Super Smash Bros. Friend Codes and Smashing Saturdays @5pm PST

Man...I NEED THAT GAMECUBE ADAPTER. I'm getting shredded online with the Wii U Pro Controller.
Sure you not just getting old? :oldman: :razz: Also I didn't forget I still have to find your old signature.

I don't think I'll be getting the Gamecube adaptor. I got accustomed to the 3DS so I'm just going to force myself to get accustomed to using the Pro Controller.

I'd like to play tonight a little and if any of you want to knock me around while I get used to the Pro Controller you're welcomed to join me.

I don't remember lagging so much when we played a couple times on 3DS, Roy. I changed my settings recently too. Still fun while it lasted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember lagging so much when we played on the 3DS, Roy.
Yeah, I don't know. Maybe the first days are like these. Still, we got enjoyment out of our laggy matches. ;)

Edit: Gonna call it a night. Gonna get some sleep. Robots also need to sleep you know.

If I do get a ever get a peripheral for this game it will probably be that lan adaptor to plug in my Wii U straight.

[quote name="AwesomeD" post="3089" timestamp="1071687968"]GamerTag: Fifthcore
AIM: Fifthcore[/quote] I played for glory 1v1 earlier today and had no issues. It was very smooth and was able to kick arse.

Edit: Tapatalk going crazy. I quoted you, Action! Lol

There's definitely been some weirdness, man. My buddy was able to play lag free for all of yesterday, but the initial Smash update took like a full 24 hours to download for him. Outside of playing games, his connection was a nightmare.

I sent out friend requests to the people who posted their usernames. Mine is : Jdaisy1

I'll be online but probably not till late at night. Gotta cook and stuff.

I need to get to playing online with you guys.
Considered myself a pretty good Brawl player...but I can't seem to pile up wins 1-on-1 in For Glory. :/

Yeah I could probably be on later tonight too (Wii U version.) Maybe we can get iO or some other mod to wiki the first page of the Wii U thread for us.

Yay, I got to play with Janet, James and Nina like old times. The best part was there was little to no lag!

I was using the gamepad today and I guess it felt pretty fine.

Janet that Megaman vs Villager match on old Hyrule took so long. I think you were alive at like 300%.

So either I've gotten really rusty and old, or everyone playing online is a west coaster. ;-)

But I'd love to get playing again - just got my gamecube adapter yesterday.

Looks like I missed the fun yesterday :(
I'll prolly be on again tonight, but having a one hour difference of EST makes it difficult to stay up late :(

Janet that Megaman vs Villager match on old Hyrule took so long. I think you were alive at like 300%.
I was trying everything I could to land a smash attack and you just kept bouncing me around the stage like I was nothing :rofl:

We played for over 2 hours! That was a blast! I couldn't get chat to work, but I think that was because I don't have Nina on my friend list.

So I added everyone from the Wii U on my friends list, so add me back if you get a chance: scurker

I'm down for some games if anyone is around tonight.

I'm about to hop back online now, I got distracted for a little bit!

I just opened a room right now.

Those were some fun games Blue, Janet and Roy. Two days of Smash in a row, I'm going to get spoiled.

Blue that footstool with Megaman was not on purpose, haha! I like your Wii Fit trainer. Roy/Janet team got us in the end though.

Wiggles you can join us now, Roy has exited.

Wow, some of those matches were super intense. My heart was pumping really really fast, no joking. Janet and I dominated, haha. I really hope to be able to play again with you all.
Good night evvvverybody.

Those were some fun games Blue, Janet and Roy. Two days of Smash in a row, I'm going to get spoiled.

Blue that footstool with Megaman was not on purpose, haha! I like your Wii Fit trainer. Roy/Janet team got us in the end though.

Im out atm. Ill probaly miss yall

Haha. I was actually yelling "Footstool damnit!" when that happened.

Yeah, I've been having a lot of fun with Wii Fit Trainer, and don't see too many other people using her. She has a lot of quirks, but is really fun to play with. Especially since she has about 4 or 5 meteors if you can hit them right.

It's ok Wiggles you can join us some other time.

Did we get another two hours in tonight Janet? The lag wasn't bad at all even in all four player matches across several time zones.

Also when you asked about the mic last night, you can press unmute on the icon though it seems like you can only do it at certain times.
edit: I forgot not everyone is using the game pad like me but I'm sure you can still click it with the cursor.

Wow, some of those matches were super intense. My heart was pumping really really fast, no joking. Janet and I dominated, haha. I really hope to be able to play again with you all.
Good night evvvverybody.
I'm sorry, I didn't notice we were doing teams or I wouldn't have picked Ganon! Even though we were highlighted it's so hard not to flinch/block when we were next to each other.

Yeah, I've been having a lot of fun with Wii Fit Trainer, and don't see too many other people using her. She has a lot of quirks, but is really fun to play with. Especially since she has about 4 or 5 meteors if you can hit them right.
When she spiked Kirby :rofl:

Did we get another two hours in tonight Janet? The lag wasn't bad at all even in all four player matches across several time zones.

Also when you asked about the mic last night, you can press unmute on the icon though it seems like you can only do it at certain times.
I think so! Afterwards I jumped into single player and unlocked four new characters! I'm definitely out of practice. You embarrassed the heck out of me in a lot of those. Note to self: learn how to land on the stage :dunce:

Someone else's mic was on but I never really talked into mine. It turns off and on. Seems like you can only chat in the character select screen. And most people don't stay in there for very long.

Damn I'm rustier than I imagined I would be lol. And that Jigglypuff sing death has to be the dumbest thing I have ever done.

I'm going to take a break for now, maybe someone else will hop on and join us a little later. We'll play again soon Wigs.

Can someone make the OP a wiki post again? No way for me to add info. Also, was the thread moved back to 3ds?

So for now 

NNID: option.iv

I'm in SoCal with a wired adapter.

Yes you need. ;)

Which characters do you use?
Well, maybe I spoke too soon.

Been on quite a 1-on-1 tear the last few nights. 85.XX% wins in that category right now. I still feel rusty, and I definitely need to work on aerial game.

Pikachu, Kirby, Lucario, Jiggs, G&W....those are my usual favorites. I am trying to learn to play ZSS. I really want to have a good Robin, also. Gotta work on those two.

Well, maybe I spoke too soon.

Been on quite a 1-on-1 tear the last few nights. 85.XX% wins in that category right now. I still feel rusty, and I definitely need to work on aerial game.

Pikachu, Kirby, Lucario, Jiggs, G&W....those are my usual favorites. I am trying to learn to play ZSS. I really want to have a good Robin, also. Gotta work on those two.
Hahaha. Nice.

I was a Capt Falcon and Little Mac only guy at first, but now I'm really good with Dedede and Mega Man.

bread's done
Back