Suffering, Psi-Ops, PGR2, Crimson Skies, Slugfest - $15 each NEW at EBGames.com

I can't say anything about Suffering, haven't tried it yet, but Psi-Ops is definately, definately worth $14.99. It's worth $29.99. It's awesome.

Both of those games are great. If I didn't already have both of them I'd consider getting them for $14.99. It's just that $14.99 seems like a lot anymore!

[quote name='GameDude']Great deals. Buy them so they'll make sequels if nothing else![/quote]

There's already a Suffering sequel announced.

After scooping up 8 games (like Crimson Skies, PGR2, Top Spin, OO7 EON, Socom II) for $5 at CC, $15 just seems like a fortune :shock:

$10 maybe . . .

[quote name='studio (Wombat5277)']thanks for the post, do we know if this b&m also?[/quote]Doubtful...it does say "Limit 1 per person" ....but I've been wrong in the past. You could always give the B&M a call....

The Suffering is a really good game. I really enjoyed it. I already have a sealed copy of Psi-Ops from a TRU sale a few weeks ago.

Both games are from Midway who seems to be on an upswing.

Thanks, Jeremy. I'd been sitting on two EB online voucher codes and this was a good opportunity to use them. Altogether I stacked five codes:

1. $20 voucher for buying Max Payne 2 (for $10)
2. $10 voucher for buying Alias (for $10)
3. CAG15
4. EB Edge code
5. SAVER (after adding pre-played Guardian's Crusade, one of my favorite PS1 games)

The total for the shipment with tax was $2.36. So for about $24 total, I got Max Payne 2, Alias, Psi-Ops, and The Suffering, plus Guardian's Crusade.

Good deal.

Both are awesome games. Personally I prefered the Suffering, for its setting and dark overtones. Psi-Ops is more like science-fiction where the Suffering is more like horror.

Both for $30? I paid that for each one and never regretted it.

[quote name='studio (Wombat5277)']thanks for the post, do we know if this b&m also?[/quote]

I got my 2 (one of each) copies in-store (ymmv)

[quote name='shipwreck'][quote name='GameDude']Great deals. Buy them so they'll make sequels if nothing else![/quote]

There's already a Suffering sequel announced.[/quote]

Yea there is a preview of it in this month's OXM. The original Suffering is well worth $15 imho. Think Resident Evil but faster paced and with much more gunplay.

[quote name='illennium']
5. SAVER (after adding pre-played Guardian's Crusade, one of my favorite PS1 games)[/quote]

Excellent choice, that's a very underappreciated game. :)

Anybody that enjoys the gravity gun in HL2 and has an Xbox should at least try Psi-Ops. It is supposed to be coming out for PC, I'd like to see what they do there although I don't see playing it without a controller with 2 analog sticks.

I just picked up Psi-Ops and I can only recommend it. I love the telekinesis mechanic. The bosses that require you to use it (most) can get annoying because it isn't the most accurate system, but it still feels very good.

bread's done
Back