Super Mario Galaxy 2 15% Off and $20 Coupon from Gamestop

[quote name='Filbert']Walmart.com lowered the price of SMG1 to just over $33 and Amazon matched it. I don't know if that's been mentioned elsewhere, but I thought it was a good deal in case anyone hadn't got the first yet (like me).[/QUOTE]

Now I just need that to hold out until the Amazon credit comes in.

Well, I had all but about $15 of my Amazon SMG2 paid off, but at 25% off and a $20 GC, I couldn't resist. :p I guess I'll just spend the Amazon credit on something else.

Not sure if its been mentioned but I went to go double check amazon and they are offering 20 Dollars credit with the game also now. woohoo, i had it preordred there from long time ago when it was just 10dollars credit, they upped it, i'm assuming that carries over to my preorder also, even if they later take it off.?

15NEW doesn't work with pre-orders..

25OFF will if order is over $100. So it's a great deal if you're getting more than this. I ordered this + Red Dead Redemption the other day for ~88.50 shipped + $30 in credit.

[quote name='stewe']I also just paid $159 in use tax. Since almost all of my purchases are from Amazon it's extremely easy to go through all the invoices of the previous year and calculate the necessary tax.

California paid me 60% of my salary to stay home with my daughter for 3 months when she was born. They deserve every penny they get in taxes.[/QUOTE]

Well congrats on your baby.......but my point should be clear but if not so then let me put it in another way.........as im writing this, there should only be one term to describe everyone in our motives......cheapassgamers.......

15NEW did work this morning, seems like they removed it for pre-orders, but I got one ordered atm with 15NEW

[quote name='Filbert']Walmart.com lowered the price of SMG1 to just over $33 and Amazon matched it. I don't know if that's been mentioned elsewhere, but I thought it was a good deal in case anyone hadn't got the first yet (like me).[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I used the $10 credit I got from SSFIV and got SMG at amazon for $23.54!:bouncy:

Actually, 15NEW still works, apparently if you add the game then you apply 15NEW then apply another coupon like 10AUTO, it'll activate 15NEW. Odd but there you go.

Not really, I got the code to apply itself but when finally getting to checkout it took the code off, charging 49.99 + tax and their value shipping is fucking trash. Looks like Amazon is still better since its identical to this one only Gamestop adds $$$$er tax.

edit: Then again, if I buy the littlebigplanet GOTY, I can use the 10 dollar credit right away on this but then using the free shipping option I'd still be waiting forever to get it shipped to me.

Just pre ordered Mario Galaxy 2, Red Dead Redemption, Halo Reach, Starcraft II, Skate 3, & Crackdown 2 for $283 w/ 25off and Value for free shipping. Instant saving of $87.50 plus a 10 and 20 dollar gift card. Pretty good for 6 new games.

I quess it worked for my yesterday, (with the 15NEW) the site says that the gift cards I used all still have the original balance, one only had like $3 left, but the website said it had over $20 ? weird

[quote name='HughMBeing']Amazon > Gamestop ANY day of the week[/QUOTE]

Except when you have gift cards from GS that were free

bread's done
Back