Subway's 3-Point Play (Free XBox360, Directv, etc.)

Just won a $5 gift card, I got the confirmation number from my email, Do i just wait now? What do I do with my confirmation number?

[quote name='deddie123']wow i won my 3rd gift card.
lol i am running out of shipping addresses and phone numbers to use...
anyone live in ohio?
i dont know but it seems that i am always winning when i am using a gmail account... i know it's just a coincidence but i created a gmail account yesterday and won today. the other 2 times were other peoples gmail accounts.[/quote]

I've won 2 $5 giftcards, 1 with my own account, and 1 with an account I set up in my fiance's name. I put the same address for both. I hope there's not a limit to 1 per address (I haven't read all the rules, so I'm not sure).

[quote name='scott2hotcott']I've won 2 $5 giftcards, 1 with my own account, and 1 with an account I set up in my fiance's name. I put the same address for both. I hope there's not a limit to 1 per address (I haven't read all the rules, so I'm not sure).[/quote]

yeah there is a limit cause they know that you are trying to win multiple prizes.

[quote name='deddie123']this is just ridiculous!!! i just won my 4th subway gift card!!!!!!!!!!!!
still no xbox though!!!!!!!!![/quote]

that is insane.... 4 $5 dollar GC but no Xbox prize
Im still wondering what is a good method to win a xbox 360. What times should i play?

The game is only for getting more entries. It has no effect on whether you win or not.

I skipped the game immediatly and won an Xbox 360.

Looks like I broke my year and a half long 'losing on anything worth more than $10 in a contest' streak, guys. Holy shit was that unexpected.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crunchberries']Looks like I broke my year and a half long 'losing on anything worth more than $10 in a contest' streak, guys. Holy shit was that unexpected.

[/quote]

Whoohoo congrats, haven't won this but i did almost faint when I won a pair of shoes from the Mt Dew thing this past summer...winning is such a great feeling :applause:

[quote name='thebattlebegins']I won too. What do we do with our confirmation code?[/QUOTE]

Nothing. You just sit back and wait 6 to 8 weeks... If the prize has not shown up by then, send an e-mail to the address listed with your code and ask then what happened to your prize.

CONGRATULATIONS!
YOU'VE INSTANTLY WON AN Xbox 360® BY PLAYING THE SUBWAY® 3 POINT PLAY GAME!

WOOT! THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!
YOU'VE INSTANTLY WON AN Xbox 360® BY PLAYING THE SUBWAY® 3 POINT PLAY GAME!

At about 5:26 EST Thanks

now you guys should do this thing called live search club.
it's this program where you earn points by playing and completing games. not an instant win game. you redeem those points or tickets you earn by getting prizes that are microsoft based, like xbox 360,controollers,zune, and otr stuff

[quote name='deddie123']now you guys should do this thing called live search club.
it's this program where you earn points by playing and completing games. not an instant win game. you redeem those points or tickets you earn by getting prizes that are microsoft based, like xbox 360,controollers,zune, and otr stuff[/quote]

Never heard of it,where can ya sign up for that at? :)

Blast, I can't I let such a great contest fly right under my nose...

Too bad today is the last day, and seems as if I've already entered 3 times, even though I think I only did once, twice, if the registering game counts as one of your entries for the day...? =/

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Blast, I can't I let such a great contest fly right under my nose...

Too bad today is the last day, and seems as if I've already entered 3 times, even though I think I only did once, twice, if the registering game counts as one of your entries for the day...? =/[/quote]
Same here :( I ignored this for far too long lol

Count me in the group that played ALOT and did not win squat.
Congrats to those that did though!
It is always encouraging to see fellow CAGers win stuff!

[quote name='shadowkast']I should have played more....I still had 30+ play entries to use....oh well....we all can't be wieners![/QUOTE]

yep, you are what you eat:lol:

bread's done
Back