Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/23/11 to 10/29/11) Battlefield 3 Deals

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy knocks $10 off the Battlefield 3 Strategy Guide and Collector's Edition Guide. Buy Battlefield 3, get 40% extra trade-in credit (GC Unlocked members get 50%). The Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Console includes a $50 gift card. The Playstation Move Controller is $24.99.

kmart.gif
Kmart provides a $20 gaming coupon with the purchase of Battlefield 3 + get the Turtle Beach X-12 headphones for $39.99 or Sony 7.1 Surround PS3 headphones for $69.99. Pokemon Rumble Blast includes a $10 gaming coupon, while Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports 2, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Disney Universe each include $15 coupons. Additionally, buy both Dance Central and Dance Central 2 and/or Kinect Sports and Kinect Sports 2, get $25 off. NHL 12 is $39.99 and Kinect is $119.99.

icontarget.gif
Target offers a $25 gift card with the purchase of a Nintendo 3DS and a $10 gift card with the purchase of Battlefield 3 and a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us throws in a $10 gift card + 2 1/2' Wall Graphic with the purchase of Battlefield 3. Buy any video game priced at $19.99 get a free Skylander's figure (12 figures to choose from).

iconamazon.gif
Amazon matches Battlefield 3+ $20 credit, Kinect for $119.99, Dance Central 2 & Kinect Sports 2 with $10 credits. [/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, metrostar - See post here

iconbestbuy.gif
Battlefield 3 Strategy Guide $9.99 Collector's Edition Guide $24.99
iconbestbuy.gif
Get 40% extra trade-in credit with Battlefield 3 purchase
iconbestbuy.gif
GC Unlocked members get 50% extra trade-in credit with Battlefield 3 purchase
iconbestbuy.gif
Buy 2 and Save 25% on Pre-owned Games
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II $19.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire $29.99
:ps3: Sony Move Motion Controller $24.99
:ps3: Turtle Beach Ear Force DPX21 Headset $129.99
:wii: FlingSmash with Wii Black Remote Bundle $24.99
:wii: Save $10 when buying Wii Afterglow Controller Bundle ($29.99) and Energizer Charging System ($29.99) together
:ds: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies $19.99

:ps3: PS3 Battlefield 3 Online Starter Package $309.96:

• 160GB PS3 Console
  • Battlefield 3
  • Bluetooth Headset for PS3
  • 3-Month PSN Plus Subscription Card
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Console + $50 gift card $299.99
:360: Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures! and Child of Eden $129.99
:360: $10 OFF on Nyko Zoom for Kinect ($29.99) when you buy Kinect Sensor or Kinect Console
:360: Save $20 on the following Kinect games when you buy Dance Central 2 ($49.99) or Kinect Sports 2 ($49.99):

• Kinect Sports
  • Dance Central
  • Sesame Street Once Once Upon A Monster
  • UFC Personal Trainer
  • Puss in Boots
  • PowerUp Heroes

GameStop (Ad)
Offers end 10/25

:pc: Starcraft 2 $49.99
:psp: PSP Sports Entertainment Pack $139.99
:pc: Rift $9.99
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops + First Strike Map Pack $34.99
:360: Trade in Gears of War 3 by 11/19, get a guaranteed $30 credit

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, SHC-Gamer - See post here

Note: Some offers may or may not appear in the actual Sunday Ad, but were posted on CAG by SHC-Gamer. Offers end on Saturday.

:360::ps3: Buy Battlefield 3 for $59.99, get these 2 offers:

• $20 gaming coupon
  • either Turtle Beach X-12 headphones for $39.99, or Sony 7.1 Surround PS3 headphones for $69.99.
Notes on Battlefield 3:
* Kmart will not have the PC version for sale.
* "[Battlefield 3 LE] will be included in a portion of launch shipments. Every store will receive a limited amount."
"So instead of all first shipments being LE only portion of them are. A good amount of them but not all, I'd say 25%." source

:3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast + $10 gaming coupon $34.99
:wii: Kirby's Return to Dreamland +$15 gaming coupon $49.99
:360::ps3::wii: Disney Universe +$15 gaming coupon $49.99
:360: Kinect Sports 2 + $15 gaming coupon $49.99*
:360: Buy Dance Central 2 + $15 gaming coupon $49.99*

* These can be stacked with the below mentioned Kinect Sports 2/Dance Central bundle sales for $75 in the weekly ad. source

:360::ps3: Medal of Honor $14.99
:360::ps3: Call of Duty Black Ops $39.99
:360::ps3: NHL 12 $39.99
:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99
:360: Kinect sensor $119.99
:360: Buy both Dance Central and Dance Central 2, get $25 off, for the total of $75
:360: Buy both Kinect Sports and Kinect Sports 2, get $25 off, for the total of $75
:360::ps3::wii: Buy Disney Universe, get the exclusive Zazu DLC for free.
:360::ps3::wii: Buy Skylanders Spyro's Adventures Starter Pack, get a free character pack.
kmart.gif
Buy $20 worth of Doritos and Mountain Dew products, get a $10 gaming coupon. (10/23-11/12) Gaming coupon valid from November 6 to November 12.

Target (Ad)
Thanks, Enuf - See post here

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS with $25 gift card
:360::ps3::pc: Buy Battlefield 3 + 12 pack of Dr. Pepper, get a $10 gift card
:360::wii: Buy 2 of the below games, get a $10 gift card:

• Kinect Sports 2
  • Dance Central 2
  • Just Dance Kids 2

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, metrostar - See post here

:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Limited Edition + $10 gift card + 2 1/2' Wall Graphic $59.99

:wii: Buy Kirby's Return to Dream Land or Disney Universe AND Wii Mario Kart Bundle System ($149.99, Limit 5 per Person) get $25 gift card

:360: Buy Kinect Sports Season 2 ($49.99), Dance Central 2 ($49.99), or Just Dance Kids 2 ( $39.99) AND 4GB Xbox 360 Kinect Console with Kinect Adventures Bundle ($299.99, Limit 1 per Person) get $25 gift card

:ps3: Buy NBA 2K12 ( $59.99), Everybody Dance ($39.99), or Disney Universe ($49.99) AND 160GB PS3 Console ($249.99, Limit 3 per Person) get get $25 gift card

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Buy any video game priced at $19.99 get a FREE Skylander's figure (12 figures to choose from)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rapid4ire']i pre-ordered BF3, was hope to get a deal with the PS3 headphones..oh well..[/QUOTE]

K-Mart is giving a $20 coupon and $30 off of the PS3 wireless headset that just released.

Ugh... come on! Deus Ex needs a sale. It's ridiculously cheap on Amazon and has been on sale repeatedly at Toys r Us and Target. Get this thing done, BB.

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']is next week toysrus ad coming out yet? didn't see it on the forum wonder if i missed it.[/QUOTE]

No one has posted it yet, but you get a $10 gift card and a wall graphic with purchase of the limited edition version.

Dragon Age 2 worth the $20? I bought the first one for $10 and finally beat it yesterday and liked it a lot, but I heard number 2 isn't as good as the first one.

[quote name='kelo360']wow this almost beats my newegg preorder for 52-bucks (after tax). Still not sure I want to cancel that and deal with a Tuesday drive and lines. anyone buy games from target lately? my store is usually very crowded with maybe one employee within a mile of distance. also, will BF3 be in stock by 8am on release day? or will it be one of those - sorry the truck didn't get here yet...:D[/QUOTE]

My store has had copies in since Wednesday...both limited edition and regular. I'd get their earlier in the day if I were you. Actually.. maybe call the store and have them see if they have copies in just so you don't waste your time.

[quote name='prim4444']No one has posted it yet, but you get a $10 gift card and a wall graphic with purchase of the limited edition version.[/QUOTE]

thanks for letting me know.. :)

In-Store ONLY

Buy Battlefield 3 Limited Edition :)ps3::360: $59.99) get $10 GC + 2 1/2' Wall Graphic

Buy Kirby's Return to Dream Land :)wii: $49.99) or Disney Universe :)wii: $49.99) AND Wii Mario Kart Bundle System ($149.99, Limit 5 per Person) get $25 GC

Buy Kinect Sports Season 2 ($49.99), Dance Central 2 ($49.99), or Just Dance Kids 2 :)360: $39.99) AND 4GB Xbox 360 Kinect Console with Kinect Adventures Bundle ($299.99, Limit 1 per Person) get $25 GC

Buy NBA 2K12 :)ps3: $59.99), Everybody Dance ($39.99), or Disney Universe :)ps3: $49.99) AND 160GB PS3 Console ($249.99, Limit 3 per Person) get $25 GC

Buy any video game priced at $19.99 get a FREE Skylander's figure (12 figures to choose from)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='metrostar']
Buy Battlefield 3 Limited Edition :)ps3::360: $59.99) get $10 GC + 2 1/2' Wall Graphic
[/QUOTE]

I'm curious what the wall graphic looks like. I can wait til the ad releases on Sunday though.

[quote name='rey6eric']Thanks OP, nothing for me.
I gotta say those skylander figures are a joke. people actually buy them?[/QUOTE]

I imagine the kids would love the figures.

[quote name='Xtrminatr']Oh jeez harmonix games getting pricey!!![/QUOTE]

sorry, it was a typo, just edited it.

[quote name='CaseX']I'm curious what the wall graphic looks like. I can wait til the ad releases on Sunday though. [/QUOTE]

I assume it just likes the game cover

[quote name='Kablasia']Dragon Age 2 worth the $20? I bought the first one for $10 and finally beat it yesterday and liked it a lot, but I heard number 2 isn't as good as the first one.[/QUOTE]
It's a lot smaller in scope than the Dragon Age: Origins. I liked it enough to finish it, but that was during a bit of a gaming drought and was starved for an even decent RPG. I say ignore the haters, and give it a shot.

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies $19.99

The first o.k. deal from BB in forever. I can't remember the last real decent/o.k. deal from BB. They should be on death watch with their sales/prices/deals in this economy.

Anyway, I too was hoping for the B2G1 from them (if they do one at all), but I can wait until Nov (might actually prefer for CoD : MW3 and other titles) to fill the out the deal. Plus, fuck I'm low on money right now. Really wanted to do the TRU deal too this week, but I can wait or just wait for the eventual price drops.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies $19.99

The first o.k. deal from BB in forever. I can't remember the last real decent/o.k. deal from BB. They should be on death watch with their sales/prices/deals in this economy.

Anyway, I too was hoping for the B2G1 from them (if they do one at all), but I can wait until Nov (might actually prefer for CoD : MW3 and other titles) to fill the out the deal. Plus, fuck I'm low on money right now. Really wanted to do the TRU deal too this week, but I can wait or just wait for the eventual price drops.[/QUOTE]

I think the $24.99 prices on Resistance Dual Pack, Uncharted Dual Pack, Ico/Shadow Collection and God of War Origins Collection were very good, particularly when combined with the Gamer coupon. I realize it was advertised through bestbuy.com rather than the weekly ad, but still.

No need to worry about the B2G1Free deal at Best Buy. For the past two years it has always come around the 2nd week of November. It has NOT been the week after the TRU B2G1.

I assume that since they are still running there buy5 pre-orders get $100GC that the B2G1 deal won't happen until sometime after 11/15/11.

Save up to 50% on select PS3 accessories:

• Sony Move Motion Controller $24.99
  • Turtle Beach Ear Force PX21 Headset $129.99

Either the model is wrong or the price wrong as MRSP for the PX21's is $79.99. Now if it's supposed to be the PX5's (MRSP $249.99) then that's a great deal.

I traded I'm a bunch and have over $350 in gift cards, but there's nothing I want to buy here! I think my only option is to wait for black friday.

unless...sites bb sell gift cards for other retailers (amazon, kmart)?

[quote name='sukTHEfac']I traded I'm a bunch and have over $350 in gift cards, but there's nothing I want to buy here! I think my only option is to wait for black friday.

unless...sites bb sell gift cards for other retailers (amazon, kmart)?[/QUOTE]

Why yes they do :) You can find Amazon Kindle gift cards by the Kindles, as well as VISA gift cards usually by checkout.

[quote name='blindinglights']Dammit, isn't it about time for someone to sell Dead Island for $35.[/QUOTE]

I just trade in my copy and got $35 lol

[quote name='AcidRain25']Save up to 50% on select PS3 accessories:

• Sony Move Motion Controller $24.99
  • Turtle Beach Ear Force PX21 Headset $129.99

Either the model is wrong or the price wrong as MRSP for the PX21's is $79.99. Now if it's supposed to be the PX5's (MRSP $249.99) then that's a great deal.[/QUOTE]

It was supposed to be "DPX21", just a typo, sorry.

[quote name='Gden']For those that have seen the ad, when will they be getting Kirby? Or, is that even mentioned?[/QUOTE]

Kirby at MRSP only

[quote name='strait edge follower']Even with amazon offering 20$ credit for it ? The deal is live now you know[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have a Gift Card to Toysrus so they win by default.

I gotta say those skylander figures are a joke. people actually buy them?[/QUOTE]

I heard people are really buying them, lol. Nothing for me as well.

Is Battlefield Limited Edition the regular one that all stores will be selling or is it something special? I got a few pre-ordered at BB and they didn't specify whether it is regular or limited or even if there is a difference in price or anything.

I guess that makes me the biggest joke of all, eh?

Maybe the real joke gamers, are those who don't support new concepts. Instead, people cling to their annual Call of Dooky and the plethora of racing games that come to the market? Better still, most next gen games are bland browns that lack any vibrance.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a391/zerox101/PA210169.jpg

One day, my collection will look awesome when all is said and done. Other people's collections will look like this -

Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero III
Guitar Hero: World Tour
Guitar Hero 5
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
Call of Dooky 2
Call of Dooky 3
Call of Dooky: Modern Warfare
Call of Dooky: World at War
Call of Dooky: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Dooky: Black Ops
Call of Dooky: Modern Warfare 3
Madden 06
Madden 07
Madden 08
Madden 09
Madden 10
Madden 11
Madden 12

As a gamer, I owe it to the industry to buy new concepts. It makes my collection look epic, while others' collection may look like jokes as they cling to certain franchises, as they're afraid to try anything new, or they let some pencil pusher behind a desk review a game and tell others what they should and shouldn't like.

The game is quite awesome. It reminds me of how a modern day Gauntlet should play. The figures sweeten the deal, because while all the suckers in the world are buying digital download DLC, tied down by DRM thus playing the way the corporation of said DLC says so, I am buying these toys that not only decorate my man cave that's dedicated to gaming with gaming characters, but it also allows me to have physical DLC I can call my own forever. Yep, while my physical DLC sits on a shelf, others will be hounding those who hold the liscenses to the DLC they bought, trying to figure out how to reset the liscenses to another system, because their current system broke down.

Man, people actually buy digital downloaded DLC? I'll take physically bought objects over paying for a liscense anyday. :D

EDIT: And yes, I bought one of every character to open and one of every character to keep sealed. Imagine what happens 20 years down the line, when you can't find these "toys" anymore. Toy collector's will be all over Ebay trying to find them, while gamers will just want them to say "hey, I got Skylanders figures you can never find anymore." Just watch. ;)

Laugh at Skylanders figures now the tune will probably change in a month or so closer to Christmas. And the game is aimed at 6-12 year olds. I assume not many here are in that age range. Others may just like to collect them. People collect weirder shit than this.

Edit: holy shit man. Haha. I have all the figures available except ignitor and that tree stump guy. He just looked dumb.

sorry for a little ad here.. i was holding my gc for kinect sports 2 or dance central 2 deal this week. but looks like it's not good.

$50 toysrus giftcard, look for trade towards $45 amazon gc or paypal. pm me thanks.

Crap is any store going to have deals for that new Dragon Ball Z game? ugh I wish I could save my money for something better but my kid really wants it. Nothing??

[quote name='CaseX']I'm curious what the wall graphic looks like. I can wait til the ad releases on Sunday though.[/QUOTE]
From the flash ad on toysrus.com:
pnY4y.jpg

The week of November 15th would be perfect for me for a B2G1. I have these preordered:

Assassin's Creed Revelations
Halo Anniversary
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

all of which come out on the 15th.

[quote name='ferzan']Crap is any store going to have deals for that new Dragon Ball Z game? ugh I wish I could save my money for something better but my kid really wants it. Nothing??[/QUOTE]

I honestly can't remember the last time a store had a specific deal for any anime based videogame. Even back when the Budokai series on PS2 was big I don't think there was anything. Seriously doubt with the DBZ game series having lost relevancy since then that any deals would be dedicated towards it.

But hey, buy Budokai Tenkaichi 3 or Revenge of King Piccolo on Wii or one of the Burst Limit games for PS3/360 [both should be 19.99] you get a free Skylander figurine! :D

[quote name='Dustin Echoes']Um, I'm pretty sure everyone has been a virgin at some point.[/QUOTE]
And some of us were born men. ;)

bread's done
Back