Super Mario All Stars $19.99 Toys R Us (or YMMV $16 each stacked with B1G1 40% off)

karkyco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
EDIT: changed title to reflect some people's thoughts that the $16 a piece price is YMMV

I just picked up 2 copies of Super Mario All Stars for $30.48 (+ tax) at Toys R Us (manager miscalculated 40% off the 2nd copy which should have been $11.99/$12...although you might get someone who manually discounts it 40% off the original price, so the 2nd copy might end up for $8). Price is good this week while the game is on sale for $19.99 (and while quantities last, of course).

This should NOT be YMMV because the Toys R Us ad specifically states "Buy 1 Get 1 40% off ALL videogames priced $19.99", and there are no exclusions in the ad for sale priced games.

Combine this with last week's $25 giftcard deal for even more insane savings.

tru.jpg

Details:
Just got back from Toys R Us, where Super Mario All Stars Limited Edition is on sale for $19.99 (this discount is taken automatically from the register). I asked about the B1G1 40% off stacking since there were no limitations indicated in the ad, and the clerk indicated to me that the game may be limit 1 per customer, and that the B1G1 40% off won't work...however there was a manager there and he said "stack 'em, just stack the deals, if that's what the ad says then that's what it should be, but we'll have to manually adjust it. Second copy should be, what, $10.49? I think that's 40% off."

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY YOU! CAG with multiple copies available. My christmas is ruined. Raise my spirits by helping me out to get a copy! I will pay you for the money you spent and donate one (1) free video game from my collection for your rewards.

PM if interested in doing a good deed this holiday.

My TRU had two copies. Didnt do the 40% though, the poor girl was swamped with people and I just paid the $40. I'm selling these. Normally I don't do this but I could use a bit of extra cash right now.

went to the TRU in my state and they had about 5 copies left. I bought two of them and super princess peach for the ds. The 40% didn't work but the $10 off mario wii games worked so it ended up costing me around $77

[quote name='badramen']Perhaps I am missing something here, but I tried pricematching just the $19.99 not the 40% off at Best Buy... no dice. :/[/QUOTE]
It needs to be in stock from the store you're matching

bread's done
Back