Super Smash Bros. Friend Codes and Smashing Saturdays @5pm PST

I could see about hopping on around 9 or 10 EST. Generally pretty flexible, just gotta see how the night pans out. What time usually works for you?
I don't really have a specific time to play. I can't play past 11 EST though since I wake up at 6 every day for school.

I'm going to play tomorrow night sometime, if anybody wants to join. Hoping around 9:00 CST.

Joe and Daisy, I saw you guys online. Wish they had a nicer way of contacting other online users.

Getting on just for you Rig! Come and join us if anyone is around.

Edit: I will be idle waiting, need to charge my gamepad.

Edit2: Went and worked out instead like some kind of jerk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang it.

My internet is acting up tonight. It's practically useless. Contacting my ISP. No go for me tonight. Hopefully soon. :(

EDIT:  ISP says they can't come look at my modem until Sunday.  Ugh.  I'll have to watch my speeds the next couple night and hope they improve.

Ok. Damn controller died and I couldnt find my USB cable, coming in a min

Not sure whats up with my net....just came from playing an MMO perfectly fine

Should let Action host since he is on a wired connection.

CAG went down for me for a second.

We are definitely going to play on Action's connection again. It's so good. Good night everybody.

Edit: Haha I have no idea why Megaman was glowing. I saw customs on and I don't know if I have much unlocked so I just pushed random.

Janet was Daisy.

Had to leave, sorry Janet my gamepad was dying from playing with these two earlier. I'll be back on tomorrow.

I'm glad it worked out. It was actually wireless tonight. My new LAN adapter will be here tomorrow though, so future matches should be better. Apologies in the event the hiccups were on my end.

Overall I'm pretty damned impressed with the netcode on this game.

I'll definitely be on at some point putting this LAN adapter through it's paces.

Rig, I'm not sure if we're Wii U friends? I'm ActionKazimer. Didn't realize my NNID wasn't in the OP yet.

I'll definitely be on at some point putting this LAN adapter through it's paces.

Rig, I'm not sure if we're Wii U friends? I'm ActionKazimer. Didn't realize my NNID wasn't in the OP yet.
I don't think we are. I will add you tonight. (Mine is Rig9385.)

LAN adapter is totally worth it. Got mine long ago for Brawl, and, I'm glad it could be moved to the Wii U.

(As long as your ISP doesn't suck like mine does...heh.)

bread's done
Back