Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='FallMoon']If you saw a woman trip in a dress, the last thing you'd do is hit her.[/QUOTE]

Well of course it is. The list is as follows:

1) Laugh.
2) Hit her.

See? Last on the list.

Technically "laugh again" is last on the list, but repeat actions do not need to be recorded.

Well, as a woman who is EXTREMELY vigilant of women's rights, I believe that you should treat women in the same manner that you treat men. So, if you would laugh, and then hit a man too, then I fully support your decision to laugh and hit the woman.

[quote name='FallMoon']Well, as a woman who is EXTREMELY vigilant of women's rights, I believe that you should treat women in the same manner that you treat men. So, if you would laugh, and then hit a man too, then I fully support your decision to laugh and hit the woman.[/quote]

It's Strell; he's an equal-opportunity abuser.

Thanks FM! For the record, I wasn't being serious; Mr. Beef and I simply have a friendly rivalry, and he seems to hold little respect for Yoshi. :)

(Where is that guy, anyway?)

Good games FallMoon! My roommate enjoyed playing you too! I couldn't have asked for better warm up for my upcoming match.

EDIT: Sorry, FM. We had a tourney match.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ProfWho']Thanks for embrassing me Hero. I got to go to bed and cry myself to sleep now[/QUOTE]

Lemme give you a list of at least 10 others who can do better and make you sob uncontrollably. :lol:

[quote name='ProfWho']Thanks for embrassing me Hero. I got to go to bed and cry myself to sleep now[/quote]
You did better than the rest of the goozex crew last week. Don't feel that bad.

Did anybody ever complete all of the Challenges area?

I'm just eight stickers away from finally having them all. Spectating matches has really helped me collect the stragglers.

As soon as I get the rest of them gathered, I will have a complete Challenge area. Oh, and I have all my hammers.

GGs Fallmoon & her three brothers. I still ended up with a black eye but I see those attacks better.

Rig is a spectator. He must be discovering secret tactics and recording them on his cameras.

Edit: 2 brothers...I get silly when it gets really late.

Yeah, my THREE brothers. So, it was me, my three brothers, and you. That means...5 people. Yup, that was a cool 5-person battle. But really, that was so fun. Also, Rig is probably betting his valuable coins on random battles.

Anyone want to play brawl right now that isn't blue and wjhard?

Edit: Your pit is ultra spammy.

Edit: Off to take a shower.

I missed the Jack and Fallmoon today. My Comcast Cable is having problems since Thursday, I hope I can get my match done tonight.

Anyone want to train me before my match in 30 minutes? Janet is training blue. :roll:

Thanks for the training Jack. You beat me up in that first stage.

Ugh, my Wii scratched my Brawl disc. I cleaned it and it still does not work. There are little scratches on the outside rim of the part that it reads. Is there any way to fix this?!?!?!

[quote name='FallMoon']Ugh, my Wii scratched my Brawl disc. I cleaned it and it still does not work. There are little scratches on the outside rim of the part that it reads. Is there any way to fix this?!?!?![/quote]
rubbing alcohol + cotton shirt

[quote name='JoeB1233']Thanks FM! For the record, I wasn't being serious; Mr. Beef and I simply have a friendly rivalry, and he seems to hold little respect for Yoshi. :)

(Where is that guy, anyway?)[/quote]

Why is Yoshi a super heavyweight? Do his shoes weigh a lot, or something?

[quote name='Mad D']I have a game up.[/quote]
I will fight you Mad D.
GGs Mad D and Janet. My skills peak at a certain point then they start dropping the longer I fight. I have to work on that.
I enjoyed those ditto matches with you, janet (Olimar, kirby). We were thinking on the same wavelength at one point.

I am getting on again, I need a Hero to save me from being bored.

Yunkie you should get on so we can whip you back into shape.

Fun games Jack and Hero. I have matches against both of you this week but I think we might have to move Jack's to the bye week if I'm busy.

My favorite was the sky battles in Big Blue, Hero.

Jack is a real old school CAG, 03. I had my chance to be an old timer but decided to stay lurking.

Jack is also one hell of a trader. Food for thought. I was looking for obscure things like radioactive cheetos, and he had them in eight different colors, all still sealed.

Be there people wantings to play?

Thanks for the matches, steven and Blue.

Damn, I was covered with rust tonight. Missed more jumps than ever before. :(

Aw, Marc, not gonna give me the satisfaction? Well, I quit then! :)

But seriously, good games. I'd love to play more with the characters I main offline (Yoshi), but doing so gets annoying. For example, Yoshi gets a guaranteed grab release to Up-Smash on MK. No such thing was happening online. :p

Mario = too good.

You waited nearly 24 hours and no one showed up? Shame on CAG!
Strell, if you're still around we can play. I'll be online reading until someone shows up.
-
Thanks guys. My show is starting but I might get online again later.

bread's done
Back