Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/23/11 to 10/29/11) Battlefield 3 Deals

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy knocks $10 off the Battlefield 3 Strategy Guide and Collector's Edition Guide. Buy Battlefield 3, get 40% extra trade-in credit (GC Unlocked members get 50%). The Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Console includes a $50 gift card. The Playstation Move Controller is $24.99.

kmart.gif
Kmart provides a $20 gaming coupon with the purchase of Battlefield 3 + get the Turtle Beach X-12 headphones for $39.99 or Sony 7.1 Surround PS3 headphones for $69.99. Pokemon Rumble Blast includes a $10 gaming coupon, while Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports 2, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Disney Universe each include $15 coupons. Additionally, buy both Dance Central and Dance Central 2 and/or Kinect Sports and Kinect Sports 2, get $25 off. NHL 12 is $39.99 and Kinect is $119.99.

icontarget.gif
Target offers a $25 gift card with the purchase of a Nintendo 3DS and a $10 gift card with the purchase of Battlefield 3 and a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us throws in a $10 gift card + 2 1/2' Wall Graphic with the purchase of Battlefield 3. Buy any video game priced at $19.99 get a free Skylander's figure (12 figures to choose from).

iconamazon.gif
Amazon matches Battlefield 3+ $20 credit, Kinect for $119.99, Dance Central 2 & Kinect Sports 2 with $10 credits. [/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, metrostar - See post here

iconbestbuy.gif
Battlefield 3 Strategy Guide $9.99 Collector's Edition Guide $24.99
iconbestbuy.gif
Get 40% extra trade-in credit with Battlefield 3 purchase
iconbestbuy.gif
GC Unlocked members get 50% extra trade-in credit with Battlefield 3 purchase
iconbestbuy.gif
Buy 2 and Save 25% on Pre-owned Games
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II $19.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire $29.99
:ps3: Sony Move Motion Controller $24.99
:ps3: Turtle Beach Ear Force DPX21 Headset $129.99
:wii: FlingSmash with Wii Black Remote Bundle $24.99
:wii: Save $10 when buying Wii Afterglow Controller Bundle ($29.99) and Energizer Charging System ($29.99) together
:ds: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies $19.99

:ps3: PS3 Battlefield 3 Online Starter Package $309.96:

• 160GB PS3 Console
  • Battlefield 3
  • Bluetooth Headset for PS3
  • 3-Month PSN Plus Subscription Card
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Console + $50 gift card $299.99
:360: Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures! and Child of Eden $129.99
:360: $10 OFF on Nyko Zoom for Kinect ($29.99) when you buy Kinect Sensor or Kinect Console
:360: Save $20 on the following Kinect games when you buy Dance Central 2 ($49.99) or Kinect Sports 2 ($49.99):

• Kinect Sports
  • Dance Central
  • Sesame Street Once Once Upon A Monster
  • UFC Personal Trainer
  • Puss in Boots
  • PowerUp Heroes

GameStop (Ad)
Offers end 10/25

:pc: Starcraft 2 $49.99
:psp: PSP Sports Entertainment Pack $139.99
:pc: Rift $9.99
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops + First Strike Map Pack $34.99
:360: Trade in Gears of War 3 by 11/19, get a guaranteed $30 credit

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, SHC-Gamer - See post here

Note: Some offers may or may not appear in the actual Sunday Ad, but were posted on CAG by SHC-Gamer. Offers end on Saturday.

:360::ps3: Buy Battlefield 3 for $59.99, get these 2 offers:

• $20 gaming coupon
  • either Turtle Beach X-12 headphones for $39.99, or Sony 7.1 Surround PS3 headphones for $69.99.
Notes on Battlefield 3:
* Kmart will not have the PC version for sale.
* "[Battlefield 3 LE] will be included in a portion of launch shipments. Every store will receive a limited amount."
"So instead of all first shipments being LE only portion of them are. A good amount of them but not all, I'd say 25%." source

:3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast + $10 gaming coupon $34.99
:wii: Kirby's Return to Dreamland +$15 gaming coupon $49.99
:360::ps3::wii: Disney Universe +$15 gaming coupon $49.99
:360: Kinect Sports 2 + $15 gaming coupon $49.99*
:360: Buy Dance Central 2 + $15 gaming coupon $49.99*

* These can be stacked with the below mentioned Kinect Sports 2/Dance Central bundle sales for $75 in the weekly ad. source

:360::ps3: Medal of Honor $14.99
:360::ps3: Call of Duty Black Ops $39.99
:360::ps3: NHL 12 $39.99
:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99
:360: Kinect sensor $119.99
:360: Buy both Dance Central and Dance Central 2, get $25 off, for the total of $75
:360: Buy both Kinect Sports and Kinect Sports 2, get $25 off, for the total of $75
:360::ps3::wii: Buy Disney Universe, get the exclusive Zazu DLC for free.
:360::ps3::wii: Buy Skylanders Spyro's Adventures Starter Pack, get a free character pack.
kmart.gif
Buy $20 worth of Doritos and Mountain Dew products, get a $10 gaming coupon. (10/23-11/12) Gaming coupon valid from November 6 to November 12.

Target (Ad)
Thanks, Enuf - See post here

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS with $25 gift card
:360::ps3::pc: Buy Battlefield 3 + 12 pack of Dr. Pepper, get a $10 gift card
:360::wii: Buy 2 of the below games, get a $10 gift card:

• Kinect Sports 2
  • Dance Central 2
  • Just Dance Kids 2

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, metrostar - See post here

:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Limited Edition + $10 gift card + 2 1/2' Wall Graphic $59.99

:wii: Buy Kirby's Return to Dream Land or Disney Universe AND Wii Mario Kart Bundle System ($149.99, Limit 5 per Person) get $25 gift card

:360: Buy Kinect Sports Season 2 ($49.99), Dance Central 2 ($49.99), or Just Dance Kids 2 ( $39.99) AND 4GB Xbox 360 Kinect Console with Kinect Adventures Bundle ($299.99, Limit 1 per Person) get $25 gift card

:ps3: Buy NBA 2K12 ( $59.99), Everybody Dance ($39.99), or Disney Universe ($49.99) AND 160GB PS3 Console ($249.99, Limit 3 per Person) get get $25 gift card

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Buy any video game priced at $19.99 get a FREE Skylander's figure (12 figures to choose from)

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy any video game priced at $19.99 get a FREE Skylander's figure (12 figures to choose from) is live online. Also there is a online only Buy 1 Get 1 50% off on a good deal of titles. Both offers don't combine in your cart.

[quote name='megax11']EDIT: And yes, I bought one of every character to open and one of every character to keep sealed. Imagine what happens 20 years down the line, when you can't find these "toys" anymore. Toy collector's will be all over Ebay trying to find them, while gamers will just want them to say "hey, I got Skylanders figures you can never find anymore." Just watch. ;)[/QUOTE]

Get alot of girls with that collection? jk

[quote name='megax11']I guess that makes me the biggest joke of all, eh?

Maybe the real joke gamers, are those who don't support new concepts. Instead, people cling to their annual Call of Dooky and the plethora of racing games that come to the market? Better still, most next gen games are bland browns that lack any vibrance.

[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. Even if a concept ends up fizzling out and never catches on with the majority of "average" consumers, at least some companies are trying. Hell even though Tony Hawk Ride sucks, they bothered to try something different and took a huge risk. It was that or rip off EA's Skate, which was already boring by the end of the first game. We need less Modern Warfare bland-o-riffic games and more fun, new games.

Dammit, I wish the Skylanders deal was happening a week later when I actually have money. I really want to get those stupid things. I don't even care about the game; I just want the freakin' toys.

[quote name='Toss']Get alot of girls with that collection? jk[/QUOTE]

Already got my girl, bro. I also have three kids. Check it -

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a...4786_100000021702193_1194858_1318061960_n.jpg

On top of the pic I posted of MY Skylanders (I'll be 33 next month btw), my son has 5 of his own Skylanders, and my oldest daughter has 4.

Activision did right in allowing Toys for Bob to release toys as a form of DLC, instead of going the cheap route, and just releasing 20 dollar DLC packs online, that are nothing more than liscenses tied down by DRM.

EDIT: Mark my words, again. These toys are gonna be rare to both gamers and toy collectors. Infact, I bet all of what's out now, will go bye-bye once they release the final two Adventure Packs and the final 12 characters.

The last TRU exclusive will be worth a crapton of money in time. Why? Because the only way one can ever get him, is to be a R Us Rewards member and have spent 100 bucks on Skylanders stuff between now and 12/24/2011. Then you get a code in an email. You print it out and redeem it at a store for a free Legendary Trigger Happy. He will never be for sale in store. This is the ONLY way you can ever get him.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm really confused. TRU b2g1 is still going on?[/QUOTE]

It isn't. I thought the same thing. Only thing at Tru now is certain games is buy 1 get 1 half off.

Hopefully Best Buy will PM Kmart's Medal of Honor sale for me. I'd rather go there because K-mart is a drag and also Best Buy emailed me a $5 reward zone coupon that expires on 10/29. Do you guys know if current PS3 versions of Medal of Honor still include Frontline?

Update:

Best Buy did PM it for me and honor my reward zone certificate........but they initially didn't want to. There seems to have been a policy change or something. The cashier was told she had to call K-mart and verify that they (K-Mart) had the game in-stock; luckily, they did. This is also what they told me they would do when I called a few days ago to ask if they would PM the Toys R Us B2G1 Free sale. So, it just became that much trickier to actually get the 'best buy' at Best Buy.

And initially, the cashier and assistant manager (I think) said I couldn't do a PM and use a RZ certificate together; they referred to it as "double-dipping." When I asked "why not?", they looked confused, as if no other customer has ever questioned their store's policy (which I doubt that even is; I found nothing on bestbuy.com that mentions 'double-dipping'). The assistant manager did his PM override and applied my RZ certificate.

Can anyone officially confirm this change in policy?

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up the Kinect bundle "with" child of eden from the best buy ad. However I talked to 3 of the people working there and no one knew anything about it. One told me it was a code in the box another told me it would auto download when I plug in the kinect. Neither were the case.

I called in to Best Buy support and they transferred me around for over an hour till the last guy told me that it should be a download code and to wait 48 hours to see if it shows up in my email then call back if its not there.

What a run around.

I got excited for a minute. It says "Toys r Us buy 2 get 1 free" on the main site. As far as I can see the deal is over.

anyone know if the game can only be 19.99 for the Skylanders figures at toys are us? I don't have the ad in my had, but I saw it online and can't see the fine print on the page=\

[quote name='Sodapop Gatts']anyone know if the game can only be 19.99 for the Skylanders figures at toys are us? I don't have the ad in my had, but I saw it online and can't see the fine print on the page=\[/QUOTE]

My guess is English is not your first language. With that I'm not sure what you are asking. The game is sold one way (game+ portal+ 3 figures) for MSRP. Which should be found on the first post if you don't have the ad to look at

[quote name='Sodapop Gatts']anyone know if the game can only be 19.99 for the Skylanders figures at toys are us? I don't have the ad in my had, but I saw it online and can't see the fine print on the page=\[/QUOTE]

Edit: you mean does that game have to be $19.99 only? If so, it looks that way.

Buy any video game priced at $19.99 get a free Skylander's figure (12 figures to choose from).

[quote name='Evolved']Edit: you mean does that game have to be $19.99 only? If so, it looks that way.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. Was going to pick up two copies of Pokemon Rumble Blast tomorrow, but now it seems like I'm not gonna :(

freakin k-mart is sold out of BF3 at the moment... :(

probably from the big glitch they had and people trying to get it.
i want the $20 gaming coupon and use my batman $30 coupon on it :(

guess ill have to be there on launch to get one of the few limited edition copies lol

just came back, and surpisingly find out that Driver San Fransisco is 29.99 at my target. don't know it's YMMV.

and the buy 2 kinect games get 10 can include Brain and Body Connection at 14.99, The biggest loser workout 19.99 (two cheapest kinect games in store)

What are the terms of Kmart Gaming Coupons? Can I use them the same day when I receive them or is it like TRU where they make you wait 24hrs.

[quote name='Link2999']What are the terms of Kmart Gaming Coupons? Can I use them the same day when I receive them or is it like TRU where they make you wait 24hrs.[/QUOTE]

There is a date on the coupon which states when its activated to use

Anyone go midnight launch yet for bf3 wanna know if bb has some free swag worth going for , got the pc version waiting for me as soon as I get home but also preordered ps3.

[quote name='exaznkid']agh no deals on Deus Ex, or Dead Rising? O well at least i managed to use at least one of this month's coupons[/QUOTE]$42 online though YMMV getting it to stack
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293553

[quote name='AcidRain25']Save up to 50% on select PS3 accessories:Sony Move Motion Controller $24.99,[/QUOTE]nav $15, Sharpshooter $20 other stuff in the non ad deals thread above^^^

[quote name='BuDdyLe']Anyone go midnight launch yet for bf3 wanna know if bb has some free swag worth going for , got the pc version waiting for me as soon as I get home but also preordered ps3.[/QUOTE]

Little bit late at this point - but my best buy was giving out BF3 dog tags.

I didnt go to the midnight launch, but i have friends at BB who gave me a set anyway

And, Does anyone have a link to the ToysRUs BF3 $10 gift card deal?

My BB was going to price match it for me, but when they called Toysrus to verify they said they were only giving out the poster.

So BB told me that If I can find the ad for toysrus and bring it to them with my reciept, theyll still PM it.

But I cant find it...

[quote name='ThEliteOne']And, Does anyone have a link to the ToysRUs BF3 $10 gift card deal?

My BB was going to price match it for me, but when they called Toysrus to verify they said they were only giving out the poster.

So BB told me that If I can find the ad for toysrus and bring it to them with my reciept, theyll still PM it.

But I cant find it...[/QUOTE]
http://toysrus.shoplocal.com/toysru...d-these-SUPER-DEALS-and-more-in-this-weeks-ad

someone just mentioned on amazon that a Best Buy manager said that they were going to have a B2G1 Free a week before thanksgiving (AKA Uncharted 3, Skyrim, MW3 for me!)

Before I get too excited does anyone else here about this?

bread's done
Back