Suikoden 2 disc only, Ps1 rpgs, imports, and a couple rare megadrive titles!

Sega CD shit lot - $1
Sega CD Sonic CD-Manual has cover only. no pages - $1
Sega CD Mortal Kombat- Manual has cover only no pages - $1

I sent a PM to Handsome about this, but am posting it here incase. Did someone happen to get the SNES mouse I won in the second lowball on accident?

[quote name='Mad D']I sent a PM to Handsome about this, but am posting it here incase. Did someone happen to get the SNES mouse I won in the second lowball on accident?[/QUOTE]

That is freaking crazy weird I swore I stuck that sucker in there. I have a guest over sleeping in my bedroom so I'll look on the lowball floor tomorrow. Either way you'll get that mouse or get your money back. Sorry about that! If anyone finds give us a holler! :roll:

Super Mario Land-2
Super Mario Advance 2-2
Tales of Destiny-10(if you want to pull it off, totally understandable. I just read your post about it. ill put the bid in but no worries if it gets pulled off. dont know if i can win it or what not but im willing to try.)

edit:

Battle Scars for the win. that can make for a great fake story.

PS2 Shadow of the Colossus large case demo sealed - $1

Must bid on something, even if it may not be much... Plus, it's your last lowball :(

[quote name='Arakias']hey just curious about your last lowball, i only got a small item or two but wondering where it is. thanks![/QUOTE]

Whats your zip code so I can look it up?

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I'm feeling like shit today! Thank you all for your bids and don't forget theres only a couple days left!

Arakias I sent you a PM about your items, they just might have taken longer to get there.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I'm feeling like shit today! Thank you all for your bids and don't forget theres only a couple days left!

Arakias I sent you a PM about your items, they just might have taken longer to get there

A few bids:

GBA Fire Emblem cart only - $1
GBA Super Mario Advance 2 cart only - $2.50
PS2 Grandia Extreme complete - $2
PS2 Atlier Iris 2 complete - $4.50
Xbox-Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2-The Sith Lords complete with strategy guide - $5

Please pardon the double-post, but I don't believe it'd be right of me to edit my post in a lowball auction thread.

PS2 Grandia Xtreme - $5.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Hey Handsome, did you get my payment from the last lowball?

TMNT Figure - $1

Depeche Mode DVD - $1[/QUOTE]

Just got it, I will send your stuff out tomorrow!

Soooo...

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BIDS!

AND WE'RE UPDATED! Soory for the lack, been busy. There's a lot of stuff thats still criminally cheap, jump on it like sir mix a lot!

The auction will end tomorrow from 6-10 pm centralbut I'll narrow it down better when I find out what my girl wants to do tomorrow night. Hopefully I'll be home to set an exact time. At home...in bed...with her. :cool:

Don't worry about sending it out until this lowball is over. If I get what I bid on, just send it out with that. I'll still pay full shipping and everything.

If you're not too strict on payment time, I'll bid on a few more items. It won't take me months to pay, but maybe a week to a week and a half. I'm sure we can make a deal. Regardless, bump! Your last chance to get some great stuff from a great CAG!!!

PC Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Expansion set complete with game, limited edition manual, Blizzard writing pad and all inserts - $1

Uncharted 2/ Ratchet and Clank Future: A crack in Time double sided poster - $1

GBA Fire Emblem cart only $5.00
PS1 Tales of destiny 2 3 discs only $20.00
Nintendo DS Pokemon Pearl complete $9.00
PS2 Shadow of the Colossus large case demo sealed $2.00

Sega Game Gear 3 game lot
The Terminator, Mortal Kombat 2, and The Adventures of Batman and Robin
Terminator and Batman and Robin have photocopied manuals $3

Sega CD shit lot
Afterburner 3 disc only, Lethal Enforcers disc only, Batman Returns disc only, Marky Mark Make My Video and manual, NFL Greatest Matchups manual has cover but no pages $2

Sega CD Sonic CD-Manual has cover only. no pages $2

Sega CD Mortal Kombat- Manual has cover only no pages $2

bread's done
Back