Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

Fedex just dropped off my copy of GT5 a few minutes ago. Barcode is not slashed out like Mod Nation Racer.

DSC014251.jpg

a%3E

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Neo Queen Serenity']Fedex just dropped off my copy of GT5 a few minutes ago. Barcode is not slashed out like Mod Nation Racer.[/QUOTE]

Pics?

*Edit* Sweet! Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Neo Queen Serenity']Fedex just dropped off my copy of GT5 a few minutes ago. Barcode is not slashed out like Mod Nation Racer.

Oh Nice just hope mine comes in today.. I mean it better come in.

Omg is he crazy??? Who leaves a brand new sealed copy of gt5 on a porch just waiting there?? Poor gt5...must of been lonely and scared...its okay your home now lol

[quote name='[email protected]']Mind telling us what state you live in?[/QUOTE]

I live in Hialeah, Florida.

[quote name='drazilice']Omg is he crazy??? Who leaves a brand new sealed copy of gt5 on a porch just waiting there?? Poor gt5...must of been lonely and scared...its okay your home now lol[/QUOTE]

LOL. It was only alone for a few seconds since the guy didn't even give me enough time to answer the door.

LOL. It was only alone for a few seconds since the guy didn't even give me enough time to answer the door.[/QUOTE]

ohh well in that case good! congrats on being the first cag to get gt5, on that note i think i'll go check my mailbox and see if my copy is there :)

[quote name='Zache']I just received mine! Almost had a heart attack when I saw the FedEX truck outside my window!
I live in Florida as well, BTW.[/QUOTE]

I also live in South Florida...here's hoping mine comes, too!

Received my two copies (one through fire drill tripack, one through pepper game). Both without barcode tampering. Both had similar references as the previous posts, but 0980 and 0981 as the last four digits.

Since it's two copies, do you think it would be unwise to sell the additional copy today?

[quote name='Jodou']Lol, wow. So the winners get GT5 before the rest of the world. Cheaters always win, amirite?![/QUOTE]

Technically, a few random Czech guys got it first.

hope I get mine today.!

[quote name='buttercookiegal33']Got my GT5 Game today at 12:16pm est Yeah!!! IN Ohio[/QUOTE]

I'm in Ohio to but haven't gotten mine yet .. "watches out the window and listens for the truck to come"

In Michigan. FedEx just came by.
Got GT5. That's good.

Here's the better part.

They lady had 2 packages in her hand.
The first one had GT5.
The second won had........ GT5.

Huwhat?

I'm not going to complain!!!

barcodes on both are not slashed.

Anyone with an address change receive the game yet? I recently moved to another address and emailed Prizelogic right away. They said it would be updated for this shipment. Still waiting on the game.

Anyone in the northwest get their GT5 today? I suppose southern cal is a good sign, but I really hope it comes for me today, so I can cancel my Amazon pre-order.

[quote name='Sizu']Anyone with an address change receive the game yet? I recently moved to another address and emailed Prizelogic right away. They said it would be updated for this shipment. Still waiting on the game.[/QUOTE]

I never even got an email back. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to email them again just in case the game shows up later today.

[quote name='Undertaker4eber']
untitled-1.jpg

Fedex just dropped mine off. Crappy phone pic but you can still see it. I live in Northeast Tennessee up next to the VA/TN border[/QUOTE]

AWESOME! I live not too far from you so hopefully my copy will be waiting on me when I get off work.

Still nothing for me today. They've totally stopped responding to my emails as well.

Has anyone who won the Firedrill that consisted of MNR, GT5, and LBP2 gotten anything yet?

[quote name='SEH']Still nothing for me today. They've totally stopped responding to my emails as well.

Has anyone who won the Firedrill that consisted of MNR, GT5, and LBP2 gotten anything yet?[/QUOTE]

Both my copies came from the Fire Drill and one was from the pack.

[quote name='MidValley']Just got my copies. Still no Modnation Racers.
gt5DSC00003.jpg

gt5DSC00003.jpg
gt5DSC00003.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Two copies in the same package? How does that happen?

Edit: Dur, nevermind. Missed the post above.

Looks like everyone in the world is receiving their prize besides me. I just emailed them about my MGS PSP pack; hopefully I'll get a response.

bread's done
Back