Super Smash Bros. Friend Codes and Smashing Saturdays @5pm PST

It was real fun tonight, hope we can get all together again and do that again sometime.

My connection starts to lag during button inputs sometimes. It was much better when Rig took over for host. I guess I'll have to mess with my router again.

I got to learn how to time that tech when Joe goes for the stage kill. I must have been stage spiked at least five times tonight. 

Maybe next time we can all try custom moves sets (not custom equipment since that has stat modifiers). Get those ready if you have any!

Last edited by a moderator:
Added several of you that were missing on Wii U.  My skype username is jamezuva as well if you want to add me, just let me know who u are on cag

I can play for a bit. I have a room open.
No lag tonight except in that one game on the Mario Galaxy stage. I updated my router firmware so I hope that helped. Maybe I can even play with Roy again :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for playing, David. I always feel like I'm battling with the stage. Mashing down over and over and still I can't fall through the platform. And then finally I succeed only to be stabbed up into the air again :wall:

Your Rosalina is pretty tricky. And now I finally know what Robin's down-B does!

Thanks for playing, David. I always feel like I'm battling with the stage. Mashing down over and over and still I can't fall through the platform. And then finally I succeed only to be stabbed up into the air again :wall:

Your Rosalina is pretty tricky. And now I finally know what Robin's down-B does!
Fun playing with you too Daisy. Only problem I have with Rosalina is she's just so light.

I'll be around this evening to check if anyone else is around.

I think that we should try to do a tournament of this game, but I can imagine it would be nearly impossible to set up, because of having ot make sure everyone has each other's friend codes.

Maybe I can even play with Roy again :lol:
that-big-toothy-smile_760.gif

I might be down for a few matches tonight.

BTW, who here is getting Splatoon? We also need to play that together.

The 3DS version got a big update with share modes (You can share snapshots, replays, and Mii fighters)

and Amiibo support too

bread's done
Back