Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - CAG Doubles Tournament! WINNER: CERO5!

To think, I actually thought my cousin and I had a chance to win this whole thing :p. Big shout out to L because he not only improved his fundamental smash skills exponentially, but he also figured out how to play doubles really well with cero. My cousin plays a lot of singles, but I was basically dead weight for this entire competition since I only play casually at parties and what not. When we actually beat cero in the first round, my cousin and I operated under the divide and conquer rule. Back then, L and I were arguably around the same skill level, while my cousin and cero were monsters in their own right. By separating them and dealing in mostly one on one encounters we scraped by with a win. That strategy didn't work at all tonight as L clearly surpassed me in every way as a Smash player since our first match. In almost every single match I was the first one to die, and my cousin was left fending off two fantastic players. We were clearly out matched and outperformed. I guess I'll simply have to take joy in the fact that we weren't completely wrecked tonight as we did escape with one win. yay....

To think, I actually thought my cousin and I had a chance to win this whole thing :p. Big shout out to L because he not only improved his fundamental smash skills exponentially, but he also figured out how to play doubles really well with cero. My cousin plays a lot of singles, but I was basically dead weight for this entire competition since I only play casually at parties and what not. When we actually beat cero in the first round, my cousin and I operated under the divide and conquer rule. Back then, L and I were arguably around the same skill level, while my cousin and cero were monsters in their own right. By separating them and dealing in mostly one on one encounters we scraped by with a win. That strategy didn't work at all tonight as L clearly surpassed me in every way as a Smash player since our first match. In almost every single match I was the first one to die, and my cousin was left fending off two fantastic players. We were clearly out matched and outperformed. I guess I'll simply have to take joy in the fact that we weren't completely wrecked tonight as we did escape with one win. yay....
Me and L started playing about an hour before our match and he sucked so much.i had to coach him on just about everything, i was amazed at how he was playing.i would love to go at it with your cousin 1 on 1 next time, feels like we need an arena to ourselves.

bread's done
Back