Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/29/12 to 8/4/12) Kingdom Hearts 3DS Bundle $179.99

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy is holding a buy 2, get 1 free sale on used games and is offering 50% bonus trade in credit on all games. Buy a Nintendo 3DS handheld and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance for $179.99. Rabbids Alive and Kicking is $4.99.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop is throwing in a free select game and 4GB memory card with a PS Vita handheld purchase.

kmart.gif
Kmart includes a $25 gaming coupon with a Wii console purchase.

icontarget.gif
Target offers a $10 gift card with the purchase of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, 20% off select Vita games and accessories, buy 2 get 1 free on all Skylander’s figures, and 15% off iTunes cards.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us promotes a $40 gift card with the purchase of a 3DS handheld and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. Buy Lego Batman 2 for any system, get any $19.99 or under video game OR Lego construction set free. Buy 1 Skylanders figures or accessory, get 1 40% off.[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, Gamer4life88 - See post here

iconbestbuy.gif
Buy Two Pre-Owned Games, Get a Third Free
iconbestbuy.gif
50% Bonus Trade In Credit On any Game
:3ds: 3DS Handheld Console + Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance $179.99
iconbestbuy.gif
Get 2 Free Skylanders Characters When You Buy a Skylanders Starter Pack $69.99
:360: Get 50% Off a 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (reg. $24.99) When You Buy any Xbox 360 Console
:360: Kinect games on sale:
:360: Rabbids Alive and Kicking $4.99 (Reg Price $19.99)
:360: Disney/Pixar Brave: The Video Game $29.99 (Reg Price $49.99)
:360: Just Dance: Greatest Hits $29.99

GameStop (Ad)

Valid until 7/31 unless otherwise noted

:360::ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $29.99
:pc: Tera $29.99 CE $44.99
:3ds: 30% bonus credit on any games traded towards Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles II + Free Weapons DLC $19.99
:360::ps3: London 2012 Olympics $29.99
:psp: Buy a Vita, get a select game and 4GB memory card free
:wii: Udraw $29.99
:wii: Marvel Udraw $9.99
:wii: Disney Princess Udraw $9.99

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, LouieT - See post here

:wii: Buy a Wii for $149.99, get a $25 gaming coupon for a gaming purchase between August 5 through September 15.
* The ad says nothing about this being for Shop Your Way Rewards members only.

:wii: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $29.99

:360::ps3::wii::3ds: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

Target (Ad)
Thanks, litepink - See post here

:3ds: Kingdom Hearts ($39.99) w/ free $10 Gift Card
:psp: 20% off select Vita games and accessories –I don’t know which games yet
icontarget.gif
Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all Skylander’s Figures
apple.png
15% off iTunes cards

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, LouieT - See post here

:3ds: Buy both a 3DS for $169.99 and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance for $39.99, get a $40 Toys R Us gift card
icontoysrus_r1.gif
Buy Lego Batman 2 for any system, get any $19.99 or under video game OR Lego construction set free
icontoysrus_r1.gif
Buy 1 Get 1 40% Off all Skylanders figures and accessories.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GarrettKapman']I was thinking that the $7 drop would be it for a while. Mostly as a reaction to people literally making $15 on the trade in alone. There is more of the game that I won't be able to get to until next week, so I guess I'll just risk it. Thanks for the input though.[/QUOTE]

i mean the worst case scenario is you lose a few dollars, if that is the case just think of it as a rental or something

damn...every time I rent a game from gamefly, best buy puts it on sale at a really hard price not to buy it. First The Darkness II, then Ratchet and Clank All 4 One, now Rabbids alive and kicking...

[quote name='TaylorM06']Thankfully I already own a 3DS and I pre-ordered/paid in full my copy of KH DDD at GS today with the Extra $5 trade in deal :)

Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age 2, Deadliest Warrior, Socom 4 and Deus Ex HR paid for KH DDD and gave me $10 left over.[/QUOTE]

Do you remember the base trade-in values they gave you for each of those games? Also, did they give you a 30% bonus, in addition to a 10% PUR bonus, plus possibly $5 added bonuses for any of those titles?

Does anyone here know of a webpage or site that gives accurate and current (or relatively current) GameStop trade-in values for games, systems, and accessories. I don't think the official GS site has such a page.

[quote name='Xombie007']Do you remember the base trade-in values they gave you for each of those games? Also, did they give you a 30% bonus, in addition to a 10% PUR bonus, plus possibly $5 added bonuses for any of those titles?

Does anyone here know of a webpage or site that gives accurate and current (or relatively current) GameStop trade-in values for games, systems, and accessories. I don't think the official GS site has such a page.[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325638

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Amazingly enough, I'm happy that BB doesn't have anything this week. Between this weeks $10 sale and the last few months worth of @Gamer coupons, my wallets in critical condition.[/QUOTE]

Same, with all the sales I have been spending money on all kinds of stuff I am probably not going to get to.

[quote name='shady520']Same, with all the sales I have been spending money on all kinds of stuff I am probably not going to get to.[/QUOTE]

i know my gamestop trade in today was 6 games i never got too....thanks best buy lol. but at least i made more off them llol

[quote name='Xombie007']Do you remember the base trade-in values they gave you for each of those games? Also, did they give you a 30% bonus, in addition to a 10% PUR bonus, plus possibly $5 added bonuses for any of those titles?

Does anyone here know of a webpage or site that gives accurate and current (or relatively current) GameStop trade-in values for games, systems, and accessories. I don't think the official GS site has such a page.[/QUOTE]

Base prices:

Mass Effect 2: $6
Dragon Age 2: $3.50
Deadliest Warrior: $6
Socom 4: $4.50
Deus Ex: $5

But I traded them in with the $5 bonus on each game. I spend $35 on them at Best Buy total, traded them into GS for $50. Not too shabby.

:3ds: Kingdom Hearts ($39.99) w/ free $10 Gift Card

15% off iTunes cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Would've got KH DDD from Target. But I traded in enough games yesterday at Gamestop to pay for KH DDD in full and have $10 leftover. Oh well.

the vita games interest me if it's gravity rush or resistance since I can stack another pm deal with them but otherwise I don't think the prices will beat the $20 or less I already got most of my games for

[quote name='RiPPn']Think I'll grab me some pre-owned game goodness. I bought my first pre-owned game from best buy Sunday using the 10$ code given for spending 50$ bucks and picking it up in store, anyway I am amazed at how much better best buy handles their pre-owned games than GameStop. They actually shrink wrap them in what seems to be retail shrink wrap, and the game I got looked almost brand new with the exception of a finger print or 2 on the disk. Needless to say I am very impressed and will be be buying my pre-owned games from best buy going forward, and what better time than a b2g1 sake. :)

No more cases that look like someone wiped their ass with it and covered it in pricing stickers that need to be soaked in goo gone just to get them off![/QUOTE]
Definitely gonna jump on the B2G1 deal on pre-owned games this week.

This will give me an excuse to use some coupons for this month.

One other deal in the ad:

:psp: Buy a Vita, get both Uncharted: Golden Abyss and a screen protector for free.

Paper ad this week.

:3ds: Buy both a 3DS for $169.99 and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance for $39.99, get a $40 Toys R Us gift card.

Buy Lego Batman 2 for any system, get either:
* any video game priced at or under $19.99
or
* any Lego construction set priced at or under $19.99
for free.

Buy 1 Get 1 40% Off all Skylanders figures and accessories.

[quote name='LouieT']One other deal in the ad:

:psp: Buy a Vita, get both Uncharted: Golden Abyss and a screen protector for free.[/QUOTE]
I'd rather get a 50gc instead of a free game and screen protector

:wii: Buy a Wii for $149.99, get a $25 gaming coupon for a gaming purchase between August 5 through September 15.
* The ad says nothing about this being for Shop Your Way Rewards members only.

:wii: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $29.99

:360::ps3::wii::3ds: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

Price matching kmart is a nightmare. I was on the phone with BB CS for an hour while they tried to get someone in electronics to pick up. Finally, they said they would just do thr PM anyway bc it was taking so long.

Whats gng pn with kmart lately?

Learned my lesson this week. Will be ordering Rabbids for in-store pick-up instead of free shipping. Clearly the online site has no control over their inventory and will happily cancel an order after the sale ends.

The new ad goes live at 2:00 am Central right? I want to get that Raving Rabbids and I haven't stayed up for a new ad in a while.

plus if you preordered it at target you get additional 5 dollar gift card so you get 15 dollars in giftcards. :)

[quote name='URMonkeyTron']The new ad goes live at 2:00 am Central right? I want to get that Raving Rabbids and I haven't stayed up for a new ad in a while.[/QUOTE]
Prices are live now

[quote name='litepink']:3ds: Kingdom Hearts ($39.99) w/ free $10 Gift Card

15% off iTunes cards[/QUOTE]

See nothing for vita minus uncharted and screen protector for system purchase.

Just got off the phone with customer service. Color me impressed. I was able to get the price adjustment for both copies of JD:GH without a problem. Easily the best customer service experience I've ever had with Best Buy.

[quote name='kilik64']Would that 5 dollar off used game coupon work with the b2g1?[/QUOTE]

Almost certainly not - double dipping deals.

[quote name='Tricky']Thanks OP, tempted to get a Midnight Purple 3DS and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance.[/QUOTE]
Wait for the XL!

Just placed my order for Rabbid Alvie & Kicking for store pick up!

Does anyone think that the 3DS will drop in price once the 3DS XL is released? I posted in a thread last week that I am looking at getting a 3DS for my son for Christmas and someone said to wait for a bundle deal around the holidays, and this bundle sounds great (at least for me, he wants a Mario game). But I don't want to jump on this if its only going to be even less in a few months. Decisions Decisions.......:whistle2:k

[quote name='Manifest95']Just placed my order for Rabbid Alvie & Kicking for store pick up!

Does anyone think that the 3DS will drop in price once the 3DS XL is released? I posted in a thread last week that I am looking at getting a 3DS for my son for Christmas and someone said to wait for a bundle deal around the holidays, and this bundle sounds great (at least for me, he wants a Mario game). But I don't want to jump on this if its only going to be even less in a few months. Decisions Decisions.......:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Dude The 3DS's Price....it's not going down for awhile probably like 2 years from now...cause at the price point Nintendo is selling them by the tons,plus Kingdom Hearts is gonna draw sells like mad.

[quote name='Manifest95']Just placed my order for Rabbid Alvie & Kicking for store pick up!

Does anyone think that the 3DS will drop in price once the 3DS XL is released? I posted in a thread last week that I am looking at getting a 3DS for my son for Christmas and someone said to wait for a bundle deal around the holidays, and this bundle sounds great (at least for me, he wants a Mario game). But I don't want to jump on this if its only going to be even less in a few months. Decisions Decisions.......:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I doubt it'll drop. There'll probably be a lot of deals like the ones you see now, like getting $xx when you buy the 3DS. But since the 3DS XL is $199.99 and not $169.99, there's no reason for Nintendo to drop the 3DS price.

bread's done
Back