Suikoden 2 disc only, Ps1 rpgs, imports, and a couple rare megadrive titles!

Playstation 3 Resident Evil 5 with Steelbook and regular edition insert but no bonus disc $15.50

GBA Super Mario Advance 2 cart only $3

[quote name='DigitalNerd']PS1/PS2 light up dance pad new in box $4[/QUOTE]

fuck, when I saw you had the newest bid, I had a hunch you bid on the DDR pad... You outbid me on DDRmax on a lowball too... Gir.... I may be back...

GBA Super Mario Advance 2 cart only - $4.50

Was there a post about end time that I missed, or is it still just "sometime" today?

Edit: I see it was narrowed down to 6-10 central, have you picked an exact time yet?

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Alright we're updated, end time will be from 7-9 PM! SORRY FOR THE UNEXACT TIME![/QUOTE]

Central?

$10 Pokemon Pearl Complete
$22 Tales of Destiny II (pad my bid a bit)

Trying to get one of those for a friend, and I'm hoping I don't get outbid (as we all are).

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Final time decided upon and I'm heading home soon to update bids. Thanks to everyone for their help.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was ending between 7-9? :D

I've been sitting here waiting to defend my bids, haha

I;m really sorry guys, this has been a really sloppy lowball from the get get go on my part. I got a lot of crap going on and i got the flu so I'm at home now to take care of anymore bids. I think everything is updated and correct, 10pm is when the bell tolls for thee.

I have not started it yet. I was watching my buddy play it and he was about ready to break his controller. Told him he should then it gives him a reason to go buy a dualshock 3.

Plus I have been kind of on a mission to get to 100K gamerscore by the end of the month. Kind of failing at that by playing Gears of War 2 & Halo 3 as of late.

DONT BUY IT I RIPPED ALL MY HAIR AND FINGERNAILS OUT AND IT HURTS AND I HATE THIS GAME but I can't stop playing it!

For a Castlevania item freak like myself this game will probably keep me busy til christmas

At least theres not many lowball items listed so invoices will be nice and easy tonight

[quote name='bvharris']*steals a fry*[/QUOTE]

*hands you a NcNugget*

Can't have you going hungry while hiding, might fall asleep and not get your last minute bids in! haha

If I do end up getting it I'll be sure to use my Sixaxis, give me an excuse to upgrade to another DS3.. And make sure my cat is out of the room so he doesn't get struck with a flying controller.

This game is so F'ing frustrating youre better off playing it with a dance pad or flight stick it wouldnt make no difference... YOU WILL BE KILLED...A REAL LOT

I'm smoking dudes with my quality Uchigatana +5. I also found the Regenerator Ring which makes it like a whole different game now that i dont have to farm grasses in 1-1

Yeah, I don't know how I feel about dying in RPGs (even action RPGs). I hate seeing game over screens, I'd prefer to just grind which I understand is not really an option in DS.

Not to mention I have been neglecting my PS3 as of late. I thought Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Demons Souls would change that but those two are still sealed. I still have to finish off Valkyria Chronicles too.... At least Uncharted 2 & LBP GOTY will make me play my PS3 a little more.

bread's done
Back