Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (3/11/12 to 3/17/12)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy is holding a buy 2, get 1 free sale on used games. Buy an Xbox 360 4GB Kinect bundle, get Mass Effect 3 free. Gears of War 3 and Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary are $29.99 each. Forza Motorsport 4 and Darkness II Limited Edition are $39.99 each.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop offers Skyrim for $39.99. Trade in a PS3 or Xbox 360 and earn an extra $40 credit. Get an extra $20 credit on Wii system trade-ins.

kmart.gif
Kmart discounts the Kinect sensor to $99.99.

icontarget.gif
Target also prices the Kinect at $99.99 and throws in a $20 gift card with purchase of a Wii console. Star Wars: The Old Republic is $49.99.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us throws in a $20 gift card with a Wii or 3DS purchase an there is a buy 1, get 1 50% off sale on all Mario games and accessories. Final Fantasy XIII-2 and FIFA Street both include a $10 gift card and Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond includes a $10 gift card and sticker book.

iconamazon.gif
Amazon has Skyrim for $39.99 and more.[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, MidnightMetal - See post here

iconbestbuy.gif
BUY 2 PRE-OWNED GAMES GET 1 FREE
Q. Does the $10 off coupon from the @Gamer Magazine stack on this?
A. No.
Q. Which one of the three games is the free one?
A. Equal or lesser priced game would be the free title.
:360: Xbox 360 4Gb Kinect + Mass Effect 3 $299.99
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller $39.99

:360::ps3: NBA 2K12 GOTY Edition $49.99 (Available 3/13)
Best Buy Exclusive: Includes Legends Showcase bonus content and a Legends Poster​
:360: Gears of War 3 $29.99
:360: Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary $29.99
:360: Forza Motorsport 4 $39.99
:360::ps3: Darkness II Limited Edition $39.99

:wii: Nintendo Wii w/New Super Mario Bros + $20 gift card $149.99
:wii: Rocketfish Dual Charge Station $14.99 (SKU# 9719903)
:wii: Rocketfish Slim Wireless Sensor Bar $9.99
:wii: Mario Party 9 $49.99
:wii: PokePark 2 Wonders Beyond $49.99
:wii: Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $29.99

:360::ps3::wii: Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 $29.99
:360::ps3: Wipeout 2 $29.99
:wii: Wipeout 2 $19.99
:3ds: Wipeout 2 $9.99

GameStop (Ad)
Valid until 3/13

:360::ps3::pc: Skyrim $39.99 CE $79.99
:ps3: PS3 320GB Uncharted Bundle w/free Uncharted Dual Pack $299.99
:360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $39.99
:360::ps3: Blackwater $19.99
:wii: NBA 2k11 $19.99
:360::ps3: Cabela Survival and Big Game Hunter $49.99 each
:360: Tritton Primer Headset $99.99
icongs_r1.gif
Extra $40 credit with PS3 or 360 system trade-in - Extra $20 on Wii system trade-in

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, LouieT- See post here

:360: Kinect sensor $99.99

Target (Ad)
Thanks, Gamer SDP - See post here

:wii: Free $20 GC with purchase of Wii (black console, NSMBW, Motion+, Mario OST ) $149.99
:360: Kinect Sensor w/ Kinect Adventures $99
:pc: Star Wars The Old Republic $49.99
:wii: Mario Party 9, PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond $49 Each
:wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario (likely other "Nintendo Selects" for $1 off) $19 Each

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, LouieT - See post here

:wii: Buy a Wii for $149.99, get a $20 Toys R Us gift card
:3ds: Buy a 3DS for $169.99, get a $20 Toys R Us gift card
:ds: Buy a DS Lite for $99.99, get a DS Starter Kit at 50% off in same purchase.

Gift cards with games:

:wii: Buy Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond for $49.99, get a $10 Toys R Us gift card + free Pokemon sticker book.
:360: Buy Final Fantasy XIII-2 for $59.99, get a $10 Toys R Us gift card.
:360: Buy FIFA Street for $59.99, get a $10 Toys R Us gift card.
* Ad specifically says :360: versions, but then says in the middle "Also Available for PS3!" I don't know if this means the gift cards are available for :ps3: versions or not.

Sales:
:wii::ds::3ds: Buy 1 Get 1 50% off all Mario games and accessories.
Items shown in ad, all at MSRP:
:wii: Mario Party 9 $49.99
:wii: Mario Kart Wii $49.99
:wii: Mario Sports Mix $49.99
:wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2 $49.99
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii $49.99
:wii: Mario Super Sluggers - Nintendo Selects $19.99
:wii: Super Paper Mario - Nintendo Selects $19.99
:wii: Super Mario Galaxy - Nintendo Selects $19.99
:wii: Mario Strikers Charged - Nintendo Selects $19.99
:3ds: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $39.99
:3ds: Mario Kart 7 $39.99
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land $39.99
:3ds: Mario Kart 7 Stylus Pack $12.99
:3ds: Mario 3D 18 inch Plush Backpack $17.99
:3ds::ds: Mario character themed Hard Case Kit $19.99
:ds: Mario & Luigi Partners in Time $34.99
:ds: Mario Hoops 3 on 3 $34.99
:ds: Mario character themed Universal Transporter $24.99
:ds: Mario character themed Game Case Holder $11.99
:ds: Mario character themed Bobblehead Stylus $11.99
update:

Originally Posted by skiizim
Looks like Fortune Street is eligible for the promotion along with a few other games such as Donkey Kong Country Returns.
You can see the full list here.

Qualifying games on toysrus.com not in ad, may also qualify in-store, also all at MSRP :)wii: games $49.99, :ds: games $29.99 or $34.99):
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
:wii: Super Smash Brothers Brawl
:wii: Fortune Street
:wii: Mario Party 8
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns
:ds: Yoshi's Island DS
:ds: New Super Mario Bros.
:ds: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
:ds: Super Princess Peach
:ds: Mario Kart DS
:ds: Mario Party DS
:ds: Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
:ds: Super Mario 64 DS
:ds: Diddy Kong Racing
:ds: Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yesidoknow']Any chance of them matching a print out of their site showing batman as 30? It's still listed as 29.99 in the list of best selling PS3 games.[/QUOTE]

I see what you are talking about but when you click on the game it shows the real price of $59.99. I doubt you would have any luck but if you are feeling lucky go for it. I mean sure you had a week to get it for $10 but if you would rather wait until the day after the promotion and try to sneak one past them I guess it's up to you.

[quote name='mrclutch']I see what you are talking about but when you click on the game it shows the real price of $59.99. I doubt you would have any luck but if you are feeling lucky go for it. I mean sure you had a week to get it for $10 but if you would rather wait until the day after the promotion and try to sneak one past them I guess it's up to you.[/QUOTE]

Don't really want to sneak one past them, just curious if anyone has actually tried it? MW3 and Skyrim are still listed on sale in the top selling games on xbox. You think someone would be on top of that.

i really love how every game i want says "coming soon".

and then I keep searching, and find 3 games i sorta want, decide to bite, only to see they are "store pick up only" and no stores in my area have any of them. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

The stock locator isn't accurate, the store I picked up Fortune Street one didn't have it available but I knew they had some from a visit that I gave them yesterday.

I bought a ps3 less than a week ago from gamestop and now they are offering the first 2 uncharted games for free. Does gamestop have price protection?

[quote name='Mikaboshi']I bought a ps3 less than a week ago from gamestop and now they are offering the first 2 uncharted games for free. Does gamestop have price protection?[/QUOTE]

Not that I know of.

As far as The Darkness is concerned, the link is just showing the regular version. What does the Limited Edition consist of.

I don't see how Diddy Kong Racing can qualify for the TRU deal when it's not a Mario game, and Mario's not in it.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Not that I know of.

As far as The Darkness is concerned, the link is just showing the regular version. What does the Limited Edition consist of.[/QUOTE]
2 powers and a skin for your minion. I forgot you also get a fold out poster and a digital download for 2 comic books. I think that was it.

Snagged Borderlands GOTY, Fallout 3 GOTY and Lego Star Wars III all for the 360 from Best Buy for $45.99. Not too shabby if I say so myself.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']$29.99 for Assassin's Creed: Revelations (360) at Best Buy is worth mentioning. Sure it had that price in February but this is currently the lowest price out there for that game.[/QUOTE]Best 2 deals were using the b2g1 unlocked coupons or the 5 for $100 since the pm stacked with the $20 credit. Most of the slackers probably got the previous $30 deal @ this point there should be some used and/or new game deals that net a $20ish price. But that's just me maybe BB will use AC:R in the next @gamer mag getting the $15-$20 price.

[quote name='MikeydCT']Darksiders for $5 is a good deal for used. Is best buy used games good? comes in case, book and works?[/QUOTE]complete YMMV with all the flipping there's alot of gems since they get opened in the parking lot before being traded in but olders games who knows. As long as it's sealed you can return it but opened in an exchange.

looks like someone screwed up the Best Buy in store checker. My local BB doesn't have many used games in stock, but apparently now they have everything :lol:

Yup, just fell for that. Ordered Blazblue CS Extended Xbox 360 Preowned and UMvC3. Ended up getting nothing but an headache after spending an hour at the store and a few with CS on the phone.

This isn't the first fookup from their site neither, it's the third time I run into issues during the last 1/2 year. And people wonder why Amazon steals all their business--their freaking website works :0.

When is New Super Mario Bros Wii gonna drop in price!!!? I want to buy that for my mom, but not for $50, I can't even find it used for less than $40.

bread's done
Back