Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Brassiere - bouncin & flashin out now!

Atlus is going publishing frenzy. If they bring out Dragon Force or Namco Vs Capcom for ps2, I think I have a heart attack.

At this going rate, they have a better chance of bring Mother here than Nintendo.

I think the Namco vs capcom game has a hard chance to come out like any of the other super robot taisen games, because they have too many licensed characters in the games (not just the main companies but some of their subsidiaries, too)

[quote name='fatbeer']Atlus is going publishing frenzy. If they bring out Dragon Force or Namco Vs Capcom for ps2, I think I have a heart attack.

At this going rate, they have a better chance of bring Mother here than Nintendo.[/QUOTE]
If they bring over Dragon Force I don't know what I'll do... "Be excited" is probably one of the biggest understatements I can think of.

[quote name='Gden']I think the Namco vs capcom game has a hard chance to come out like any of the other super robot taisen games, because they have too many licensed characters in the games (not just the main companies but some of their subsidiaries, too)[/QUOTE]

Everything in that game is own by Namco or Capcom, even if they are only the publisher. Capcom said that it would be up to Namco if they want to bring it over. Cross Edge probably has more licensing issues and NISA is bring that over. The bigger problem is that the game just isnt that good. Anyway there is always the translation patch

Hopefully this could renew hopes of OGs and OG Gaiden for the PS2 coming over to the US. After all, a previous reason that an Atlus rep gave was that Bandai rarely gives out their titles for localization by other companies (OG1 and OG2 were given to Atlus by Banpresto, who was later absorbed into Bandai-Namco).

Atlus was able to bring Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 1+2 for gba because there was far less robots to license, so it was easier to obtain the rights. They also alter or modify some robots to avoid licensing issue. I hope this game will sell well so they can bring the other Super Robot series.

I'm pretty sure there weren't any robots to license in SRW:OG. That's what the "original" means, all of the mecha are original Banpresto characters. They also didn't modify anything.

I'll probably pick this up, if only to get OG Gaiden here in the US translated.

I imported that and Alpha 3 when I got my japanese 60gig PS3. Still working on OG Gaiden, love how over the top it is.

Zengar is the fucking man.

For anyone that hasn't preordered from Amazon (or hasn't received/checked their email), the game has been delayed until April 28.

I like the OG games on the GBA, even though this departs from the tactical gameplay I like in those games I'll check this out.

And yeah the animation in the SRW series has always been ridiculously awesome.

Who needs weapons. They can just smash the enemies with their giant racks. Hopefully this will drop soon in price, cause I really want it @_@

I believe I said this already, this game is going to rock, and I wish we had gotten more of the crossover games before (I'm looking at you namcoxcapcom for ps2). Can't wait, already have had pre-ordered for a month now from gamestop.

Ahh got mine pre-ordered and paid off.... cant wait.. now did anyone get a confirmed date on thise because so far from EB/GS they told me between the 28th-30th because the computer had multiple dates listed ha ha.

It comes out Wednesday. No idea why their computer would have multiple dates. The listing only has room for one date. Must be a magical GS.

[quote name='Gden']I believe I said this already, this game is going to rock, and I wish we had gotten more of the crossover games before (I'm looking at you namcoxcapcom for ps2). Can't wait, already have had pre-ordered for a month now from gamestop.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't have any problem playing namcoxcapcom on ps2 because it's so easy to play without any knowledge of Japanese. I love it so much because you'll see so many familiar faces from old capcom games. OST is awesome!

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']It comes out Wednesday. No idea why their computer would have multiple dates. The listing only has room for one date. Must be a magical GS.[/quote]

Hey no need to be a smart ass I was just going by what they told me ...

Gamestop does not have the game in stock yet. I'm hoping tomorrow will be when they actually get it as the website is NOW showing "This item will ship in 24 hours" as yesterday it still said "Will ship out on 4/29/09"

[quote name='Gden']Gamestop does not have the game in stock yet. I'm hoping tomorrow will be when they actually get it as the website is NOW showing "This item will ship in 24 hours" as yesterday it still said "Will ship out on 4/29/09"[/QUOTE]

did you check today.. the webpage only updates around 8am so if they got items in at 2pm it would still show they have NONE in stock... gamefly pushed the date to MAY 1 (probally push it back again tonight)

so i wont get it till Monday or tuesday :(

I called them, that's why i knew it wasn't in stock in store. I'm hoping that amazon and everyone else is saying in stock on the 1st means that gamestop will have the game tomorrow. I want to play taht game already.

I stopped by my Gamestop today and the dude checked the computer and said they'd definitely have them tomorrow. I also got the "call" from Alice or whatever to bring all my money to her tomorrow.

Guess I'll have something to do this weekend!

For those of you whose gamestop's didn't have it earlier today, call and check again, they got a late shipment with the game at least at my local gamestop.

Love this game

played it around 5 hours.. got to the castle with the cards suits or something... just freed the witch like person..

Fun game.. sortof easy so far though

The game is fun. I honestly did not know it was going to be a regular RPG since I assumed it was going to be a SRPG. No biggie. I'm still having fun, although now I'm stuck at the goblins in the beginning of the game. I think my guys are underlevel or something.

I've been having fun with it. I just beat that little witch girl.

Also for anyone that doesn't know, if you put the two SRT OG games in the GBA slot and start up this one you gain two extra items.

Whats wrong with some :bouncy::bouncy: action ?>

The fighting in this game is fun and it looks great as well as the little anime scenes but other then that this game is kinda alright.. im trying to speed run this game... I bought a DS just for this game and now im kinda second guessing my decision....

[quote name='slidecage']love to have this game but 35 bucks is way too much... even 25 via gamefly seems high[/quote]

isnt it 28 for keep it price? cause I was pondering if i wanted to get it through gamefly, but when i checked last time it was $27.99 for the keep it price. and i prob dont even get the bonuses

bread's done
Back