Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='the8055']I got my sony bloggie cam today, I live in the Midwest just in case anybody was wondering. Now to make decision, open it or sell it? hmmm....[/QUOTE]
It seems that I have received it as well. No one was home, so I have to pick it up tomorrow. I won on August 25th.

[quote name='preston181']So, with there being like over 100 pages of posts here, I really can't dig for this:

Have they announced what they are doing for those of us who won Little Big Planet 2. I'd like to keep this one, but if something else better, (like a move bundle or Assassins Creed Brotherhood), were offered, I'd seriously consider taking that in it's place. Is Subway officially offering a substitute yet?[/QUOTE]

I asked them awhile ago about about LBP2 since some people here stated that we're supposed to get GT4 as an alternative prize. I actually just got the reply today and PrizeLogic said I was still getting LBP2 (someone else confirmed awhile back too). So yeah, just gotta wait til January for it.

to the winners aside from the first email you got after winning, did you receive another email confirmation before receiving the prize?

[quote name='bobright']to the winners aside from the first email you got after winning, did you receive another email confirmation before receiving the prize?[/QUOTE]

Nope. It seems like the PSP winners got an automated call from UPS stating a delivery was incoming.

I won the Invizimals PSP entertainment pack on 9/20 and just received it in the mail yesterday. I was not contacted by UPS at all.

[quote name='B1gg Randall']Hey I won Modnation Racers on Sept 23 but since its already out I should get it earlier????[/QUOTE]

I won it on 08/26 and still have not received it. You're a long way from receiving it >.> you'll have to wait 8-10 weeks like they site said. It will most likely to fall in the 10 weeks period.

Oh and fuck the GT5 delay. WTF? Seriously? this is like the 100th time they delayed it >.> Only 19 days before release. God I gave up waiting for this game. Going to cancel my pre-order and sell my driving wheel.

[quote name='FFandMMfan']http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/10/13/gran-turismo-5-release-update/
GT5 is delayed so... What does this mean for those of us that won GT5? >_>
Think we could maybe... negotiate that we get a PSP pack instead since they're both level 2 prizes? >_>[/QUOTE]

lol i knew it!, I wouldnt be surprised if it gets delayed again just for the hell of it. :lol:

[quote name='B1gg Randall']Hey I won Modnation Racers on Sept 23 but since its already out I should get it earlier????[/QUOTE]

I also won that but since its already out it looks like well have to wait 8-10 weeks for it. Be patient it will eventually arrive.

Won Charlie's Angels rental, the "movie rental" (Last something-or-other), and the Uncharted 2: Fortune Hunter's Edition over a few plays.

Not bad. After reading about all the success here on CAG I wanted to get in on it. If I ever end up getting the Fortune Hunter's Edition in the mail, I'll be sure to post pics and send thanks.

When I was in Vegas I got to check out one of those 3D TVs. It was a really trippy experience, especially with the videogame demos.

[quote name='luan87us']I won it on 08/26 and still have not received it. You're a long way from receiving it >.> you'll have to wait 8-10 weeks like they site said. It will most likely to fall in the 10 weeks period.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']
I also won that but since its already out it looks like well have to wait 8-10 weeks for it. Be patient it will eventually arrive.[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks guys..:D

[quote name='fabricati diem']
When I was in Vegas I got to check out one of those 3D TVs. It was a really trippy experience, especially with the videogame demos.[/QUOTE]

oh ya I tried those at the Sony store in the Forum shops. Motorstorm was kind of cool but I got a headache after playing for 10 minutes lol.

Between the rampant cheating and Sony delaying all their games, I have to lol at how botched this contest was. Glad I stopped playing long ago.

[quote name='SEH']Jesus Christ. I won MNR, GT5, and LBP2 in that firedrill giveaway. Now two out of three are delayed.[/QUOTE]
Good thing MNR was already out, eh? Could've been 3/3!

I finally won something!!!!!

It may not be as great as you guys, but I won a Charlie's Angel Movie Rental. :)

Edit: I only used my one and only email for this prize. Now that the contest is ending in a few days, maybe I should go for multiple emails.
Does this mean I can't win Level 1/lowest level prizes anymore with my original email?

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, a level 2 prize using an amoe code...

prizek.jpg

I won LBP 2, two Uncharted 2 DLC codes (already handed them out to my friends, sorry anybody who wanted one), and the green lunch tote.

OP, I love you.

[quote name='macontosh2000']I just received my PSP Metal Gear Pack!!!!:bouncy:

I won the the prize on 8/25, and I did cheat by using many e-mail addresses.[/QUOTE]

At least you're an honest cheater!!!

lmfao dang I saw this thread so many times and never bothered to look cause my gf hates subway and therefor i never get to eat it but damn it looks like I didnt even have to eat subway to win lol

Cool thread

i'll play for the last few days since it looks like it ends on the 17th

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Subway just said that about the cheaters so the whiners would shut the fuck up. I don't blame them.[/QUOTE]

I'm not gonna say my opinion on "cheating" either way, but you're pretty much right. Subway has little control over it as it's run by eprize, and eprize, if this is anything like other eprize contest I've seen, doesn't care one way or another about multiple emails/addresses. The prizes get awarded one way or another, and the risk of accidentally pissing off potential Subway customers by not giving them a prize they won, even if they won it in clear violation of the rules, is not worth it to them as a company (eprize or Subway).

Congrats to everyone who won, either way!

EDIT: NM, I was confused, this one isn't run by eprize. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='macontosh2000']I just received my PSP Metal Gear Pack!!!!:bouncy:

I won the the prize on 8/25, and I did cheat by using many e-mail addresses.[/QUOTE]

Did you win any other prizes at that level? i won multiple levels 2's on various emails, wondering if I'll just get the first one or something.

I've got a Patapon 2 PSP code. Patapon 2 doesn't do me any good because I dont have a PSP lol. I really want Pain, but will consider other PS3 offers. Hit me with a PM or reply. Thanks

[quote name='BossVersion1']Used it. Thank you![/QUOTE]

np :)...I won again...but this time Hell boy enjoy who ever gets it :D

jc9k-l7bk-h7pa

[quote name='Draxus']Did you win any other prizes at that level? i won multiple levels 2's on various emails, wondering if I'll just get the first one or something.[/QUOTE]

I Won 3 Level 2 prizes (PSP, Modnation, LBP2) Each one i used a different address, the PSP is the only one i have received.

I was able to get a crappy picture from my phone of the psp.
IMG00099.jpg

[quote name='macontosh2000']I Won 3 Level 2 prizes (PSP, Modnation, LBP2) Each one i used a different address, the PSP is the only one i have received.

I was able to get a crappy picture from my phone of the psp.
IMG00099.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Very nice how much do those things retail at?

I won a Sony Style gift card back on 9/11 has anyone got a gift card? I'm thinking ive got to wait another 4 weeks or so going off the 8 weeks I'll believe it when I see it lol

bread's done
Back