Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

Well, I didn't think Fedex would deliver after 6, but hey, got mine now.
My wife answered the door when I was about ready to hop in the shower and I had to run out with a "That's that game I won remember? I didn't buy it!"

I cheated and my game box was PERFECTLY fine. no dent or scratched bar code. May be you guys are just unlucky. I mean the packaging isn't the best. Bubble mailer is all it has. No foam or hard cardboard protection like Amazon.

I cheated a whole load of times and got my GT5 today. Already reselling it for $60, so I'm a pretty happy college kid.

Haven't gotten the other prizes I've won from it yet. I managed to get the Fortune Hunter edition but I haven't received it. Fingers crossed.

Yeah, I already sold my copy of GT5 to a friend for $50. More money for me to spend during the Steam Thanksgiving sale.

I am the one who also won Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter.

Now I know that I will receive my prizes... It just might be a little bit longer.

I got GT5 (which is aweMAZING!!!) today from Fedex, so I should receive other prizes by next week.

[quote name='Sizu']Who else besides me that won GT5 in the Fire Drill and didn't get it today?[/QUOTE]

I didn't get it on Tuesday, but I didn't win it in a fire drill.

My GT5 arrived this morning. Came in freshly mint condition with no UPC tempering.

I guess the UPC was not slashed because they just received their shipment late last week and they had been too busy packing and rushing them out to us. I hope the same would apply to LBP2.

[quote name='eau']My GT5 arrived this morning. Came in freshly mint condition with no UPC tempering.

I guess the UPC was not slashed because they just received their shipment late last week and they had been too busy packing and rushing them out to us. I hope the same would apply to LBP2.[/QUOTE]

Barcodes weren't slashed because the copies didn't come from Prizelogic, they came directly from Sony.

[quote name='SEH']Barcodes weren't slashed because the copies didn't come from Prizelogic, they came directly from Sony.[/QUOTE]
You're right! The sender is "Sony Fulfillment" in Rancho Cordova, CA. Good for us!

[quote name='whodeybengals9']Would Prize Logic be the right place to contact concerning my missing copy of GT5?[/QUOTE]

Yes. It would probably be best to call them as they've pretty much stopped responding to any and all emails.

email - [email protected]
phone - 888-PZ-LOGIC

Good luck.
----------------------------------------------

I will say, receiving my copy of GT5 yesterday has my hopes up that we'll actually see LBP2 as well before release as those will also probably be shipped straight from Sony. However, I'm now worried about getting my copy of MNR since that seems likely to come from Prizelogic, and I've yet to receive anything straight from them. They wont even respond to my emails.

[quote name='bobright']Anybody still not receive Mod Nation Racers, or have got it sometime this week or so?[/QUOTE]

Still waiting on MNR. I won back on the 7th of September. I've emailed them probably four or five times about the issue, to which they've responded one time with "we'll look into the problem and update you"...that was over two weeks ago. I'm thinking about calling them here in a little bit.

Looks like they tried to deliver to my old address, even though Prizelogic said they would change the address. I may get a chance to pick up the game today from FedEX.

[quote name='SEH']Still waiting on MNR. I won back on the 7th of September. I've emailed them probably four or five times about the issue, to which they've responded one time with "we'll look into the problem and update you"...that was over two weeks ago. I'm thinking about calling them here in a little bit.[/QUOTE]

Good luck getting through to them, I keep getting a message that they're not available :(

[quote name='SEH']Barcodes weren't slashed because the copies didn't come from Prizelogic, they came directly from Sony.[/QUOTE]

Yep Mines came from sony fulfillment:applause:

[quote name='Account Name']Just wondering,

For those of you who received your GT5, what was your reference # on the packing label.

Mine was SUBWAYGT5_1903[/QUOTE]
Mine was SUBWAYGT5_2016

Curious as to why you are curious about the ref #..

Mailer was still in the top of the trash so here is mine:

SUBWAYGT5 0836 and came from : "Sony Fulfillment"

Took my copy to work with me yesterday and the guy I figured would be interested sure enough had been planning on getting it after work. Easy $50 in my pocket as I don't like sim racers. Made his night getting to avoid the crowd and save $$ plus a couple of others were pissy like hey I would have bought it! :D

Thanks to the OP and everyone for posting codes. I eat there all the time but never did any codes till I saw this thread.

[quote name='SEH']Still waiting on MNR. I won back on the 7th of September. I've emailed them probably four or five times about the issue, to which they've responded one time with "we'll look into the problem and update you"...that was over two weeks ago. I'm thinking about calling them here in a little bit.[/QUOTE]Yeah I emailed them once and no reply, if you get in contact with them please let us know - and I'll do the same

[quote name='$hady']Curious as to why you are curious about the ref #..

Mailer was still in the top of the trash so here is mine:

SUBWAYGT5 0836 and came from : "Sony Fulfillment"

Took my copy to work with me yesterday and the guy I figured would be interested sure enough had been planning on getting it after work. Easy $50 in my pocket as I don't like sim racers. Made his night getting to avoid the crowd and save $$ plus a couple of others were pissy like hey I would have bought it! :D

Thanks to the OP and everyone for posting codes. I eat there all the time but never did any codes till I saw this thread.[/QUOTE]

Oh just wondering because I won 3 copies and distributed to several addresses in my zip code.

Since the reference number varies considerably, I can't check them on fedex website =(

I only have 1 of 3 currently.

[quote name='LoganDX']Got my mail today and inside was a $5 Subway gift card. Letter said I won one of the Fire Drills! YAY![/QUOTE]

Wow you get mail today? On thanksgiving?

Well, looks like I'll wind up buying MNR from Amazon today for $25 since I cant get a hold of Prizelogic at all concerning the issue.

[quote name='SEH']Well, looks like I'll wind up buying MNR from Amazon today for $25 since I cant get a hold of Prizelogic at all concerning the issue.[/QUOTE]
i thought the same thing when i needed a adress change, they never replyed but my psp mgs bundle steal came

[quote name='SEH']Well, looks like I'll wind up buying MNR from Amazon today for $25 since I cant get a hold of Prizelogic at all concerning the issue.[/QUOTE]

You're better off checking the marketplace and trading threads on here.

Is there anyone else that hasn't received their copy of GT5 yet? I'm in Philadelphia PA, and haven't gotten my copy. I called Prize Logic and left a message that will probably never be returned...

[quote name='aporter727']Is there anyone else that hasn't received their copy of GT5 yet? I'm in Philadelphia PA, and haven't gotten my copy. I called Prize Logic and left a message that will probably never be returned...[/QUOTE]

I'm in Miramar, Florida and I haven't received my copy as well :(

[quote name='cin84_12']You're better off checking the marketplace and trading threads on here.[/QUOTE]

I've got a $20 game credit, so $5 isn't bad.

[quote name='aporter727']Is there anyone else that hasn't received their copy of GT5 yet? I'm in Philadelphia PA, and haven't gotten my copy. I called Prize Logic and left a message that will probably never be returned...[/QUOTE]

me neither man. i sent them an email on Wednesday but have yet to hear from them. hopefully its just some minor delay for us =/

[quote name='xAnubis']I'm in Miramar, Florida and I haven't received my copy as well :([/QUOTE]

Hopefully Monday. It's not like we haven't been waiting a few years or anything as it is...

[quote name='GtotheA']me neither man. i sent them an email on Wednesday but have yet to hear from them. hopefully its just some minor delay for us =/[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine what the hold up is. I immediately emailed when I won to confirm my address so no shenanigans would happen when they shipped out. They had my correct address, so I wonder whats going on. In all honesty, it doesn't seem like Prize Logic has it all together.

bread's done
Back