Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='Kaneco']I sent an e-mail about 5 days ago for ModNation and I'm yet to receive any response. =([/QUOTE] My brother's GT5 one took a week and a half to get a response

Be sure to add your winning confirmation number to your email, you should get a response. I sent an email question about my win without a confirmation # and Ii didn't get a response, then I sent a 2nd with a confirmation # and they responded within a week.

Just resend your email every day. From my past experience, it seems they check their email like once a week, so if you sent something on a Monday and they check on a Friday, odds are your email is at the bottom of the pile.

[quote name='SEH']Just resend your email every day. From my past experience, it seems they check their email like once a week, so if you sent something on a Monday and they check on a Friday, odds are your email is at the bottom of the pile.[/QUOTE]

Thats a good way to get black listed..

[quote name='superhippy1986']Thats a good way to get black listed..[/QUOTE]

Whenever I had a question, I'd email them every day about it and for the most part, had no issues getting a response.

I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been 11 1/2 weeks.

Haven't received a response.

No shipping notification.

No email.

I have no idea how to find out if I am actually going to get my prize.

They told me it would be shipped in the next week, and it's been a week.

Disappointing to say in the least, but seriously Prizelogic. This is getting ridiculous. Give me some way of tracking the shipment, or tell me if you shipped it at all!

Anybody else have this issue?

How do I see if I am ever going to get this prize?

Like I've said before, I wouldn't care as much if it wasn't the Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition that I won.

Just tell me how to track or something. I already left a message to prizelogic and emailed them several times as well!

/rant

[quote name='JabbaB']I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been 11 1/2 weeks.

No email.

Disappointing to say in the least, but seriously Prizelogic. This is getting ridiculous. Give me some way of tracking the shipment, or tell me if you shipped it at all!

Like I've said before, I wouldn't care as much if it wasn't the Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition that I won.

Just tell me how to track or something. I already left a message to prizelogic and emailed them several times as well!

/rant[/QUOTE]

Someone stole it :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='JabbaB']I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been 11 1/2 weeks.

No email.

/rant[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. I won the Fortune Hunter Edition about 9 weeks ago... hoping it's still coming since I'm within the 8-10 weeks.

I'm assuming any prizes being delivered aren't under the SubwayFFF UPS reference? Nothing is shown going to any zipcode for a month or two....

Just got this from the PrizeLogic team:

"Hello,

Prizes were sent out this week; however, I cannot guarantee that they will arrive by Christmas Day.

Thanks,

PrizeLogic Customer Support Team"

Giggity!

[quote name='JabbaB']Just got this from the PrizeLogic team:

"Hello,

Prizes were sent out this week; however, I cannot guarantee that they will arrive by Christmas Day.

Thanks,

PrizeLogic Customer Support Team"

Giggity![/QUOTE]
great news

so maureen emailed me back finally and said i would be added to the list woot woot!

this woman is awesome!
i wanna send her some chocolates!

[quote name='Kaneco']I finally got an e-mail back from Maureen as well.

Saying that my prizes should arrive this week. =D[/QUOTE]
they said that 2 weeks ago,
its sad how long this crap takes compared to other contest, fcol bk just shipped out all there prizes within a month

Hello,

Thank you for participating in the Subway® Fiery Footlong Frenzy and congratulations on winning LittleBigPlanet™2. Unfortunately, the worldwide release of LittleBigPlanet™2 has been delayed.

Despite the shift in the worldwide release, please rest assured you will still receive LittleBigPlanet™2 before it hits stores! LittleBigPlanet™2 is currently scheduled for a January 18th release.

Click Here
for more details on the release of LittleBigPlanet™2.

Thanks,

PrizeLogic Customer Support Team

I'm happy! But I wonder when they will ship LBP2 if it comes out on the 18th..

[quote name='superhippy1986']Hello,

Thank you for participating in the Subway® Fiery Footlong Frenzy and congratulations on winning LittleBigPlanet™2. Unfortunately, the worldwide release of LittleBigPlanet™2 has been delayed.

Despite the shift in the worldwide release, please rest assured you will still receive LittleBigPlanet™2 before it hits stores! LittleBigPlanet™2 is currently scheduled for a January 18th release.

Click Here
for more details on the release of LittleBigPlanet™2.

Thanks,

PrizeLogic Customer Support Team

I'm happy! But I wonder when they will ship LBP2 if it comes out on the 18th..
[/QUOTE]
If it's anything like GT5, they will overnight it so you get it on the 17th.

i doubt if we will be seeing anything any time soon.. i mean they told me 2 weeks ago prizes were being sent out.
they also told others that the prizes were shipped last week and still nothing for anyone

sir-fly, you are very correct.

I have been waiting patiently and officially just gave up. I don't think I will see my prize anytime soon.

But oh well.

[quote name='JabbaB']sir-fly, you are very correct.

I have been waiting patiently and officially just gave up. I don't think I will see my prize anytime soon.

But oh well.[/QUOTE]
yea i gave up after i open my crap on xmas, i really dont care anymore lol

I am RAGINGLY PISSED!!!!!

I just got the Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

BUT THERE IS NO DAMN GAME IN IT!!!

[quote name='JabbaB']I am RAGINGLY PISSED!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

BUT THERE IS NO DAMN GAME IN IT!!![/QUOTE]
The real gem is the bonus stuff other than the game itself. You can pick up the non-GOTY game for under $40 new, or for $10 if you can find it at Target.

But the actual game itself said Fortune Hunter Edition on the packaging.

This is entirely too ridiculous.

Please, what is their real number? The one on the prize slip is wrong...

Holy crap I got ModNation in the mail today! I forgot completely about this.. didn't even realize I actually won anything. I don't even have a PS3 anymore.. gave it away to my girlfriend... I guess I'll give her this game too.

[quote name='$hady']You get $1000 limited edition and bitch? I'll trade you 2 of the GOTY Uncharted 2s for what you got.[/QUOTE]

You would be mad to know that the game was missing.

I am not bitching.

In fact, I just went and bought it.

Got modnation in the mail today... Was afraid I wouldn't see lbp2 cause I won on 2 different emails. This gives me hope.

My copy ModNation Racers finally arrived at the end of the 10th week of the 8-10 week delivery period LOL. I already have it so I put it up on Goozex for 1000 points, it's still wanted if anyone wants to trade it there and new members get 3 free trade tokens if you haven't tried the site :D

[quote name='JabbaB']You would be mad to know that the game was missing.

I am not bitching.

In fact, I just went and bought it.[/QUOTE]

actually you are probably the only person who would be mad. so stfu.

[quote name='8bitArtist']actually you are probably the only person who would be mad. so stfu.[/QUOTE]

I won the FHE as well and will be upset if the game isn't included, but obviously I feel lucky for having won it regardless...

Just thought it would be funny to chime in, but if you won the fortune hunter edition and didn't sell it Your missing out on your $1000 subway prize. But it's probably a good thing you opened it and there was no game in it cause a buyer would be pretty pissed.

[quote name='Triz']Just thought it would be funny to chime in, but if you won the fortune hunter edition and didn't sell it Your missing out on your $1000 subway prize. But it's probably a good thing you opened it and there was no game in it cause a buyer would be pretty pissed.[/QUOTE]

I do intent to sell mine, which is most of the reason it'd be annoying if the game isn't in there... no real way to tell before selling it.

[quote name='JabbaB']I am RAGINGLY PISSED!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

BUT THERE IS NO DAMN GAME IN IT!!![/QUOTE]

Congratz on recieving your prize!! What was your reference # on the packing label? I'm still waiting for my PSP bundle.

It was UPS, but it didn't have a reference. It was shipped from Michigan and it has an actual tracking number.

I'm still waiting for my PSP bundle. Won it over 11 weeks ago. Anyone who won the Invizimals pack have a reference number or something? Tried emailing and surprise, nothing.

Most of the people who received invizimals were sent it directly from SCEA's prize department (same with GT5 and the move ps3 bundle) afaik, not prizelogics shipping (which is where these are coming from, as well as stuff like MNR, Uncharted 2 FHE, etc.)

[quote name='Rosterking']when did yah win this stuff?[/QUOTE]

I won ModNation sometime in early October, so it took longer than 10 weeks to get my prize; but to be honest I expected as much due to the holidays.

I got my Fortune Hunter Edition, MGS PSP Bundle and Subway Tote today! Well, UPS tried to deliver them but I wasn't at home so I'll have to wait til tomorrow. The tote has a weird divider in it that makes it useless for pretty much anything but a bunch of subway subs :\

They came via UPS from Chelmsford, MA, signature required... I don't see any reference number anywhere though...

[quote name='Remeard']Just got my PS3 move bundle in southeast TN, won it in Mid-October. Thanks guys.[/QUOTE]
is it the software or hardware bundle?

bread's done
Back