excited about the games ive won on the subway game :(

Well, I tried to do this at work probably the day it started, but the way Flash is blocked at work, I got to the Jalapeno game and after placing the pieces, I couldn't proceed further. No clue if I one or not.

Anyway, I'd kinda like to have a Move bundle or LBP, so I decided to give this another shot a moment ago here at home. Thank a lot OP. On my third try, I won a copy of GT5! I don't know if I really care about GT5 or not, but I'm happy to win something and I guess I might enjoy the game, even though I prefer arcade racers rather than racing sims.

When I got to the part where I have to enter my address, my computer got bogged down by Flash too, I was running at 100% CPU. I was worried my computer would crash when I hit submit hehehehe.

I tried the first two Sunchip codes and then the first sticker code. The first set I just placed peppers randomly, but then I decided to just do some design randomly.

Once again, thanks OP. Now maybe I can win LBP or a Move bundle. Also, good luck to everyone else.

:)

Edit: I was playing in the third tier. Kinda wish it had been the Special Edition of GT5 but it doesn't matter I guess.
Oh, and the wife just tried. She won Patapon 2 for PSP.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom won Modnation Racers from a Sun Chips code she got today. She had to call me to ask if it was anything I'd want. :lol: Awesome.

Any strategy to winning? or is it just random?

I see the Jalapeno are different sizes

Edit- Wtf I won some movie rental by just putting them on the screen without thinking LOL!

[quote name='Killagamer']Any strategy to winning? or is it just random?

I see the Jalapeno are different sizes

Edit- Wtf I won some movie rental by just putting them on the screen without thinking LOL![/QUOTE]

There is no strategy. The game is determined once you enter your code, the jalapenos just give the game some added flare.

I won GT5 a while a ago and it gave me a confirmation number, but I never received an email. Was I supposed to to send them the number?

[quote name='stealth95np']I won GT5 a while a ago and it gave me a confirmation number, but I never received an email. Was I supposed to to send them the number?[/QUOTE]

I also won GT5 I got a email with the confirmation number saying I won. I tried to email them and make sure they had my correct address, but they never got back to me. Doubt I will get the game.

[quote name='Goodbyemrcool']I also won GT5 I got a email with the confirmation number saying I won. I tried to email them and make sure they had my correct address, but they never got back to me. Doubt I will get the game.[/QUOTE]

How do so many people manage to screw that up your like the 10th person that said that now i can see if your computer crashes or a power out but beyond those 2 things what held you back from getting the address right the first time. Don't you ever order things online?

[quote name='needler420']How do so many people manage to screw that up your like the 10th person that said that now i can see if your computer crashes or a power out but beyond those 2 things what held you back from getting the address right the first time. Don't you ever order things online?[/QUOTE]

After playing the game so many times you kind of forget. When you finally win a big prize you get worried and want to double check. I'm pretty sure my address was correct, I just never thought I would win anything.

[quote name='cooljammer00']So this contest is a total crapshoot, eh?

I guess it's still worth playing.[/QUOTE]

I played for a week since I heard about it and only won one prize above a movie. But considering it was GT5 i think it was worth it. 10 min a night for a week for a $60 game? Not bad... Other people are winning a bunch of dl codes though. Unfortunately I have never won a dl code other than a movie... Ah locoroco 2, how I want you... Sadly I'm out of codes now. How do people keep playing after a week? That expended all of the free codes and there is nothing left...

how long did it take to ship your prizes for those who have won already?

ive heard some say 2 day shipping, is that normal or the exception/best case scenario?

I won LBP2. When it shows up I'll believe it. Last year I won a NFL jersey on the other contest, no jersey, no response from anyone. I'll skip Subway and eat at Jrecks lol.

I've played well over 100 times and all I have won is a bag and High Velocity Bowling. This is outrageous. I really want a Playstation Move software bundle..I don't even want the PS3 one. I just want the regular bundle!!

[quote name='KratosGOW2525']I've played well over 100 times and all I have won is a bag and High Velocity Bowling. This is outrageous. I really want a Playstation Move software bundle..I don't even want the PS3 one. I just want the regular bundle!![/QUOTE]

Just you and 1247488274819 others using multiple emails want the prize.

[quote name='bearquat3']I played for a week since I heard about it and only won one prize above a movie. But considering it was GT5 i think it was worth it. 10 min a night for a week for a $60 game? Not bad... Other people are winning a bunch of dl codes though. Unfortunately I have never won a dl code other than a movie... Ah locoroco 2, how I want you... Sadly I'm out of codes now. How do people keep playing after a week? That expended all of the free codes and there is nothing left...[/QUOTE]
PM'd you, please read it.

Is the mobile site glitched? It always says I've already had 3 entries today, yet it lets me use as many codes as I want, even the same one over and over.

Also I won Modnation Racers on my 5th try from the only email I'm using to play this with, about a week ago. I feel bad for people like the dude below me who can't win with 8x the chances.

A long shot, but does anyone want to trade an extra Uncharted 2 DLC for a few movie codes? Have Charlie's Angels, Hellboy, Men in Black, Clash of the Titans...PM me please! That's all I was able to get for over a week's worth of work with 8 emails. :(

I have been playing this since it started and have used every single code on the front page and still haven't won a single prize yet!!!! Not even that crappy bag or a movie rental or anything. It kind of makes me mad that I waste my time doing this but I still do it hopeing to win something at one point. :)

Okay, to those who won any games or the playstation move bundle. Do you have any idea what code you used, and/or if it's on the first page of this thread.

[quote name='KratosGOW2525']Okay, to those who won any games or the playstation move bundle. Do you have any idea what code you used, and/or if it's on the first page of this thread.[/QUOTE]
I won Modnation Racers with one of the Twitter codes in the OP, if I recall correctly. But, it shouldn't make a difference. Tell me, why do you think Subway would arbitrarily make the odds less bad for certain codes?

[quote name='KratosGOW2525']Okay, to those who won any games or the playstation move bundle. Do you have any idea what code you used, and/or if it's on the first page of this thread.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure we all used one of the codes on the front page, but it really doesn't matter which one you use, only when you play. These contests all work the same. A bunch of randomly selected times are chosen before the contest ever began. If you enter your code at that time or the soonest time after, you win the randomly selected prize.

It doesn't matter what code you use or where you put the peppers, you just have to get lucky on the time.

[quote name='DanAdamKOF']I won Modnation Racers with one of the Twitter codes in the OP, if I recall correctly. But, it shouldn't make a difference. Tell me, why do you think Subway would arbitrarily make the odds less bad for certain codes?[/QUOTE]

I was just asking because in an earlier post, someone mentioned something along of the lines of
"the decision if you've won or not is with the code itself, not the actual pepper puzzle game"

[quote name='KratosGOW2525']I was just asking because in an earlier post, someone mentioned something along of the lines of
"the decision if you've won or not is with the code itself, not the actual pepper puzzle game"[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure the odds are determined when you play, not what code you play.

Maybe. It's just absolutely outrageous that I've been playing for so long and have won absolutely nothing. Theres like a 33.33% chance of getting a match

What the hey? I just won Gran Turismo 5, but it skipped straight to the confirmation page. Has this happened to anyone else?

I think it might have something to do with a previous prize (movie download I won with the email), but I haven't been keeping track of which emails win what. Is this the case?

[quote name='sneakysnake128']What the hey? I just won Gran Turismo 5, but it skipped straight to the confirmation page. Has this happened to anyone else?

I think it might have something to do with a previous prize (movie download I won with the email), but I haven't been keeping track of which emails win what. Is this the case?[/QUOTE]

Gratz on the game!

and ya if you already won something from that email account then you would already have added your mailing address to the contest.

Yeah, that penis pattern works the best. It's gotten me Uncharted 2 DLC, Loco Roco 2, ModNation Racers, and GT5 within my 5 days of playing (using my parents email/address, my college email/address, and my brother's college's email/address). Here's the pattern:
BABAB
BABAB
ABBBA

Put the jalapenos where the A's are.

[quote name='sneakysnake128']Yeah, that penis pattern works the best. It's gotten me Uncharted 2 DLC, Loco Roco 2, ModNation Racers, and GT5 within my 5 days of playing (using my parents email/address, my college email/address, and my brother's college's email/address). Here's the pattern:
BABAB
BABAB
ABBBA

Put the jalapenos where the A's are.[/QUOTE]

WOW!! I not sure if this was a fluke but I just won modnation racers using that similar pattern :D :bouncy:thank you!!

I used
BBAABB
BBAABB
BABBAB

jalapenos = A

give it a try

bread's done
Back