Sunday VG Ads 11/4-11/10 - CC VF5 (360) $40, COD4 (360) w/free COD3 and more

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!
im typing on my iphone so its tough to type everything but i just saw newxt weeks cc sales and i see virtuafighter 5 for 360 is listed at 39.99

It a good thing i waited

Tomb raider anniversary for 360 is 30

Very excited and freaked out

CheapyD's Picks
Best Buy
:360:Save $20 when you buy COD4 and the Wireless Headset
:360:F.E.A.R Files w/$10 gift card $49.99

Circuit City
:360:Virtua Fighter 5 $39.99
:360:Call of Duty 4 w/Free Call of Duty 3 $59.99
:360:Tomb Raider Anniversary $29.99
:360:Timeshift w/$10 gift card $59.99
:360:Wireless Controller $39.99 (Black, White)
:pc:Gears of War $39.99

Target
:360::ps3:Call of Duty 4 w/$5 gift card $59.99

For those that want it but cant find COD3 be sure to ask Customer Service if they are doing anything about it, because my CC offered to write a note on the receipt for when they got COD3 in so I could go get it, but I wanted the PS3 version more anyways so I went with that.

fuckEN RIP OFF, I ordered COD4+COD3 on 11/05/08 Receieved my Item Today and did not Get COD3 in the package. I called customer service and since its Not in stock anymore(online), theres nothing they can do for me. fuck CIRCUIT CITY. When i ordered it on 11/05/08 COD3 was IN STOCK and now the policy fucks me over.

Well lo and behold...

CoD3 is back in stock today at Circuit City.

What a coincidence...

I'll never buy anything from them again.

I called ccity the morning after cod4 came out since the "ups truck was lagging" on tuesday, and they said they had 1, i went there, that was the one copy "they couldnt find". the girl at the CS desk said call in saturday at about 3pm and ask for a PHYSICAL check, i did and they said they had two, so i got there and of course they didnt have any! They took my printed out burger king $10 gift card coupon though, thank god!!! Totally worth the 20 minute round trips 3 fucking separate days you stupid shitheads.

Cool a $10 giftcard that i wont ever use again unless circuit city has a huge price error on something thats $10 and doesnt require any actual money stupid false advertising bait & switch cunts.

OH and the closer circuit city thats about 5 mins away NEVER had call of duty 3 in. I checked tuesday, BEFORE they got COD4 in, and they said they didnt have any COD3. I checked the next morning, they had COD4 but didnt have any COD3. I checked saturday, they didnt have any COD3.

Amazing that they somehow magically sold out of call of duty 3 before this deal even started, its almost like they WITHHELD SHIPMENTS OF THE GAME??? No way!

Usually circuit city has some good deals on newly released games here and there, and usually they follow up on them, but with this deal its clear they added the COD3 variable just to fuck people over.

I wrote them a nasty email in response to the one i recieved back on thursday expressing to me how they were "out of stock" and could not "satisfy all interested parties."

Restock the distribution wherehouse on sunday morning? It either sucks to work for them, or I was lied to.

REALLY contemplating cutting up my CC credit card.

bread's done
Back