Super Smash Bros. Friend Codes and Smashing Saturdays @5pm PST

Good games Roy. Had fun. Though you probably guessed, I prefer omega or simple stages and no items. I'd be down to play another time. Btw, are you wired/wireless and what timezone are you in? I'm in PST and wired but haven't been able to find a solid connection.

Good games Roy. Had fun. Though you probably guessed, I prefer omega or simple stages and no items. I'd be down to play another time. Btw, are you wired/wireless and what timezone are you in? I'm in PST and wired but haven't been able to find a solid connection.
Good games for sure. I just added a few items in some matches to mix it up a bit. I also prefer omega and no items most of the time.

I'm on a wireless connection and I'm from Puerto Rico (EST).

I see people on. I made a room with Janet. Though I prefer Action hosting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Night Roy and Janet! It sucks that all my usual Smash CAG buddies are all in later time zones than I am.

I guess I should add option.iv. too. I wish a mod would allow the first post to be a wiki post again.

Night Roy! It sucks that all my Smash CAG buddies are all in later time zones than I am.

I guess I should add option.iv. too. I wish a mod would allow the first post to be a wiki post again.
Haha, it was fun to play with you two. It's 1:37 am in here, but it was worth it.

Yup. And move this to the U section as well.

Good night to everyone.

Sorry for leaving abruptly. I had to pay a bill, and I was going to come right back but I thought the group was breaking up. If you guys are still playing I'll hop back in.

Be right back Wiggles. I don't remember us lagging on my on router channel. 

Yes Janet come back.

Sorry I missed you guys. Was running some one on one with a buddy.

My wired connection is currently a good deal worse than my wireless. Gonna have to look into configuring that stuff.

I'm pretty burnt out right now, honestly. Before that last set, we played like 4 hours of 8 player Smash at the office. Shit was WAY more fun than I expected.

I seem to be my own worst enemy lately lol. Between phasing through the Zelda bridge and Yoshi egging myself'

GGs. Was trying to figure out how the hell my cape killed you, then realized Luma was a projectile and couldnt stop laughing.

Okay!
ISP came out and replaced/upgraded my modem. I'm now getting 20mb down consistently!

I should be ready to play at nights now. :)

Good games Rig. I was playing with some friends as you saw. I had been playing for like 2 hours before you joined so that's why I had to take a break.

We gonna be online prolly later so anyone, feel free to join us.

No worries.
I was trying to leave items alone...been playing For Glory so much they surprised me.

I'll be on for a little Rig
This+is+quality+bait+_2f493c614985187026aef57cfb57c583.gif

I'll be on in like 30 min.

I'll try hosting Roy? Maybe we just have incompatible connections :(

Think that may be it since I see a little red dot next to your name.

Ugh, internet is slow. Gonna try and reset router.

Edit: Or maybe someone is watching netflix on here lol. OK, lets try now. Sorry about that, Mad.

Ah, dunno what's happening. I played with Rig and was pretty decent.

But when I play with Mad, everything goes terrible lol. We played the other day and it wasn't this bad.

Roy, Thanks for letting me stick around with Rig. I probably need the practice a lot more than you right now :lol:

We'll play again soon Rig! Hungry and my game pad is dying.

Thanks for the matches! I haven't played friendlies since Brawl. Was nice to try out some characters I am not ready to take in For Glory.

Imagine I'll be playing a good bit tonight through the holidays. I'll try to check back more often to see if anyone's trying to play. I gotta work on my Bowser Jr.

are people here playing 3ds or Wii U (since I read about wired connections)? 

I haven't played much 3ds (still don't have a Wii U) but wouldn't mind getting some games in (competive ruleset).  Bare in mind I never got into smash compettively despite having friends in the commmunity.

I haven't played much 3ds (still don't have a Wii U) but wouldn't mind getting some games in (competive ruleset). Bare in mind I never got into smash compettively despite having friends in the commmunity.
I think most of us have moved onto the Wii U version. I play the 3DS version sometimes during the day...especially on a Friday. Wii U at night.

I haven't played much 3ds (still don't have a Wii U) but wouldn't mind getting some games in (competive ruleset). Bare in mind I never got into smash compettively despite having friends in the commmunity.
Same as Rig.

I could play a few matches on 3ds with you if you want. My FC is in my sig.

iYou play on the game pad? Don't you run the risk of weakening the joystick?
Yes I'm pretty worried about it and I kind of baby it when I play. Been spending a little too much money lately so I've been trying to get a cheap legit pro controller on eBay.

It's Friday, time for Smash tonight?!

Might be on later tonight. I'll message here if I get back.

Thanks for the couple games, Roy. I had to drop off quick because I am heading out.

EDIT: No worries on the taunts! :lol:

Might be on later tonight. I'll message here if I get back.

Thanks for the couple games, Roy. I had to drop off quick because I am heading out.

EDIT: No worries on the taunts! :lol:
Haha, ok.

Man, you were really feeling it tonight.

BTW, I have a room open.

bread's done
Back