Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (1/1/12 to 1/7/12)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy is throwing in $75 gift card with an Xbox 360 250 GB Kinect bundle. The Nyko Zoom drops to $19.99.

kmart.gif
Kmart knocks 20% off Sony Move accessories.

icontarget.gif
Target drops Kinect to $99.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us is holding a 20% off sale on all clearance video games and accessories and a 50% off sale on all video game storage items. Modern Warfare 3 is $44.99.[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks,Gamer SDP - See post here

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Console w/Kinect + $75 gift card $399.99
:360: Kinect Sensor (with Kinect Adventures) $119.99
:360: Nyko Zoom $19.99
:360: 320GB Media HD (includes Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars) $129.99

:360: Jillian Fitness Adventures $19.99
:360: Motorsports Play For Real
:360: Kinect Sports Season Two $29.99
:360: Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 $29.99
:360: UFC Trainer $29.99
:360: Zumba fitness $29.99
:360: Motorsports Adrenaline $39.99
:360: Rabbids Alive & Kicking $39.99

iconbestbuy.gif
Save 20% when buying 2+ pre-owned games
iconbestbuy.gif
50% extra trade-in credit when you trade in any game

GameStop (Ad)
Valid until 1/3

:360: Xbox 360 250GB console + $75 gift card $299.99
:360: Kinect $129.99
50% bonus trade-in credit when used toward used items
and more

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, SHC-Gamer - See post here

Note: Some offers may or may not appear in the actual Sunday Ad, but were posted on CAG by SHC-Gamer. Offers end on Saturday.

Save 20% on Sony Move accessories. Prices shown after discount:
:ps3: Move Navigation controller $23.99
:ps3: Move Sharpshooter $31.99
:ps3: Move controller $39.99
:ps3: Playstation Move bundle (Deadmund's Quest & Sports Champions) $79.99

:wii: Just Dance Kids $19.99
:wii::360: Just Dance Kids 2 $19.99
:wii: The Smurfs Dance Party $19.99

:wii: ABBA You Can Dance $29.99
:wii: Just Dance $29.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $29.99
:wii::360: Michael Jackson The Experience $29.99
:wii: Zumba Fitness $29.99
:wii: Zumba Fitness 2 $29.99
:wii::360: Just Dance 3 $29.99

:wii::360: The Black Eyed Peas Experience $39.99
:360: Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 $39.99
:360: Jillian Michaels Fitness Adventure $39.99

:wii: Wii Fit Plus $84.99

Target (Ad)
Thanks, LouieT - See post here

:360: Kinect sensor $99

:wii: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $29
:360::wii: Just Dance 3 $29
:wii: Zumba Fitness 2 $29

:360::ps3::wii: Disney Universe $39
:360: Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 $39

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $49
:360::ps3: WWE 12 $49

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, LouieT - See post here

icontoysrus_r1.gif
20% off all clearance video games and accessories.
icontoysrus_r1.gif
50% off all video game storage.
icontoysrus_r1.gif
All Skylanders figures: buy 2 for $15.

:3ds: Buy a 3DS for $169.99, get a DS Element Game Tray and a $10 Toys R Us gift card for free.

"Save up to $20 on these games, offer valid on :360::ps3::wii:"
:360::wii: Minute To Win It $19.99
:ps3::wii: Phineas & Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension $19.99
:360::ps3::wii: Cars 2 $19.99
:360::ps3::wii: Disney Universe $29.99
:360::ps3::wii: Modern Warfare 3 $44.99
:360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third $49.99
:360::ps3: WWE 12 $49.99
:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $54.99

:ds: Wappydog with toy dog $29.99

:wii: Lego Play & Build Remote $19.99
:360::ps3: Air Flo wired controller $24.99
:wii: Power A Pro Pack Mini $24.99
:360: Batarang wired controller $34.99
:ps3: Batarang wireless controller $34.99
:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 gaming headset $39.99
:ps3::pc: Turtle Beach Ear Force P11 gaming headset $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
And then I walk out, walk back in, and thee bastards are actually picking fin about it not knowing that it wad me and I was behind them

[quote name='Namerson']They wouldn't let you buy the headset for the advertised price on their own ad? Wtf? What did they say?[/QUOTE]

Stupid shit. Too much to explain on my phone

[quote name='Namerson']Since the LA Noire price is in-store only does it ring up at 9.99 or does it need a override?[/QUOTE]

Rings up no price override, just picked up 2 :) tons left at the Saugus Mass store.

[quote name='Shinpachi']What kind of mental gymnastics are you using to ignore the fact that you helped to sell out those games in the first place when other people would have bought them at that same low price to play them? Unless they sit on BB's shelves until their resell price drops down to what you initially paid for it and BB loses money on it, all you did was increase the price for any given consumer to purchase that particular copy of the game (for your own profit.)[/QUOTE]

Get the sand out of your vag. Did you go to a single bb that had sold out of the 500 copies of AC:R that they had? Space marine? There are plenty of new copies to go around. I get so sick of people complaining because they weren't inconvenienced, but SOMEONE may have, just maybe, conceivably have been inconvenienced.

[quote name='Althax']Any word on using 2 pre owned coupons plus the 2 used & 20% off deal today? Or is it flat out no?[/QUOTE]

There is a "quote" or highlight or whatever you want to call it on page 14 of the ad that says "save 20% when you buy two ore more pre-owned video games" so you don't even need a coupon today at least (idk if that's a week long sale) -- though who knows if it'll let you stack with the coupon

Will be heading to Best Buy after work. Expecting there to still be headsets cause they never sell out of anything. Will probably rebuy LA Noire since I previously traded my copy and have the online pass. Any other good deals in store I should keep an eye for when I go?

[quote name='Confidance']Stupid shit. Too much to explain on my phone[/QUOTE]

They wouldn't let you buy the headset for $10? There was no override needed. Or are you pissed because they wouldn't allow the coupon? Mine wouldn't either, but sometimes using a coupon for these things just don't work. I know better than to argue or not if it doesn't ring automatically.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Get the sand out of your vag. Did you go to a single bb that had sold out of the 500 copies of AC:R that they had? Space marine? There are plenty of new copies to go around. I get so sick of people complaining because they weren't inconvenienced, but SOMEONE may have, just maybe, conceivably have been inconvenienced.[/QUOTE]
:rofl::applause:

[quote name='Confidance']And then I walk out, walk back in, and thee bastards are actually picking fin about it not knowing that it wad me and I was behind them[/QUOTE]

what does this mean?

[quote name='confoosious']what does this mean?[/QUOTE]

I think he meant "picking fun" as in they were laughing at his expense probably which sucks. I'm pretty sure I woulda had somethin to say to them or their bosses if I overheard that, I'm not really one to bite my tongue if I feel like I'm being disrespected.

[quote name='gerst19']My store is OOS on LA Noire. Any other way I can take advantage of the deal?[/QUOTE]

Have one of your fellow CAG buy one for you and ship it to for say 15$

Got a copy of la noire for $10!! Thanks OP! Been looking to get this for a while. Btw I was surprised to see people lining up outside BB for this deal...almost felt like a mini black Friday...

[quote name='thegame85']Anyone play phineas and ferb?[/QUOTE]

I played this game with my son. Really fun if you like the show.

no LA Noire's (vanilla/complete) for either system aside from a used PS3 copy marked at $39.99 :bomb: I later saw one guy checking out with a 360 copy and some Kinect game that was likely on sale as I was waiting on line.

I then went to pick up my online order for the headset as well as some dotd games from last week. nothing was ready so I prepared for the worse but the employees were able to find everything. the headset rang up at $9.99 so I guess their price guarantee really does work (ordered Friday and planned to return/rebuy when picked up).

it seems one CAG got denied (not sure if they scanned) and another got an override, but can anyone confirm if the coupon scanned and resulted in $0 subtotal?

I didn't bring my coupon since I doubt I'd get it for free. maybe if I was able to go to another store where I had placed another order (yeah I placed another instore pickup for the headset :roll:) and then return both and rebuy with coupon I'd end up paying $9.99 for the both of them. well I'm sure I could get at least $25-$30 for this anyway

I picked up a copy of LA Noire. One thing I noticed was that every copy was shrinkwrapped. Is this the norm for this title?

[quote name='emg28']I picked up a copy of LA Noire. One thing I noticed was that every copy was shrinkwrapped. Is this the norm for this title?[/QUOTE]

not sure, but I do know most if not all RDR GOTY 360 copies are shrink wrapped. from what I recall, vanilla LA Noire PS3 is factory sealed plastic

[quote name='duckydan']I would get the skylanders deal once again however NONE of the stores nearby got any in new figures stock after last week.... a lot of empty shelves.[/QUOTE]

Yep, just went today to pick up the game which they had plenty of in stock but yeah they were completely out of figures. They did have a couple of the Darklight Crypt sets though.

If anyone wants a sealed copy of L.A. Noire complete edition for the 360 at a good price PM me. I only have one sealed for sale, but have one open mint though too.

I can't do $10 for it but I will beat Amazon's price on it, that's a promise.

[quote name='Ramandur']Coupon does not work with headset. Its set up as an offer instead of just a sales price so the 2 offers wont stack. Picked up medal of honor for 5though[/QUOTE]
Is it confirmed by everyone that the coupon won't stack? Even though my mag hasn't come in yet, I'd be willing to buy the mag for $5 and use the coupon to bring the bluetooth down to $5.

I read back about 5+ pages but there weren't many 1st hand experiences.

Need to know for sure b/c my official ps3 bluetooth headset from the $12 socom bundle has poor battery life after a few months of heavy use.

[quote name='confoosious']BS1111 it's not that easy;;;;[/QUOTE]

:lol:

This made me think of a storage center I drove by a few days ago...
1zqehpk.jpg

I'm not sure if I saw AC:R for 29.99 today at bestbuy but anyways if it it 29.99 and with the 10 off coupon from gamer mag it would be 19.99 plus tax

[quote name='Confidance']Yeah I had the headset coupon scanned. No dice. The headset is $10 unless you find a nice mod.[/QUOTE]
thanks for the report. may as well try. have to go there anyway to pick up the $20 uncharted 1+2 bundle.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']I'm not sure if I saw AC:R for 29.99 today at bestbuy but anyways if it it 29.99 and with the 10 off coupon from gamer mag it would be 19.99 plus tax[/QUOTE]

I saw legos pirates of the caribbean for $20 today.

[quote name='EmeraldKing']Can anyone confirm that the 50% trade in bonus is today only?[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure it lasts the whole week.

[quote name='EmeraldKing']Can anyone confirm that the 50% trade in bonus is today only?[/QUOTE]

Never mind the BB promo thread says it lasts til the 7th.

Just got back from my Best Buy in central MA. First I went to look for LA Noire, wanted a copy for myself on 360 and my brother on PS3, found the last copy for 360 but they only had the complete edition for PS3. Then I took the ad and asked the employee about the headset. He said he thought it was in the mobile department so I checked and found the identical headset ($69.99 price and all) that just didnt have any sort of PS3 branding or labeling. I asked the employee if this was it and they tried to ring it up but it came up full price, they scanned the system and it said they had some of the correct headsets in stock but we couldnt locate them. The employee was helpful though and let me order 2 of the headsets at the $9.99 price to get shipped to the store and they should be here for the 4th. So got the 2 headsets and LA Noire for 360 for $32.xx I think it was.

Also I looked to see if AC:R was on sale, but it was still full price at my store

[quote name='Confidance']Yeah I had the headset coupon scanned. No dice. The headset is $10 unless you find a nice mod.[/QUOTE]
I had to get the manager to over to approve the coupon. He manually had to adjust the headset down to a penny.

Picked up L.A. Noire for PS3. I also checked out the Rockstar Pass. It's 11.99 and I have 12.48 in my PSN Wallet. To get it or not?

[quote name='SonyFanboy#1']Got The Complete Edition price matched at a local Walmart.:D[/QUOTE]

Ain't it cool to be proud of your dishonesty.

As far as the 50% trade in credit....BB TIV's are so horrible now that the 50% bonus doesn't really make a huge difference to most games. Recent games like Space Marine trade in for a whopping 5 credit. lol

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Ain't it cool to be proud of your dishonesty.
[/QUOTE]

But you know there are a bunch of CAGS running to walmart right now to try to replicate this.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Ain't it cool to be proud of your dishonesty.

As far as the 50% trade in credit....BB TIV's are so horrible now that the 50% bonus doesn't really make a huge difference to most games. Recent games like Space Marine trade in for a whopping 5 credit. lol[/QUOTE]

Someone sounds jealous.Dooosh.

[quote name='Bankotsu']Picked up L.A. Noire for PS3. I also checked out the Rockstar Pass. It's 11.99 and I have 12.48 in my PSN Wallet. To get it or not?[/QUOTE]
Play it for a bit see if you like it first

[quote name='Bankotsu']Picked up L.A. Noire for PS3. I also checked out the Rockstar Pass. It's 11.99 and I have 12.48 in my PSN Wallet. To get it or not?[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting/hoping for it to go on sale on PSN soon. I am also holding off on playing the game until I get all the DLC though since I am unlikely to go back and play the add-ons if I finished the game months earlier.

bread's done
Back