Summer Wars Blu-Ray Slipcover

Vash1306

CAGiversary!
Has anyone ordered and received a copy of the Summer Wars Blu-Ray recently with its slipcover?

Just received my copy from Rightstuf and was saddened it came without the beautiful slipcover. Being a collector, I just really want the movie to come with the slipcover >.<

So if anyone who purchased it recently, please tell me if you received it with the slipcover!

I don't believe they're releasing it with the slipcover (O-ring in Funi-speak) anymore. You could contact them and see if they'll send you one.

As a slipcover collector I can tell you that yes that slip was hard to get a hold of during launch...but there has been sighting of it reemerging in the wild at stores like Fry's and BB if I recall correctly.

If rightstuff won't send you one I think you can request one from Funi. I know that when the slip was so hard to find in the beginning they were sending them to people that requested them. I, in fact requested one and got it like 6 weeks later.

If not try the slipcover trade thread at br.com or slipcovercollector.com and see if anyone has a spare they'd be willing to sell.

[quote name='62t']If you are a collector why didn't you get it around launch? Anyway the slip cover was hard to find even around launch.

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/mai...set=0&ReturnTo=Search&SearchTerms=summer+wars

seems like it is too late now[/QUOTE]I did, the DVD edition and have the slipcover for that. But made the upgrade to blu-ray a few months ago >.<

This was the message I got from Funimation when i e-mailed them:
The O-card was a first-run limited edition item and was only provided to those that preordered the movie. We will be unable to fulfill your request.

Thanks,

Product Concerns

I THINK I might have an extra cover with some cards (pre-order bonus) somewhere in my mountain of boxes. I'll take a look and see if my memory is correct, and we can work something out.

[quote name='Vash1306']Whoever has a spare blu-ray slipcover, sell to me please :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I actually have a spare Blu-Ray slip cover for Summer Wars. Just PM me your best offer.

[quote name='Vash1306']Has anyone ordered and received a copy of the Summer Wars Blu-Ray recently with its slipcover?

So if anyone who purchased it recently, please tell me if you received it with the slipcover![/QUOTE]

I just received my copy through Right Stuf yesterday; it came with a slipcover.

bread's done
Back