Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='Mad D']nice playing with you all again. I'm going to go get some rest.[/quote]

It was alot of fun, thanks for the games! Good games to you as well Jack.

[quote name='rockepidemic']I'll be available for some Brawl over the weekend. I noticed a few people hadn't appeared to have added me back yet; feel free to do it whenever you please, if you have room on your Friend Code list.[/QUOTE]

Did you ever add me? If so, I will add you as well. I still haven't played this online because Super Mario Galaxy has taken my soul.

[quote name='Matt Young']Did you ever add me? If so, I will add you as well. I still haven't played this online because Super Mario Galaxy has taken my soul.[/quote]

Yeah, you were added in one of the earlier waves.

Is people playing? Or will continue to play? I've got some downtime while I scan computers to make sure they don't get hit with the conflicker virus....

Hey, FM and Strell, just so you know: the reason I quit is because FM and her brother were teaming up. Not that I'm mad, but it just isn't a FFA if the Samii are always not harming one another.

GGs FallMoon. You have a killer Luigi. :)

Hey, Strell and JoeB, just so you know: the reason I quit is because Strell and JoeB were teaming up. Not that I'm angry or anything, but it just isn't FFA if the StrellB are not harming one another.

Thank you! Why don't we fight one on one?

Ok, I don't usually get mad about stuff, and I won't even say I'm mad now, but come on.

I don't get many chances to play this that much online (what with all my stupid errors and other connection issues), and now I can't join the only other live game (Hero's) because of 86420 errors.

This is kind of ruining everything for me a bit.

It was obvious Joe and I were fighting each other. I probably killed him as much as you two. Part of me kept wondering if this was supposed to be a team match and I wasn't told beforehand.

Oh, sorry Strell. My brother and I are so used to teaming together that it doesn't even feel unfair. I won't team against any of you guys with my brother again. Unless it's a team battle. Sorry!

Unfortunately, my clones are puny in comparison to me. They pose no real threat, unless they attack in packs. I told them to attack me, their owner, during the last few battles we had.

Anyway, I didn't expect to have those many battles with you. Your style of gameplay is very original, which I usually don't see in anyone these days. It's like, totally tubular to the max! Like, gnarly silver.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be online, I need to get my mind off of my aching jaw.

edit:
Hell yeah, Strell in the house

Thanks for playing Steven and Dan. Is that Rig's Chi Town crew?

Extremely fun games! Thanks Mad D, and (I guess) Steven21 and ???? Whoever "Dangr" is.

LMAO@Mad D dying because his shield broke, and watching DDD plumet helplessly off the side of Smashville. I couldn't stop laughing for a long time.

[quote name='Strell']

LMAO@Mad D dying because his shield broke, and watching DDD plumet helplessly off the side of Smashville. I couldn't stop laughing for a long time.[/QUOTE]

That was my favorite match, monster mash theme. Did you get in without any error problems? You weren't lagging, hope my connection stays that strong for some reason it was at 18,000 dl speed today.

Hey, thanks for adding me Mad D! We should have some fun battles before our tournament match, unless you think it should be surprise.

Good games you guys. You're much better than you used to be, Hero. I'm sure your strategies will work well once you get to know my style of gameplay. That bomb kill on my Fox was ridiculous.

Time for shameless advertising again. ;)

Suko, Mr. Beef, James, and I are in a PSN Gamesharing group and we need 1 more Smasher. So far, we have Noby Noby Boy, Flower, Mega Man 9, Super Street Fighter II HD Remix, and hopefully Worms soon.

PM me if you're an avid gamer and would love to save money on PSN (50-80% per title). Oh yeah, having AIM would also help. That's how we negotiate. :)

[quote name='evergoo']

I'm housecleaning while he's watching Hentai.[/QUOTE]

:shock::lol:

Hero this is were you come back and say, "yeah he is cleaning my house" and me and Strell stand back and go "oh snaps".

That would be intolerable. Goo would wrap the feather duster around his neck or use it for a microphone or something. You'd be hearing I HRRRRRRRRRD IT ON THUH GRAPE-VIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN nonstop.

I couldn't take the punishment.

[quote name='yukine']evergoo is being a fat lady.[/QUOTE]

300smiley.png

[quote name='Strell']That would be intolerable. Goo would wrap the feather duster around his neck or use it for a microphone or something. You'd be hearing I HRRRRRRRRRD IT ON THUH GRAPE-VIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN nonstop.

I couldn't take the punishment.[/QUOTE]

Strell = FAIL.
+ ERROR

It's I Heard It Through The Grapevine. And since you're all lusting for a SingStar performance, I'm gonna do a video soon before this tourney's over...and it'll be super raunchy.

You all want me to host on my connection? I might get on later too.

edit:
Fun games. Wanted to stay more but had to go. I should work on some signatures later since I promised some to 3 other CAGs. Sorry if the lag gets worse (I'd like to know if the lag gets worse when switching host because I'm curious).

Strell, I think I achieved a new record. Only 7 86420 Errors with your craptacular Smash connection. It's usually in the 20+ range.

GG boys.

Pardon the staleness but I was testing out which stages were best for my new mains.

Strell, I was laughing my ass off on MGS stage. You were a little kid trapped in a box...trying to break free. :lol:

I think you got an error joining.

edit:
Damn I suck. I didn't even get a win in the two hours I played. I'm in trouble when I play fallmoon and jack.

Usually Janet just kills me. If I'm between Janet and Mad D then I'm dead. :roll:

Don't worry Mad D, you get to hit Fallmoon if she trips on the floor.

[quote name='hero101']Usually Janet just kills me. If I'm between Janet and Mad D then I'm dead. :roll:

Don't worry Mad D, you get to hit Fallmoon if she trips on the floor.[/quote]

If you saw a woman trip in a dress, the last thing you'd do is hit her.

bread's done
Back