Super Smash Bros. Friend Codes and Smashing Saturdays @5pm PST

I'm getting on and will have a room open.

I'm hoping Mrs. Rig won't take Rig away from me! At least for a few games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was planning to stick to a few characters tonight instead of playing the entire roster like I usually do. I guess I should start choosing some main characters.

Next time though Rig! Thanks for getting a couple in with me.

Do I have you added, option? I'm ActionKazimer if you wanna shoot me a friend request. I'll pop on in a minute here.

You're a no items kinda guy, yeah?

Wasn't there like a CAG chat room we could use. Trying to set up games is such a chore. Well, I could go skype if other want to, but it's fine if people don't want to use mics

Wait wiggles, what's your NNID? So you can join when you sign on.

edit: Sorry about that, added and making the room. Nvm, i see action made it

Well this sucks, My speed tests are looking good across the board. Dunno what's up.

I'ma try some Glory real quick to see if my stuff's messed up.

Man, this is unbearably laggy for some reason. I'm sure downloads aren't going on for me and i'm wired and UPnP setup.

edit: yeah, did a speed test, was fine for me as well.

Probably me. Not sure why though since I'm using the same connection I normally fight on. Living out in the boonies sucks....

If it lags again I'll just go play some Guilty Gear or something for tonight.

Yeah, the size of the house aint helping either. Router is halfway across the house upstairs, so the only places I can get awesome reception is in the living room (Where my cousins kids constantly are), or the library (on an insanely small TV)

Seem any better for you? If not I'll keave

Good games Austin and Action. I need to work on my Palutena.

edit: I also should take out the Subspace emissary stage. Thought it was a simple one, but it had arms and lazers and crap.

posting in the 3ds thread threw me off, pretty sure there's a wii u thread.

anyway just wanted to know if people stick with default controls or customize them? anyone put up videos?

posting in the 3ds thread threw me off, pretty sure there's a wii u thread.

anyway just wanted to know if people stick with default controls or customize them? anyone put up videos?
I play with the Wii U Pro controller or the Gamepad. I do have the Gamecube controller, but think it's not suited for this game.

My main control scheme is zL to jump, x to grab, and tap jump off.

I'm still trying to break habits from Gamecube controller, but playing on the 3ds has helped me in that sense.

[quote name="option.iv" post="12337570" timestamp="1418865839"]Anyone down to play some tonight (now)?[/quote]will be on in 20 min.

BTW, good games Rig. Connection wasn't the best, but it was fun.

I guess are connections aren't compatible Roy :'\

I'll give it one more try I guess.

[quote name="Mad D" post="12337695" timestamp="1418868738"]I guess are connections aren't compatible Roy :'\

I'll give it one more try I guess.[/quote]yeah man. Just played a match with option and it ran pretty decently. Sucks.

Last match i played with Roy was bad. Dat Puerto rico wireless

edit: playing with Mad D, much better.

[quote name="option.iv" post="12337729" timestamp="1418869748"]Last match i played with Roy was bad. Dat Puerto rico wireless
edit: playing with Mad D, much better.[/quote]yeah, I don't know. Sometimes it runs great, other times its unplayable. Well, it seems I can't play with CAGs. Oh well. Have fun guyz.

Nice playing with you OptionIV. I just got home from work and should eat something.

By the way I read your controller thread over at Smash Boards when I google custom controls and that why I've been using the gamepad. 

I'll be back on later when Rig get on.

yeah, I don't know. Sometimes it runs great, other times its unplayable. Well, it seems I can't play with CAGs. Oh well. Have fun guyz.
It comes and goes, we'll play again some day. Maybe when someone like Jamez host because his connection was lag less.

I might be down to play whenever Rig hops on, might be eating dunno.

Also, I'll have to apologize for my playstyle ahead of time. It's real lame, i know. But I never played brawl, and all i knew was melee. Since I can't do braindead offense, I fall back to safety in this game. Also doesn't help I'm still getting used to controls. Telling my old self that L to jump is better would have never flown. 

I might be down to play whenever Rig hops on, might be eating dunno.

Also, I'll have to apologize for my playstyle ahead of time. It's real lame, i know. But I never played brawl, and all i knew was melee. Since I can't do braindead offense, I fall back to safety in this game. Also doesn't help I'm still getting used to controls. Telling my old self that L to jump is better would have never flown.
No problem, I thought you might have been playing that way in response to how I was similarly playing in the first two games. We have very similar play styles, it doesn't bother me one bit.

Getting online in just a couple minutes.

EDIT: Room open. 3/4 in.

I press random customs and Megaman glows and now my fire hydrant is on fire what is this!? Customs scare me haha. I keep spamming specials to see what they do, I've reverted back to button mash mode.

bread's done
Back