Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

Started this yesterday after seeing a co-worker enter codes for the past 2 weeks and only won movie rentals. I won Little Big Planet 2, he was so pissed!

[quote name='mnuttster']Is there a certain trick to it? I feel that I've played a ton and just haven't won anything.

3 different emails, 3 codes a day for almost two weeks (almost out of codes) and all I've won is two PSN movie rentals and Locoroco 2 (for which I don't have a PSP for).

How is it that all these other people are winning multiple LBP2's, GT5's, and other stuff and I win a rental of Last Action Hero, a prize that a Chicago bum would spit at me if I tried to give to him...[/QUOTE]

I have a PSP, but I only have 2 movie rentals to trade. D:

[quote name='mnuttster']Is there a certain trick to it? I feel that I've played a ton and just haven't won anything.

3 different emails, 3 codes a day for almost two weeks (almost out of codes) and all I've won is two PSN movie rentals and Locoroco 2 (for which I don't have a PSP for).

How is it that all these other people are winning multiple LBP2's, GT5's, and other stuff and I win a rental of Last Action Hero, a prize that a Chicago bum would spit at me if I tried to give to him...[/QUOTE]
[quote name='smokey6']Alternate Means Of Entering is now live. Get 1 free code sent to your email address just go here:
http://frenzy.subwayfreshbuzz.com/amoe/default.aspx?pid=DFED564C-C320-48F7-913C-2EDE403C8AF0

I had to keep refreshing the second page to get the CAPTCHA to show up, just an FYI.[/QUOTE]

Now they just send you 3 codes in the first request, thus giving everyone a chance at winning something every single day.

NOTE: they ask for your address when you submit this, so be smart and DO NOT CHEAT with this way of entering!

[quote name='Gut']I won LBP2 the other day, do you think they will still ship it even though the game has been delayed?[/QUOTE]

If I understood it correctly (still looking for verification myself), after reading back a few pages, it seems that someone asked about this and the reply was something like "We're sending everyone who won LBP2, GT5 instead" or so.

[quote name='air_max']you lost all your credit when you posted something false.

guy who makes grammar errors but is correct >>>>> guy who doesn't know what hes talking about.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='aporter727']You lost all credibility when you spouted bullshit. The pepper placement does not matter, and has been discussed throughout this entire 100 page thread. Stop acting like a dick about one spelling error just because he told you you were wrong, and provided proof. The fact that you don't have to even play the game through mobile phones has been talked about frequently. Grow up.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about you guys, but when someone does not know the difference between when and win, I just ignore what they say because they are probably 7 year old.

About the slow downs, I have won multiple times and there were no slow downs before I placed the peppers. I would have noticed a slow down after 9 wins. There were times when the game did lag for a second before I placed peppers, but those times I did not win.

Take my advice or not, but I think 9 wins speak for itself. I should really stop arguing with children on forums.

[quote name='ExtentAK']Got LBP2, was just about of codes too. Seems like they're giving away a ton of copys of this game.[/QUOTE]

they are giving just under 8,000 ps3 games away. total value of all prizes is over $1 million, and the total value of all the ps3 games is just under $500k. so yah, its one of the most likely prizes to win.

[quote name='Gut']I won LBP2 the other day, do you think they will still ship it even though the game has been delayed?[/QUOTE]

normally i dont harp on posters who come in and ask the same question over and over, but come on man, cant you just read a little bit before posting? someone like 5 posts above you quoted a post that has a reply to that answer from prizelogic. :roll:

[quote name='legendarydogs']I don't know about you guys, but when someone does not know the difference between when and win, I just ignore what they say because they are probably 7 year old.

Take my advice or not, but I think 9 wins speak for itself. I should really stop arguing with children on forums.[/QUOTE]

i dont know about you, but when somebody writes "they are probably 7 year old" instead of 7 years old i just ignore what they say

I can't seem to win PAIN. :/

Oh well, I won rentals and Uncharted DLC from this contest, it better than nothing.
Better than the people here who won nothing...

[quote name='bmulligan']Please do not bug them. Just be patient and wait. Many a deal and or contest has been ruined by idiots deluging inboxes and making copious inquiries as to where their free stuff is.
[/QUOTE]

He's right. We should stop emailing them, or else they may just snap and say "That's it, we are tired of all these emails!!! No prizes for anyone now!!"

Get real, dude. I haven't emailed them, but who gives a crap if others have? Their email address is there for a reason.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I highly doubt you will win that from this contest.

I would kill for one myself.[/QUOTE]

I won the Fortune Hunter Pack...

SWEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!

I am one of only 50 people that won?

OMG! :bouncy:

[quote name='JabbaB']I won the Fortune Hunter Pack...

SWEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!

I am one of only 50 people that won?

OMG! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

yup, 1 of 50.

but seeing as your CAG join date is this month, i some how don't believe you.

not that it really matters, if you are lying it only hurts you.

but you could prove it, or just tell us your name as im gonna write in to get a list of all the winners from them, lol

[quote name='n00bie']

[quote name='bmulligan']
Please do not bug them. Just be patient and wait. Many a deal and or contest has been ruined by idiots deluging inboxes and making copious inquiries as to where their free stuff is. [/quote]

He's right. We should stop emailing them, or else they may just snap and say "That's it, we are tired of all these emails!!! No prizes for anyone now!!"

Get real, dude. I haven't emailed them, but who gives a crap if others have? Their email address is there for a reason.[/QUOTE]

Because, in all likelihood, some johnnyhole is going to let cheapass gamer slip through their fingers in one of these emails, they find out about this thread and disqualify as many of us as they can find for sharing codes and playing multiple email addresses. It could happen. At the least, it could cause them to hyper scrutinize entries that share certain characteristics and disqualify a lot of cags that may not have been otherwise.

Just have patience. You get what you get, when you get it. There's no reason to be overly obnoxious about when you're going to get your free shit. Furthermore, the post I was referring to was about emailing Subway - and they're not even the ones really running the contest. A promotional company is.

[quote name='bmulligan']Because, in all likelihood, some johnnyhole is going to let cheapass gamer slip through their fingers in one of these emails, they find out about this thread and disqualify as many of us as they can find for sharing codes and playing multiple email addresses. It could happen. At the least, it could cause them to hyper scrutinize entries that share certain characteristics and disqualify a lot of cags that may not have been otherwise.
[/QUOTE]

Seriously, you all need to chill and take this guy's advice. People who use the same username as their email are the first round of easy winners to weed out with some of these blatant bragging posts about using X number of emails, etc (thankfully we're not in that group). I'd hate to see people who *really* didn't do much wrong not get some of these epic prizes. Face it, a single person or small group using a dozen emails and only winning one game over the course of a month is not a gross offender. It's the people who are using 20-30 emails and winning 10+ level 2+ prizes that should have their wins void. It's also not hard to check the time stamp of the "excited" posters who win things like the Uncharted 2 FHE, Move bundles, etc. and their records...

Plus, I'd prefer not a whole lot of scrutiny on this contest. For the simple fact that me, my roommate and one of our friends who is sleeping on our couch used the same computers for the majority of this contest (mostly because two of our PCs are constantly logged into WoW/SC2) until we started reading some of the concerns in this thread a few weeks ago. Out of the three of us, we've won 3x Level 1 Prizes, 1x Level 2 Prize, 1x Level 3 prize. The two larger are going to different addresses in diff. states because we don't trust our dorm office after our Amazon orders got stolen (used our indiv. home addresses). That being said, we've used maybe 9-10 emails total (average of 3 each) over the life of this promotion. Which I don't feel bad about, but it makes a person kinda question how many will be considered "too much."

I sort of wish this thread, with the exception of the main post would go to the way of a deletion.

PSP Game Download from PlayStationNetwork - Locoroco 2
9K3H-K6BJ-DTCD

Clash of the Titans Rental
3M7T-JRB4-43M4

Another Clash of the Titans Rental
6JQN-TCB5-MKG6

ENJOY!

[quote name='KrissyNicole2980']PSP Game Download from PlayStationNetwork - Locoroco 2
9K3H-K6BJ-DTCD

3M7T-JRB4-43M4

6JQN-TCB5-MKG6

ENJOY![/QUOTE]

I would jump on that Locoroco code, but alas no PSP. I'm sure some lurker will snap it up anyway...

Thanks for sharing though!

[quote name='KrissyNicole2980']PSP Game Download from PlayStationNetwork - Locoroco 2
9K3H-K6BJ-DTCD

3M7T-JRB4-43M4

6JQN-TCB5-MKG6

ENJOY![/QUOTE]

I want the PSP Locoroco code! But I'm at school. Please remove the code and PM it to me?

[quote name='technom22']I want the PSP Locoroco code! But I'm at school. Please remove the code and PM it to me?[/QUOTE]

.... 7 hours later, you honestly believe a lurker OR contributor has not taken it? On top of being in 2 quotes.... that request would be pointless.

Though if you are that naive.... I am in charge of the finances of one of your Nigerian relatives who recently died in a plane crash. If you send us your banking information (account, routing number, social security number) we can deposit the sum of 10,000,000 USD to your account.

I'm just messing with you, but really. It was already used as of like 7 am.

[quote name='DeeEmEcks'].... 7 hours later, you honestly believe a lurker OR contributor has not taken it? On top of being in 2 quotes.... that request would be pointless.

Though if you are that naive.... I am in charge of the finances of one of your Nigerian relatives who recently died in a plane crash. If you send us your banking information (account, routing number, social security number) we can deposit the sum of 10,000,000 USD to your account.

I'm just messing with you, but really. It was already used as of like 7 am.[/QUOTE]

I was just taking my chance.

:rofl:

Seriously, all I sent to the Subway Twitter was a question about what happens to LittleBigPlanet 2 winners. If you remember, that account was the one that initially posted "I'll have more news about LBP2, hold tight" the day the delay was announced (or something to that effect).

If you want to go off the deep end and Chicken Little that someone is going to spoil your fun, I don't know what to tell you. All I wanted to know is if the prize I won was coming late or being swapped out for something else. Like I care to tattle on anyone sharing codes or using multiple email addresses. I was just trying to find out something that we still have no clue about for the sake of people in the same boat as me. Personally, I have GT5 preordered so it would be nice to know if I should cancel that or not.

But the posts are amusing nonetheless.

E: And just so you know, a simple Google search of "Subway Fiery Footlong" brings up this thread. It's the third freakin' result after the official game. If Subway wanted to find this thread, they already would have.

[quote name='pandanaut']:rofl:

Seriously, all I sent to the Subway Twitter was a question about what happens to LittleBigPlanet 2 winners. If you remember, that account was the one that initially posted "I'll have more news about LBP2, hold tight" the day the delay was announced (or something to that effect).

If you want to go off the deep end and Chicken Little that someone is going to spoil your fun, I don't know what to tell you. All I wanted to know is if the prize I won was coming late or being swapped out for something else. Like I care to tattle on anyone sharing codes or using multiple email addresses. I was just trying to find out something that we still have no clue about for the sake of people in the same boat as me. Personally, I have GT5 preordered so it would be nice to know if I should cancel that or not.

But the posts are amusing nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

xD

[quote name='LetsGoPens63']Won a code for the standard def version of Hellboy on PSN. Don't have a PS3. Anybody want it? PM me.[/QUOTE]
You can watch the movie on a PC too. Just download Media Go from Sony.

I'm looking for a High Velocity Bowling code. I can trade Patapon 2, Hellboy, and/or Last Action Hero. If intrested PM me or post here.

[quote name='bigsexydh']From: Maureen Aiello [email protected]
Sent: Mon, October 4, 2010 4:53:55 PM
Subject: RE: Subway contest code error

No you will not receive a gift card. The Little Big Planet 2 prize will arrive a few days before it hits the stores on January 18th.

Thanks,

PrizeLogic Customer Support Team

-----Sounds like both places have different opinions at the moment ( Sony and Prizelogic)[/QUOTE]

Received a reply to my e-mail also, oddly from the same person... They must have a small support staff. The e-mail I got is basically a copy and paste reply that was sent to others..

Thank you for participating in the Subway® Fiery Footlong Frenzy and congratulations on winning LittleBigPlanet™2. Unfortunately, the worldwide release of LittleBigPlanet™2 has been delayed.

Despite the shift in the worldwide release, please rest assured you will still receive LittleBigPlanet™2 before it hits stores! LittleBigPlanet™2 is currently scheduled for a January 18th release.

Thanks,

PrizeLogic Customer Support Team

So I think it's more safe to say we'll still be getting LBP2. :)

is anyone else having problems with the codes in the first post?
i just tried using a bunch of them that i know i haven't used on the email i signed in with and they all tell me invalid or already used.

Very nice! I won a copy of ModNation Racers this evening. And just about a week after I had traded my copy in to Amazon....

I'll be sorry to see this promotion end. Can't beat free!

I won the Uncharted DLC but not a PS3 to use it on. Don't suppose anyone wants to trade for MS points or somesuch? PM if you're into that sort of thing.

Are we going to get an email when they ship the prize with tracking info or do you think it'll just show up at the door one day? I get nervous because I don't think it will fit in the mail box and would like to be around when it comes.

[quote name='PHOENIXZERO']Received a reply to my e-mail also, oddly from the same person... They must have a small support staff. The e-mail I got is basically a copy and paste reply that was sent to others..

So I think it's more safe to say we'll still be getting LBP2. :)[/QUOTE]

Well since they're the ones running it, I suppose it's best to take what they say as what will happen. Thanks for taking the time to do this (to you and all the others who emailed).

I only wish the Subway Twitter would have given an update so we'd know for sure, but alas.

[quote name='chipper112']Are we going to get an email when they ship the prize with tracking info or do you think it'll just show up at the door one day? I get nervous because I don't think it will fit in the mail box and would like to be around when it comes.[/QUOTE]

When I sent them an email about my PS3/Move bundle, they said they do not provide tracking numbers/information.

[quote name='n00bie']I'm sure they at least tell you when it shipped.[/QUOTE]

They didn't tell the other winners (of the Move equipment) when their stuff shipped.

[quote name='Conkerkid11']Does anybody know the odds of winning one of those 3D TV's or one of the 40" TV's?[/QUOTE]

There's only 2 40" TV prizes, and only 1 3D TV package prize. So, your odds are terrible.
Plus, I think somebody else mentioned that the 3D TV is already gone. Though, I suppose anybody could say that.

[quote name='neverletthem']Anyone else having trouble playing AMOE codes? The three I got today are all coming back as either invalid or used.[/QUOTE]

Two out of the three they sent to me were invalid.

bread's done
Back