Suikoden IV - Free Promotional Items (New Thread)

Trakan

Staff member
Feedback
122 (100%)
I made this new topic because the last one went completely off topic and to hell. All codes are now known! Please, only discuss the Suikoden 4 Promo Items, nothing else.

The codes:

1. chiepoo19
2. kooluk63
3. 150razril5
4. LEKK4481
5. magsnowe48
6. 1punish27

There is another possible code you can get. It is the in the Suikoden IV Artbook. Those are one-time only codes though.

[quote name='Terabyte7']I had 7 legit codes and haven't gotten squat yet... :([/QUOTE]

Did you read about the delay? Wait a month before saying that. ;)

i just got my stuff today! i completely forgot about it. i got the medal, the soundtrack, and the scroll. not bad at all. it shipped yesterday so you guys should be getting it soon

How'd you get all three? I thought the scrolls were delayed?

But even if there is a delay, I'm not holding my breath. Who knows if I'll get the stuff...

[quote name='Vinny']How'd you get all three? I thought the scrolls were delayed?

But even if there is a delay, I'm not holding my breath. Who knows if I'll get the stuff...[/QUOTE]

You should try... and then take a picture of all the different colors you turn before you pass out.:lol:

Got my stuff just today and I was one of those who just copied and pasted the codes instead of jumping thru all the hoops some you claimed you had to do. The coin is laughable but the wall scroll is nice and big.

"One hundred potch"

[quote name='eldad9']Could you (or anybody else, for that matter) post a scan of the wallscroll?[/QUOTE]

I, too, would like to see a pic of the scroll.

I never received anything, so I hope I get everything at once like Wario64 did!

[quote name='trunks982']fedex? damn i heard a doorbell today and when i got to the door, there was no one.[/QUOTE]

did you check to see if it was left at the door step? my fed-ex guy seemed intent on leaving it at my door step even if i didnt open the door

[quote name='Wario64']did you check to see if it was left at the door step? my fed-ex guy seemed intent on leaving it at my door step even if i didnt open the door[/QUOTE]

i checked, nothing.

I got mine today too, via FedEx Ground delivery. They flipped the long tube style FedEx shipping box inside-out so the shipping container doesn't show the FedEx logo on it. Got the scroll, CD, and coin. Weeks of bitching finally paid off.

But... the CD won't play on my laptop's CD drive! WTF?!

I come home from work today and I see this really tall package and I am totally clueless. I totally had given up hope that I would get anything at all. As soon as I saw that it was sent by Konami I was like WOOT! I got all three things at once and they look great. The wall scroll is awesome. I will take some pics to post soon for everyone that wanted to see.

Thanks a bunch to OP, Konami, and anyone else that helped out with the codes!

I got mine today also. It's been awhile, so I had totally forgot about this thing.

I got the wall scroll, CD and coin. I'm impressed with the wall scroll. It looks really good.

Here is the wall scroll... it measures 35x25.
s4_scroll.jpg

The coin and soundtrack... coin looks way better in person.
s4_coin.jpg

I got the Package today. The Wall Scroll is truly a great item.

However, my wife says it will only be put up on the wall over her dead body.

I'm thinking, I'm thinking!

still nothing here this breaks my heart :(

I already got the music CD a long time ago, but I did all 7 codes, and was probably one of the first to do that. I wonder will I still get the wall scroll....cause I hear of some folks getting the CD and then 2 weeks later getting another cd and coin

The wallscroll looks pretty cool, nice to see people are getting them. Hopefully mine comes soon. The wallscroll is what I wanted most, but I'll settle for anything.

Nothing on my part... at this point, I'm trying not to lose hope but it's kinda hard because I was one of the first to get some codes in yet I don't have anything to show for it.

[quote name='TJordan522']All I got was the coin and CD :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
why the sad face? it's still free
and I haven't gotten a wallscroll either, I'm not even sure I had enough codes to get it

I'm hoping I get something still. Sure the wallscroll would be nice, not that I'd hang it up, but I really just want the coin. Oh please Konami give me something.

[quote name='MorPhiend']Still nothing. I will probably go check my last residence to see if it didn't get forwarded....[/QUOTE]

It's sent by FedEx instead of USPS, so it won't get forwarded.

[quote name='Vinny']Nothing on my part... at this point, I'm trying not to lose hope but it's kinda hard because I was one of the first to get some codes in yet I don't have anything to show for it.[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad, I'm in the same boat. Got in on this very very early and actually entered my legit artbook code no less. So far, nothing. ;_; If people are getting this stuff with the made-up artbook codes, that will really tick me off.

[quote name='Nogib']Don't feel bad, I'm in the same boat. Got in on this very very early and actually entered my legit artbook code no less. So far, nothing. ;_; If people are getting this stuff with the made-up artbook codes, that will really tick me off.[/QUOTE]

I used all real codes. The items shipped Federal Express Service on 31 May 2005 from Konami Marketing in LA, CA or Redwood City, CA.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']why the sad face? it's still free
and I haven't gotten a wallscroll either, I'm not even sure I had enough codes to get it[/QUOTE]
True, but I was hoping for the wall scroll.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']WOOT WOOT! i just got my wall scroll today and it came with 2 sets of cd's and coins. i am now 200 potch richer. thanks konami and op's![/QUOTE]

2 sets of CDs and coins? How did that happen? Did you use a different name/address or did they come in a single shipment?

bread's done
Back