Subway's "Get Smart" Contest

thanks! could realy use the vespa my car in on its last days plus don't have enough money for gas for it anyway

just got back from subway they didn't even know the contest was there let alone the codes....so did not get any codes for today

[quote name='ohnoitschris']I got a movie ticket and two bags of chips in the same session. :D[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me on my 1st 3 tries ever in this game. Then just more chips. Anyone else seem to notice that if you win on the 1st try you will win something in the next 2 tries but if you lose the 1st try the same will happen the next 2 tries?

[quote name='bahnke1']sweet i just won the GET SMART bruce and loyd dvd and 2 more mfin bags of chips[/QUOTE]

Nice, after seeing the movie, I wouldnt mind watching that dvd, I dont think I'll go out of my way to buy it, only if someone else around me does ;) Its the first time I heard of a dvd win on here, then again, Im not going to sift through X amount of pages to find out XD

Hey,i just got back from a week's vacation and wanted to put in today's codes and play before midnight, but the url for the codes to be sent to me isn't working tonight! I also notice no one else posted them for today. Is there a problem that anyone knows of?

Also, I have always seemed to have a problem accessing the official rules. :wall:Does anyone know when this contest ends? Thanks!:wave:

I was beginning to think I was the only one doing this still. so here are todays codes...

CRPKR9PPTX
KWXN9NWJH7

Just won another movie tix on an alter ego email address that makes two and a s-load of free chips

Won a movie ticket one my 2nd try and a bag of chips. Do movie ticket emails take longer to come? I got an email for the chips before the tickets even though I won the ticket first.

Thanks Bowen for all the codes! I haven't won anything but a bunch of chips so far but I know the scooter is mine ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='v1et r1ce']Won a movie ticket one my 2nd try and a bag of chips. Do movie ticket emails take longer to come? I got an email for the chips before the tickets even though I won the ticket first.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the same happened to me, but it'll come eventaully

Thanks again, Bowen!:applause:I won a ticket yesterday, but it was on my daughter's account which I've been playing for her, so I don't get anything. Has anyone won more than one ticket on the SAME e-mail address?

Oh, for good luck I'm going to have to post what I did yesterday: NO MORE CHIPS!!!!

[quote name='xDarkElement']hey has anyone made multiple accounts on the same ip and gotten a movie ticket to actually work?[/quote]

:Dyup dude. i've made about 15 on the same ip, lots of them with the same address or name.

so far I've redeemed 3 movie tickets. :lol:

and i've won like 50 bags of chips.

i don't think subway really cares.

I have not earned extra plays lately from sending e-cards. Is this no longer a way to get extra plays, or have I unknowingly maxed out that mechanism? I'm not aware of it being limited...
-Eric

[quote name='xDarkElement']u get 1 extra for a e-card i think.
2 plays a day[/QUOTE]

Right, that's what's supposed to happen. However, I have not been getting credited for it.
-Eric

bread's done
Back