Subway's 3-Point Play (Free XBox360, Directv, etc.)

Awesome, let me know if you get any new information or actually get your Xbox, I won the xbox 360 on feb 25th and just got a email with a confirmation number but since then nothing, not sure what im supposed to do with the number.

so i'm still confused, do game credits only count as game credits? I thought that they also counted as entries every hour during contest hours for the grand prize and direct tv and all that? If not that sucks...

0/45 now. Honestly... honestly I would just be happy with the $5 giftcard. I can't stress this enough. This game really sucks.

I've been skipping it because I have 300 points, and it doesn't seem to give you more entries after that. And I still have not won anything, haha.

[quote name='UltimoRey']I won a $5 giftcard after like 60 tries i think. So i know i need new account, is it one prize per account OR household?[/QUOTE]
According to the Official Rules (9.C): "Limit: One Instant Win Game prize per person or household address."

[quote name='illExtend']Awesome, let me know if you get any new information or actually get your Xbox, I won the xbox 360 on feb 25th and just got a email with a confirmation number but since then nothing, not sure what im supposed to do with the number.[/QUOTE]
According to the Official Rules (12.B), it will take "six (6) to eight (8) weeks for verification and shipment of your prize after verification"... Since this prize is valued at less than $600 there should not be a need for an "Affidavit of Compliance/Eligibility/ & Liability/Publicity Release", so you probably won't hear anything until after Apr 8, when you get your prize in the mail...

[quote name='wealthyassgamer']so i'm still confused, do game credits only count as game credits? I thought that they also counted as entries every hour during contest hours for the grand prize and direct tv and all that? If not that sucks...[/QUOTE]
The points scored in the game are only for winning more play credits. For every 50 points you score you get another credit to play. These points do not affect your odds at winning. And, since one can only win 5 extra plays this way, there is no reason to actually play the game any more once you reach a total score over 250 points.

[quote name='cruzfactor']are you guys actually playing the game or just skipping it?[/QUOTE]
While playing during the 'off-hours' (i.e. not the console period), I was able to win a few $5 cards while skipping the game. However, during the console period I have not won anything yet... Either when playing or skipping... Based on the way the prizes are awarded (at pre-determined time-of-day), it does not matter if you play or skip the game.

[quote name='infam0uz']I Just won my first instant prize - an $5 Subway Card :applause:

also, this is my first post within signing up to cag.[/QUOTE]

nice! Congrads;)

[quote name='infam0uz']I Just won my first instant prize - an $5 Subway Card :applause:

also, this is my first post within signing up to cag.[/QUOTE]

Congrats and welcome to CheapAssGamer.com we're glad to help out. It's nice to see someone made the transition from guest (lurker if you like) to a member:applause:
I'd love to win an xbox but $5 worth of free food isn't bad.:)

Where would I find the date ha? I dunno, looks brand new "X-box 360 60gb Pro edition" came with the Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda games, same as whats being sold in stores now.

[quote name='illExtend']Where would I find the date ha? I dunno, looks brand new "X-box 360 60gb Pro edition" came with the Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda games, same as whats being sold in stores now.[/quote]

You should be able to find em on the back of the xbox360 or on the box ull find a small hole that you can see thru for the barcode thingy and the build date should be there.

Sounds like you have a newer unit, with the games. Lucky you.

I received my 360 today that I won back on February 14th. I was starting to wonder if it was gonna come or not.

I just won a $5 card. Thanks to all at CAG!

[quote name='A Gamer']Correct, the account that won the $5 card will not win any more instant win prizes.[/quote] Keep in mind the rules specify one instant prize per person. I suspect you'd still be out of luck with a new account, since they'd match your street address information.

Thanks again,
Brian

[quote name='DarkZion']I officially hate this sweepstakes. What are the chances of winning a $5 subway card 1/500?[/quote]

I won the gift card after approximately 65 attempts.

According to the rules, Subway is giving away 11,000 cards. I don't know what the odds are, but there are certainly plenty to go around. :)

Sure, it would have been wonderful to get an Xbox, but I've never won anything in any contest, so I'm pleased. (Of course, I wouldn't even have gotten it except for the good people here who posted the codes! :D)

Regards,
Brian

[quote name='DarkZion']I officially hate this sweepstakes. What are the chances of winning a $5 subway card 1/500?[/QUOTE]

Prizes are awarded at specific pre-determined time-stamps. The first person to play after that time-stamp wins the prize. I figure they are giving out cards roughly every 10 minutes...

During the console hours (i.e. noon to 8pm) there are going to be a LOT of people playing, so your chances are pretty slim that you will be the person that happens to play that the right time...

But during the non-console hours, say around 3 am, your chances will be much higher to win a card... ;)

I have to sign affidavid for those plane tickets (They are worth $1,500.) It sucks because they are non transferable and i'm probably not going to use them. And i have to be on the plane if i want to take a guest. So should i still sign it (I have to pay $10 to get it notarized.) What do you CAG'S think?

[quote name='nayr626']I have to sign affidavid for those plane tickets (They are worth $1,500.) It sucks because they are non transferable and i'm probably not going to use them. And i have to be on the plane if i want to take a guest. So should i still sign it (I have to pay $10 to get it notarized.) What do you CAG'S think?[/QUOTE]
That sux... I really hope I don't win the main prize, cause I don't even know who this Tony Parker guy is... :roll:

You have a full year to use them... A year is a long time... You never know what may come up, even if it is just for a quick one-day round trip to Disney World... :D

[quote name='rustyrage']just won a $5 gift card at 9:25 a.m. i wanted a 360 damnnnnn. least i got something though. now i am 1/104 entries[/QUOTE]
You do know that they weren't awarding consoles at 9:25 am? Consoles are being awarded every hour between noon and 8pm...

Has anyone received their $5 card(s) yet? I read a couple posts that people started getting their consoles, but I haven't seen any mention of the cards being received yet...

[quote name='A Gamer']You do know that they weren't awarding consoles at 9:25 am? Consoles are being awarded every hour between noon and 8pm.....[/quote]

im in cali so im pst zone so in est it would be 12:35 so i could win playing at that time thx though

I entered all 3 times at 2:55 pm - 3:00 pm right before the next hour of prizes started. I won the 5 dollar gift card this way.

[quote name='A Gamer']That sux... I really hope I don't win the main prize, cause I don't even know who this Tony Parker guy is... :roll:[/quote]

I didn't know who he was either. I googled him and saw that his wife is Eva Longoria. :bouncy:
I wouldn't mind winning the main prize now.

[quote name='infam0uz']Whats the build date on them?

i would hate it if they sent an refurb console.[/quote]

Mine was a 11-4-08 Jasper build with Lego Indy and Kung Fu Panda.

Sitting next to the Dark Knight themed Xbox 360 I won from Dominos.

[quote name='nayr626']I have to sign affidavid for those plane tickets (They are worth $1,500.) It sucks because they are non transferable and i'm probably not going to use them. And i have to be on the plane if i want to take a guest. So should i still sign it (I have to pay $10 to get it notarized.) What do you CAG'S think?[/quote]

If you dont want them or can use them... then decline the prize. Dont forget you will have to pay taxes on them as well.

bread's done
Back