Subway's "Get Smart" Contest

[quote name='kiwi91']hey
i don't know if these codes work or not, but i saw them on some site.

Crossbow
Dentalfloss
Dossier[/quote]

Yes the top 2 worked

yeah eversince i made multiple accounts, ive been going down the drain :(
kiwi, can you copy the email you got for one of your used email movie tickets? and pm me it.
i wanna see how the format is :D

codes:
BAKERY
BRUCELLOYD
BYTHATMUCH
COMPROMISED
CONTROLAGENT
CROSSBOW
DENTALFLOSS
DOSSIER
GETAWAY
SECRETAGENT
SIEGFRIED
SORRYCHIEF
SUNBEAMTIGER
TRENCHCOAT
YELLOWCAKE
HEADQUARTERS

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried making up fake info for each email I signed up with. While on the first one, I did get 2 chips and 1 lose, the rest seemed to be loser accounts. There has to be some way to increase the chances of winning.

Hey can ANYONE send me the email of their movie ticket please? Im going to the movies this sat and i really need one. I dont mind if its used, ill just try it anyways.
email:[email protected]
i would really appreciate it if you did.
-xDarkElement

i could sign up as a referral if you want, really need this ticket. depends if i've done the site before.
if you have an extra promotion code, pm me and ill be greatful :]

Edit: To everyone who used the ticket, did they check the printed out copy throughly?

anyone having problems getting onto the site? No matter which browser I use it keeps prompting me about have I enabled cookies , then it loads to the email screen and just sits there.

Did you try just clicking on the next button? Whenever I sign on that screen comes up and I just hit next.

[quote name='32fron']Did you try just clicking on the next button? Whenever I sign on that screen comes up and I just hit next.[/quote]

Yeah I did , but when it gets to the next screen it won't load , it just sits at the enter your email screen.

Yep, that is what mine does. I enter my email (you have to click the enter button, not just the key) and it takes me to the control room. Most times I can just use the enter key that is why I mentioned the above.

The last 5 days straight, 7 spins a day, 35chips/35spins and all 4 Subways in my town won't take them.
I think I have won 200 chips as of today.

I've won 4 movie tickets and a $5 Subway card so far. :) However, I'm not entirely sure that the card will arrive here. I have a tendency to use fake info for this stuff, and it doesn't let you change your zip code once you've won your prize.

Er...I wasn't sure if this thing was still ongoing, so I tried it and just won a movie ticket :) I wonder if its even still playing in theaters lol

How long did it take to get the confirmation email?

Double edit, it took 10 minutes, and it is still in theaters (lol)

Whoo hoo, I got movie tickets to the Get Smart! movie. Now I just gotta find someone else that would want to go before it's out of theatres..

[quote name='sickle']You can only use these codes today so make sure to go back right away! DRFDCFPN3C
PJJFTJCDPD
Come back to www.subwayfreshbuzz.com to play again.[/quote]
What do we have here: a poet?
I want to win a $5 subway card.:???:

Did three tries today. 2 chips, 1 loss. I think you can win better things by waiting a bit, and maybe clicking in different sequences?

Limit: One (1) First through Ninth Instant Win Game prize per person.

So if you already got a movie ticket or $5 card thats why now you only get chips. I am up to almost 280 chips.

But, you do gain entries for the grand prize car.

ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: 1965 Sunbeam Tiger Series I Convertible Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): Fifty-Eight Thousand, Five Hundred dollars ($58,500) (USD) and Twenty-Five Thousand Seventy-Two Dollars ($25,072) (USD) spending money that can be used to cover taxes.

Umm.. I won the movie tickets but I ain't going to the movie. If someone really wants them then PM me and ask me for them. First come, first serve.

EDIT: Gone. Gone as in I don't have them anymore. Don't PM me!

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Whoot won a second movie ticket :) Now me and a friend can go...since I doubt anyone would want to pay to see this movie[/quote]

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Umm.. I won the movie tickets but I ain't going to the movie. If someone really wants them then PM me and ask me for them. First come, first serve.

EDIT: Gone. Gone as in I don't have them anymore. Don't PM me![/quote]

You guys know that you DON'T have to watch GET SMART right? You can view ANY movie with the ticket :roll:

From the coupon:
A. Coupon is valid only at participating theaters for one admission (up to $12.00) to see Get Smart or any other movie at any showing including those designated as "no coupons, no passes" In local theater listing guides. :bouncy:

That's true, the tickets are from Hollywood Movie Money so you can see any movie. I used my first four tickets for Batman (remember you can see premieres as there are no blocks or coupon limits). Then with the other 2 I won, went to see Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D. Won 6 tickets so far, fantastic.

I also have some 80 chips and the Subways refuse to take them, I am going to complain to corporate that their stores need to get trained that competition runs till Aug 10th and their franchises need to comply.

[quote name='Napegator']You guys know that you DON'T have to watch GET SMART right? You can view ANY movie with the ticket :roll:

From the coupon:
A. Coupon is valid only at participating theaters for one admission (up to $12.00) to see Get Smart or any other movie at any showing including those designated as "no coupons, no passes" In local theater listing guides. :bouncy:[/quote]

Yeah I know; the person that I gave the tickets to even gave me the warning that I could watch any movie. But, since I don't watch too many movies anyways, I gave it to her just to be nice :bouncy:

Does anyone have an extra ticket? Please pm me if you do.
I won 1 movie ticket, and cant get a second one, just keep getting the stupid chips.

If anyone wants I'll post an image of the 'free chips email' so you can just print it. (this is for people who dont want to play the game)

Sickle.. read the post at the top of this page.

[quote name='Sonicwarrior']Limit: One (1) First through Ninth Instant Win Game prize per person.

So if you already got a movie ticket or $5 card thats why now you only get chips. I am up to almost 280 chips.

But, you do gain entries for the grand prize car.

ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: 1965 Sunbeam Tiger Series I Convertible Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): Fifty-Eight Thousand, Five Hundred dollars ($58,500) (USD) and Twenty-Five Thousand Seventy-Two Dollars ($25,072) (USD) spending money that can be used to cover taxes.[/quote]

Tickets are included in the first-ninth instant win prizes.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Sickle.. read the post at the top of this page.

Tickets are included in the first-ninth instant win prizes.[/quote]

Thanks, I was just told that by someone else - I'm creating a second account.

EDIT: Just got one! Now I'm going to the movies :)

[quote name='sickle']Thanks, I was just told that by someone else - I'm creating a second account.

EDIT: Just got one! Now I'm going to the movies :)[/quote]

Congrats, me too using my tickets to take the lady associate to step brothers :)

[quote name='seven7seven']I've won 2 $5 GCs but NO MOVIE TICKETS!

I get free subway as it is so I don't want the gift cards!

Dammit![/quote]

If you don't want the giftcards why not have a contest in this thread and give them away :)

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']If you don't want the giftcards why not have a contest in this thread and give them away :)[/quote]

Great idea! Or trade for something.:applause:

Man I love subway. I finally won a free sub on Saturday, ironically right before I was about to go there. Unfortunately it takes like a month to receive.

you guys are lucky for winning.
aces.jpg

dayo.jpg

You gotta play a lot. I haven't been playing anymore. I'm sick of movie tickets and chips. Nobody here won anything bigger. They should give out more gift cards. I would have liked that a lot.

My girlfriend and I got the run-around at a movie theatre tonight when trying to use the free passes. Anyway, apparently the credit card number on the ticket was denied. They gave us free tickets to see the movie, and we got to keep the passes. I'll be emailing Subway, etc. to see what the deal is. I had used two other tickets and had no problems before.

bread's done
Back