Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='SEH']Still nothing for me today. They've totally stopped responding to my emails as well.

Has anyone who won the Firedrill that consisted of MNR, GT5, and LBP2 gotten anything yet?[/QUOTE]

i just gotten my GT 5 from the bundle thing from the firedrill but still waiting for the MNR and LBP 2 that comes out jan 16th plus i gotten my other copy of GT 5 from the firedrill all from fedex

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine. Fedex. He just left it there on my front step. Bar code is not slashed. I'm trading it in for AC Brotherhood. (Sorry GT5 fans, I don't really care for it) But I am excited I got it though. I feel special :D

197420567.jpg

FYI, you can't play GT5 unless you either skip patching the game or sign out of PSN after patching. The game will not start properly otherwise since the servers aren't online yet.

[quote name='Jodou']FYI, you can't play GT5 unless you either skip patching the game or sign out of PSN after patching. The game will not start properly otherwise since the servers aren't online yet.[/QUOTE]
i am playing right now and im logged in

[quote name='walterj13']has anyone gotten there MNR from the firedrill 3 game bundle i gotten my GT 5 but not my MNR just wanted to know if anyone eles gotten theres thxs[/QUOTE]

Nope. I haven't gotten MNR or GT5, which everyone and their mother appears to be receiving today.

[quote name='walterj13']has anyone gotten there MNR from the firedrill 3 game bundle i gotten my GT 5 but not my MNR just wanted to know if anyone eles gotten theres thxs[/QUOTE]
I have not received MNR. I won the bundle as well.

I got mine today as well. I previously received my $50 Sony Style card, too, so that's two level 2 prizes. So much for those that said we'd never get our stuff.

[quote name='flatfeetkid']Has anyone in California got their copy of GT5 yet?[/QUOTE]

I live in San Francisco and I got mine about 10-15mins ago

[quote name='sir-fly']i am playing right now and im logged in[/QUOTE]
Really? Everyone seems to be complaining that their game hangs on the loading screen and the only workaround is what was mentioned above. Maybe they turned the servers on then.

[quote name='flatfeetkid']Has anyone in California got their copy of GT5 yet?[/QUOTE]

My brother's copy was mailed from California and we live in Vegas.

[quote name='yedgee']dang this thing has said 2 mins left when installing....but that was 15 minutes ago.
install damn you![/QUOTE]
Mine did that on 30 secs remaining. Still not done

EVERYTHING IS TEASING ME!!!!

I haven't received it yet, but the noises outside all make me think a big truck is gonna come by and drop off a pack-eej!!!

First, a UPS truck was a comin down the street, and I FLIPPED... They didn't stop...

Then, a FEDEX truck came a speedin down the road... and kept going...

Then, after much deceit and sadness, I hear a loud vehicle, possibly another delivery?

IT WAS A fuckING SCHOOLBUS!!!

*cowers like a 3 year old pouting*

Its not fair!

Just looked outside and they left it on my porch. :)

Standard edition, I have less than zero interest in playing it. Gonna take it to work and try to sell it for cash. Should be pretty easy $50 as everyone is PS3 fanboys and a couple racing game fans.

FedEX seems to have three Overnight shipping options: First, Priority, and Standard. Which of the three were yours shipped with? I still haven't received mine. It's 2:18PM right now. FedEX usually delivers early.

[quote name='Sizu']FedEX seems to have three Overnight shipping options: First, Priority, and Standard. Which of the three were yours shipped with? I still haven't received mine. It's 2:18PM right now. FedEX usually delivers early.[/QUOTE]
Hmm. According to my package it says FedEx Express.

[quote name='Lubis']Hmm. According to my package it says FedEx Express.[/QUOTE]
It seems to be FedEX Express, but there are three different Overnight options. The latest delivery time is 5PM I guess.

[quote name='legendarydogs']Got mine today and I cheated. The game box came broke as well, I guess thats the price of cheating.[/QUOTE]
the game was to fun to stop playing, hell i will play it again with out a chance of winning prizes..
the kinect contest is to boring for me to try to win

at Lincoln, Nebraska. Got nothing today, leaving tommorow, going to have to buy it from bestbuy on wednesday I guess and just sell the "early" copy, haha. Really disappointed :( bought the g27 and everything and was waiting for today, not a total loss though got my LBVIII South Beach's.

Got mine today and it was smashed to hell. Shards falling out the ripped cellophane.Hate to bitch about free loot,yet this is garbage. Has anyone ever contacted prize logic for a replacement in the past and had success?

[quote name='SEH']Actually received my copy just now. Still waiting on MNR and LBP2.[/QUOTE]

What time did you get it?

[quote name='SEH']Right before I posted at like 6:30PM Eastern.[/QUOTE]

That's late. I guess there is still a chance that I will get it today.

[quote name='whodeybengals9']I won and I haven't received mine yet... Should I be worried now??[/QUOTE]

Although I got mine this morning my Tenants at the other house haven't gotten theirs yet either. I live less than 5 mins away.

bread's done
Back