Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Brassiere - bouncin & flashin out now!

Yeah, Ashen has some of the best lines in the game. Actually almost everyone has at least a few great lines, I can't wait to get KOS MOS to see how she reacts to this weirdo group

[quote name='thelonepig']I played yesterday for about 15 minutes. Talk about a self-aware game! The dialogue is hilarious![/quote]

This game was great and towards the end it starts to wear on you...

[quote name='blueweltall']About how long is this game?[/QUOTE]

i would say 30 to 50 hours... I was about 30% way done according to gamefaqs and had clock in little less then 10 hours

[quote name='slidecage']i would say 30 to 50 hours... I was about 30% way done according to gamefaqs and had clock in little less then 10 hours[/quote]

Took me just shy of 24 hours to beat it.. but if anything I got to the point where I tried pushing through it...

[quote name='Derrick1979']Took me just shy of 24 hours to beat it.. but if anything I got to the point where I tried pushing through it...[/QUOTE]

game must really pick up then... But then again im around level 20 and mostly grinding

using this as a walkthough
LOST HERENCIA *
- Mighty Era
- Zeit Krokodil
- Traidel State
- Shrafen Celeste
* KAGURA AMAHARA *
- Sakura Castle
- Dragon Shrine
- Ninja Town
* ELFEN TALE *
- Esbit Castle
- Poker House
- Esbit Castle
- South Ortoria
- Abriel Castle-------------------------- This is where i gave up and sent it back 10 hour in
- Esmeral Fort
* LOST HERENCIA *
- Mighty Era
* KAGURA AMAHARA *
- Dragon Shrine
* LOST HERENCIA *
- Zeit Krokodil
* ELFEN TALE *
- Markus Tank
- Desert Tomb
- Undersea Cavern
- Esmeral Fort
- Heim
* LOST HERENCIA *
- Mighty Era
- Zeit Krokodil
* KAGURA AMAHARA *
- Sakura Castle
- Sakura Shrine
* LOST HERENCIA *
- Shrafen Celeste
- Zeit Krokodil
* FINAL STAGE *

would be shocking if i would of got though the rest of that in 14 hours,,, though now looking at it probally, since it looks like there was nothing much to do in those later stages

[quote name='slidecage']game must really pick up then... But then again im around level 20 and mostly grinding

using this as a walkthough
LOST HERENCIA *
- Mighty Era
- Zeit Krokodil
- Traidel State
- Shrafen Celeste
* KAGURA AMAHARA *
- Sakura Castle
- Dragon Shrine
- Ninja Town
* ELFEN TALE *
- Esbit Castle
- Poker House
- Esbit Castle
- South Ortoria
- Abriel Castle-------------------------- This is where i gave up and sent it back 10 hour in
- Esmeral Fort
* LOST HERENCIA *
- Mighty Era
* KAGURA AMAHARA *
- Dragon Shrine
* LOST HERENCIA *
- Zeit Krokodil
* ELFEN TALE *
- Markus Tank
- Desert Tomb
- Undersea Cavern
- Esmeral Fort
- Heim
* LOST HERENCIA *
- Mighty Era
- Zeit Krokodil
* KAGURA AMAHARA *
- Sakura Castle
- Sakura Shrine
* LOST HERENCIA *
- Shrafen Celeste
- Zeit Krokodil
* FINAL STAGE *

would be shocking if i would of got though the rest of that in 14 hours,,, though now looking at it probally, since it looks like there was nothing much to do in those later stages[/quote]

Well it seems like characters start to stall out on gaining levels and stuff around the high 30's but I think that is just to keep the game some what challenging..

Overall it is a good game, the only thing that got to me over time were the length of boss fights and the backtracking and as well and the (Sorry it started to get annoying) the expected bashing of characters in cutscenes.. yeah just when the story decides to try and get serious you get your cut on the chic with the big boobs almost on cue....

yes. I noticed whenever u get into a new dungeon u never traverse the entire thing.

u always find a point where u gotta stop and exit, and I'm thinking to myself uh oh... I guess this isnt the last I've seen of this place

o_O

Yeah, backtracking is a bit annoying. Right off the bat you know you have to backtrack when you can't open doors that require key card 2 or 3 or you can't destroy those big blue or red crystals.

Combat is pretty fun, but it gets repetitive real fast. Normal encounters battle length extend way too long due to over elaborate animation. It doesn't help the pacing when majority of boss have large dose of health with at least 2-4 boss battles per dungeon later in game.

[quote name='SL4IN']Picked up a used copy of this today that had everything with it, pretty excited to start it soon.[/QUOTE]

how much you pay used for it... Im guessing gameflys 25.19 keep it now is the best way to go

I'm liking this quite a bit, started last night and at about 3 hours in, just got to
Suzuka's village

I have SRT OG 2 which gave me the OG 2 item that gives a load of HP when equipped. What does the OG 1 item do?

[quote name='slidecage']
LOST HERENCIA *
- Mighty Era
- Zeit Krokodil
- Traidel State
- Shrafen Celeste
* KAGURA AMAHARA *
- Sakura Castle
- Dragon Shrine
- Ninja Town
* ELFEN TALE *
- Esbit Castle
- Poker House
- Esbit Castle
- South Ortoria
- Abriel Castle
- Esmeral Fort
* LOST HERENCIA *
- Mighty Era
* KAGURA AMAHARA *
- Dragon Shrine
* LOST HERENCIA *
- Zeit Krokodil
* ELFEN TALE *
- Markus Tank

LOST HERENCIA *
- Mighty Era
- Zeit Krokodil
- Traidel State
- Shrafen Celeste
* KAGURA AMAHARA *
- Sakura Castle
- Dragon Shrine
- Ninja Town
* ELFEN TALE *
- Esbit Castle
- Poker House
- Esbit Castle
- South Ortoria
- Abriel Castle
- Esmeral Fort
* LOST HERENCIA *
- Mighty Era
* KAGURA AMAHARA *
- Dragon Shrine
* LOST HERENCIA *
- Zeit Krokodil
* ELFEN TALE *
- Markus Tank

Finished. Apparently I wasn't at the final stage yesterday as I had thought. Anyway, it took me 27 hours. The final boss(es) were a piece of cake considering I hadn't used any of my special items. I just filled up the Frontier Gauge at the beginning of everyone's turn over and over. Every time Haken came up to bat, I used the Gespendt (sp?) team-up attack.

Basically, the final boss went down faster than some of the regular battles.

Impressions-wise, the game was enjoyable but did get tedious toward the end. I'd say it's worth picking up at ~$15.

[quote name='thelonepig']Finished. Apparently I wasn't at the final stage yesterday as I had thought. Anyway, it took me 27 hours. The final boss(es) were a piece of cake considering I hadn't used any of my special items. I just filled up the Frontier Gauge at the beginning of everyone's turn over and over. Every time Haken came up to bat, I used the Gespendt (sp?) team-up attack.

Basically, the final boss went down faster than some of the regular battles.

Impressions-wise, the game was enjoyable but did get tedious toward the end. I'd say it's worth picking up at ~$15.[/QUOTE]

love to find the game at 15 or even 25.... game is very hard to come by used

I jus got Kos Mos and beat the dungeon where u found her in.

game is still fun. very fast paced, very easy to play in short bursts a couple times every few days.

definitely worth more than the $15~$25 u guys want it for.

[quote name='JEKKI']I jus got Kos Mos and beat the dungeon where u found her in.

game is still fun. very fast paced, very easy to play in short bursts a couple times every few days.

definitely worth more than the $15~$25 u guys want it for.[/QUOTE]
I agree with this. I definitely think it's better than where most of you have placed it at.

its a good game BUT i would never pay 35 bucks for it.... my gamefly runs the 17th to the 16th monthly... if the game does not fall in a few more weeks i might up my account to 2 games at a time (paying 25 to 50 cents) since i wil update with 2 days to go.. and just keep it for 25.

though im sort of shocked this hasnt had a price drop yet or amazon deal of day

woo found this on ebay for 21.99 + 2 bucks shipping...... MSFT cash back was 1.76 (say 2)

so figure i paid 22.24 forit... (so say 20 before tax)

hopefully it comes with the soundtrack.... Now the price will fall cause i gotit LOLL

Just started playing this last night (FINALLY got it). About 3 hours in and really digging it so far. I can see why it could get a tad monotonous...but killer fun so far.

Has Atlus reprinted Endless Frontier? Atlus said every launch copy of the game has the premium packaging with the music CD in it. Yet I saw the game only version at Fry's recently.

Gamestop.com has already sold out of the game (new).

Does anyone know if the current stock at Amazon is the premium version /w CD or not?

So I just started playing this last week. Played it nearly every night for about 30mins- an hour each time. I'm about 6 hours in. And the game is....
Uh, fun isn't quite the right word. It just sort of feels like I'm on rails.

The combat isn't hard, the boss battles are long but if you use up all your items (which are cheap) it makes it pretty easy.

The characters are interesting although all the vague allusions to mysterious events in the past are annoying.

I don't know if I'm getting enough enjoyment from the game to actually finish it. This is one of the few RPGS I've ever played where I've been able to buy the best equipment my first time in town, buy the max number of healing items and still have money left over!

I got mine through goozex. And like I said in the earlier post, it's not that great of a game. Very linear, and no need to use your spells or items except for boss battles. The battles involve timed button presses too.

[quote name='Rasen']I'm just hoping sales were good enough that they decide to localize Exceed.[/QUOTE]

I'd prefer if they release Super Robot Wars OG Saga: Masō Kishin - The Lord Of Elemental

So at 10 hours into the game and having visited two other worlds, there's no new enviornments? It's all just backtracking to dungeons to remove barriers? Ugh.

bread's done
Back