Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='aporter727']Is there anyone else that hasn't received their copy of GT5 yet? I'm in Philadelphia PA, and haven't gotten my copy. I called Prize Logic and left a message that will probably never be returned...[/QUOTE]

I'm in Phoenix, Arizona and I still haven't received my copy yet. Hopefully we get our copies soon.

as bad as this may sound im glad im not the only one that hasn't got their copy. It probably just means they're still working on it....hopefully....

[quote name='Emogothtard']I'm in Phoenix, Arizona and I still haven't received my copy yet. Hopefully we get our copies soon.[/QUOTE]
It really depends on when you won it. I got my copies of GT5 but haven't gotten my PSP system yet.

[quote name='walterj13']did anyone from the firedrill who won the 3 game bundle get there MNR yet? i only gotten the GT 5 so far[/QUOTE]

Still waiting. I've been emailing them every day but never get a response.

[quote name='aporter727']No GTA5 today either. Any of you guys who replied to me get yours yet?[/QUOTE]
I got GT5 last week. I don't think GTA5 is coming out for a while, however...

[quote name='sneakysnake128']I got GT5 last week. I don't think GTA5 is coming out for a while, however...[/QUOTE]

Useless comment from someone trying to be a dick because of a typo.

Still no Modnation here, and still no response from Prizelogic. I'm starting to think it's a lost cause and that I'm not going to get my game.

i wonder whats the hold up.. from what a rep told me things get sent out like every 2 or 3 weeks..

i recieved a few things so i cant complain but it would be nice to know if the prizes are atleast coming..im just going to forget about it

So, I totally won Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter...

How can I track it or see if I will even get it?

Yes, I cheated, but I received GT5 and a couple $5 gift cards...

So, anybody else who received a large prize, how long does it take and how can I track it?

[quote name='eau']You're right! The sender is "Sony Fulfillment" in Rancho Cordova, CA. Good for us![/QUOTE]

hi i was wondering what was the complete address for the sony fullfillment center in rancho cordova? My friend didn't get her copy of GT5 last week and we have been checking out apartment mail box everyday since but it hasn't come. We living relatively close to rancho cordova and thinking that maybe we would stop by and see whats up. can you post what the address it shipped from? Thanks!

For those who received it...has anyone traded in their copy of GT5 to Amazon?
For some reason I can't seem to find it listed in their game trade in section.

Sorry off topic....but I do remember reading earlier posts that some people were planning to trade in multiple copies they won.

Finally got a response! They say because there was more than one email address entering from my IP they canceled the shipment as it could be cheating. My family members had been entering along with me so I guess that screwed us over. Oh well. No harm done.

I won ModNation Racers through the flash game on October 6. This week is the 8-week mark, so I figured I'd email PrizeLogic to check in and see if there was any new info. I received a response within 10 minutes:

[FONT="]Hello,[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=White][FONT="]Your win was included on the most recent shipping list, which is being processed as we speak. Prizes are expected to be sent out within the next week or so.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Thanks,[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=White][FONT="]PrizeLogic Customer Support Team[/FONT]

So if anyone won around the same time frame, keep an eye out. :)

[quote name='ohram']Finally got a response! They say because there was more than one email address entering from my IP they canceled the shipment as it could be cheating. My family members had been entering along with me so I guess that screwed us over. Oh well. No harm done.[/QUOTE]

That is the first, and only, instance of this I've heard outside of the people using the bots. You must have had quite a few "family members" entering for them to register it as potential cheating. People have reported using 10+ emails here and received their prizes.

I guess if you live in Utah you could go with the reasoning that you "live on a Mormon Farm"

[quote name='DeeEmEcks']That is the first, and only, instance of this I've heard outside of the people using the bots. You must have had quite a few "family members" entering for them to register it as potential cheating. People have reported using 10+ emails here and received their prizes.

I guess if you live in Utah you could go with the reasoning that you "live on a Mormon Farm"[/QUOTE]

Just a brother and two sisters! Not that I actually have to defend myself. Its their call if they don't like seeing more than one entry from an IP address. Only reason I can think I'd show up on their radar was that I moved to a new address and had to have my account changed over.

[quote name='SmashMan']I won ModNation Racers through the flash game on October 6. This week is the 8-week mark, so I figured I'd email PrizeLogic to check in and see if there was any new info. I received a response within 10 minutes:

So if anyone won around the same time frame, keep an eye out. :)
[/QUOTE]

I won back on September 7th, so it's been quite awhile. I really hope I was also included on this shipping list (I wouldn't know since they don't respond to my emails). I guess I'll find out in the week or so.

[quote name='SEH']I won back on September 7th, so it's been quite awhile. I really hope I was also included on this shipping list (I wouldn't know since they don't respond to my emails). I guess I'll find out in the week or so.[/QUOTE]

I won on sept 22 or 23 hopefully both of ours MNRs are on this shipment! good luck to you that it will arrive soon! XD can't wait..

Well, I actually got a response from them just now.

Hello,

ModNation Racers and LittleBigPlanet 2 will be shipped together in January.

Thanks,

PrizeLogic Customer Support Team
So, for anyone who won the Firedrill consisting of the three games, looks like we'll have to wait until January.

Yeahhhh.... That cheating thing better not be true, because I am still waiting on Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition.

I, however, already received a prize and GT5, so I don't really think they caught "this" instance!

lol.

[quote name='SEH']Well, I actually got a response from them just now.

So, for anyone who won the Firedrill consisting of the three games, looks like we'll have to wait until January.[/QUOTE]

That's good to know. I won the Little Big Planet 2 Collector's Edition. I've been wondering when it was going to ship out. Just being hopeful and assuming that means the same for me anyways.

[quote name='SEH']Well, I actually got a response from them just now.

So, for anyone who won the Firedrill consisting of the three games, looks like we'll have to wait until January.[/QUOTE]

cool thxs i e-mailed them askin about the MNR and they never said anything back but now i know about the 3 game bundle one thxs

[quote name='honeybbq']I still haven't received my MGS PSP bundle I won on Sep. 26th. Hoping it comes next week when they ship the last shipment of prizes.[/QUOTE]
i recieved 1 of the psp bundle and i contacted them about the other 1 and they said it will be shipped next week
keep in mind some one has to sign for it or it goes to a ups dock thing

[quote name='sir-fly']i recieved 1 of the psp bundle and i contacted them about the other 1 and they said it will be shipped next week
keep in mind some one has to sign for it or it goes to a ups dock thing[/QUOTE]

So they CLEARLY know you won 2, which is *cheating*?

>_>

Good...

This means I'm still not out...

It has been near 9 weeks since I won U2FH.

"Hello,

Per the official rules, prizes are limited to one prize per level per household. Our database shows multiple wins from your household address. We are typically only able to award the first prize won from each level, however, we will add your win back to the list.

Thanks,

PrizeLogic Customer Support Team"

The DEVASTATING email I just received...

But this???

"however, we will add your win back to the list."

WTF!? This sounds fake...

[quote name='JabbaB']So they CLEARLY know you won 2, which is *cheating*?

>_>

Good...

This means I'm still not out...

It has been near 9 weeks since I won U2FH.[/QUOTE]
its not cheating when you tell them i recieved the 1st psp and gt5 but the second psp has not made it.. i also told them i hope it comes by xmas for my nephew... and they replied it would be here next week..

they probaly would have voided my prize if i was not honest,, i even thanked them for my 1st few prizes in my email i sent them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sir-fly']its not cheating when you tell them i recieved the 1st psp and gt5 but the second psp has not made it.. i also told them i hope it comes by xmas for my nephew... and they replied it would be here next week..

they probaly would have voided my prize if i was not honest,, i even thanked them for my 1st few prizes in my email i sent them.[/QUOTE]

did you only play with the one account and won all this stuff???? congrats on your big wins!

Anyone who's in the eastern US recieve GT5 yet? They might have just did the first shipment around the west and are planning to use next week's to ship them and the remaining prizes?

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']Anyone who's in the eastern US recieve GT5 yet? They might have just did the first shipment around the west and are planning to use next week's to ship them and the remaining prizes?[/QUOTE]
I live in Michigan and haven't received the 5 GT5's I won. All of them sent to different addresses.

I haven't received anything...not even the subway green bag I won.

I'm suppose to receive bag and three modnation racers.
2 of them from my personal e-mail and school e-mail while
the 3rd was won by my mom.

Also, one of my friends is supposed to be getting GT5 and the Invizimals Bundle.

...yet, no dice. =/

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']Anyone who's in the eastern US recieve GT5 yet? They might have just did the first shipment around the west and are planning to use next week's to ship them and the remaining prizes?[/QUOTE]

Im in southeast louisiana, i received gt5 on the release date, overnighted via fedex..

[quote name='honeybbq']I live in Michigan and haven't received the 5 GT5's I won. All of them sent to different addresses.[/QUOTE]

Good.

[quote name='Kaneco']I haven't received anything...not even the subway green bag I won.

I'm suppose to receive bag and three modnation racers.[/QUOTE]

And good.

Using multiple emails/addresses to win something is one thing, but to do that to win multiples of stuff is ridiculous. I hope neither of you get anything. Seriously, five copies of GT5? Ugh.

I am in South Florida and I received GT5 the day before release day. My wife also one a copy and received that as well, it was shipped to her parent's house.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I won the Sony Bloggie camera and my gf won LBP2. I haven't receive the camera yet... they said it was going to come in November. Asshats![/QUOTE]here is a tip when you win a prize that can fit in your mail box always use the last name of who ever your house hould owner name mail is in. if you dont then 9 times out of 10 the mail man will not put it in your box it will go back to the sender or post office

bread's done
Back