Subway's "Get Smart" Contest

What the heck? Lately I win NOTHING. Not even chips!! I've tried at different times of the day with no luck. Not that I want the chips, anyway.:roll:

[quote name='Gladler']What the heck? Lately I win NOTHING. Not even chips!! I've tried at different times of the day with no luck. Not that I want the chips, anyway.:roll:[/quote]

Well what you spin isn't really based on the time of day you play. The time of day determines what prize you win when you actually get the 3 shoe phones. The spinning isnt really based on luck, you just have to have good timing or know what its going to land on when you click on "stop"

So, has ANYONE won anything but tickets and chips?

Also, are you sure about that, Crazyglitcher? I've def. won a lot more since I started playing just after midnight then when I played in the afternoon, and I've won both tickets and chips at my "new time".

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']So, has ANYONE won anything but tickets and chips?

Also, are you sure about that, Crazyglitcher? I've def. won a lot more since I started playing just after midnight then when I played in the afternoon, and I've won both tickets and chips at my "new time".[/quote]

Yeah, I've won a $5 Subway giftcard, also. I've read other forums where some people have won the cheaper vespas.

[quote name='jaydizzle']Yeah, I've won a $5 Subway giftcard, also. I've read other forums where some people have won the cheaper vespas.[/quote]

Are there some other great forums out there like this one that discuss contests and free stuff?:bouncy:

Another set of losses, thanks for the daily codes

And basically, once you run through the codes on the front page, use the daily provided ;)

[quote name='billyrox']Just won a movie ticket and a 5 dollar subway card. score![/QUOTE]
Congrats on the wins! I'm jealous...just 3 more chips for me.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']So, has ANYONE won anything but tickets and chips?

Also, are you sure about that, Crazyglitcher? I've def. won a lot more since I started playing just after midnight then when I played in the afternoon, and I've won both tickets and chips at my "new time".[/quote]

I won a $100 Best Buy Gift Card from it. But, now I don't have as many chips :cry:

[quote name='dack']I won a $100 Best Buy Gift Card from it. But, now I don't have as many chips :cry:[/quote]

I will trade you two BIG bags of chips for that!

Wow, that's weird. Perhaps you should try a different e-mail address.

My husband didn't realize that you have to print out your movie ticket when he won his. He thought it was to be mailed to him, and he deleted the e-mail since then. So no ticket!

I can't wait to play again today!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:Thanks for the codes, NoDAK!:D:applause:

[quote name='heathdud']It says "YOU HAVE ENTERED THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CODES ALLOWED FOR FREE" now. Anyone else getting this?[/quote]

You can only enter 25 free codes per email, and do 15 friend referrals for free spins. You can either play only once a day on that email now or make a new account.

[quote name='xDarkElement']how do you know on what you've won? i entered the code but doesnt show anything.[/quote]

When you enter the code you get another spin on the weird slot machine thing. Try to go for 3x fancy shoes!! lol....they don't really look like shoephones.

and also, Jesus_S_Preston, I play in the afternoon and also get tickets and chips with my plays so I'm pretty sure that time doesn't matter except for what kind of prize you get. (Sorry for the late response)

haha i just noticed, they send you the thing to your email and ask you to print it out and give it to the subway ppl. Cant you just upload the image for other people to use that coupon?
a 5$ giftcard would be so awesome

Edit: If anyone could upload the image of their 5$ gift card or movie ticket onto photobucket or imageshack. It would be greatly appreciated ;D

[quote name='xDarkElement']haha i just noticed, they send you the thing to your email and ask you to print it out and give it to the subway ppl. Cant you just upload the image for other people to use that coupon?
a 5$ giftcard would be so awesome

Edit: If anyone could upload the image of their 5$ gift card or movie ticket onto photobucket or imageshack. It would be greatly appreciated ;D[/quote]

lol the movie ticket is a no go cause they put down your name on it. If you edit that, its fraud and thats a no no on CAG. Not sure about the $5 GC though, but still would not suggest doing it with that either.

[quote name='xDarkElement']If anyone could upload the image of their 5$ gift card or movie ticket onto photobucket or imageshack. It would be greatly appreciated ;D[/QUOTE]
So that they can start refusing to accept the genuine GCs like they did with the chip coupons?

[quote name='AkariK']Won another movie ticket at 12:11AM PST. Woot.[/QUOTE]

On the same account or another? Isnt there something about not being able to win the same prize twice?

[quote name='bigl523']Has anyone won anything other than chips and movie tickets yet?[/quote]
Yes, and that question's been asked and answered more than once in this item already.

Today's Codes: JM7CPKM96Y and PCFJ7TWJJP

Hit my 'Maximum number of free codes' today, and I never got that ticket. Dang. But if anyone wants any chips, I got 7 emails for ya.

bread's done
Back