Super Smash Bros. Friend Codes and Smashing Saturdays @5pm PST

Created a room if anyone wants in. Please post if you wanna play.  I'm free until 6:30 pst.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="evergoo" post="12156095" timestamp="1413160327"]Created a room if anyone wants in. Please post if you wanna play. I'm free until 6:30 pst.[/quote] let's do it. Not gonna be on for a lot of time, though

Had to go Roy, will play again more next time. Thanks for the games you two.

Marc I will have to search through my old external drive but I'm know I still have that illustration somewhere.
If you find Olimar as well, that would be awesome too. I lost him when my server crashed and didn't have a backup.

Those were fun games before the lag came in, Hero. I got to try Rosalina/Luma again sometime.

Also I can forgive you for losing your sig, you were off joining the Navy this past half decade.

TOURNEY TIME! :whee:

Not sure what the turnout will be today, so we'll be doing round-robin matches. After the round-robin matches, top 5 records go to the World Series. #4 and #5 will have a World Series 1-game playoff. Yada yada yada.

10/18: World Series Playoffs Tournament

Rules: 1-on-1, no items, 3 stock, best of 3, random stages, round-robin matches. Best 5 records go to World Series Playoffs. #4 and #5 play for final playoff spot. #1 vs. #4/#5, #2 vs. #3. Playoffs stage selection alternates between higher rank, lower rank, then higher rank.

Go GIANTS!

Daisydog: I still owe you a Wii Points card from YEARS ago. :lol: Expect a PM today for a Nintendo Points card. 

TOURNEY TIME! :whee:

Not sure what the turnout will be today, so we'll be doing round-robin matches. After the round-robin matches, top 5 records go to the World Series. #4 and #5 will have a World Series 1-game playoff. Yada yada yada.

10/18: World Series Playoffs Tournament

Rules: 1-on-1, no items, 3 stock, best of 3, random stages, round-robin matches. Best 5 records go to World Series Playoffs. #4 and #5 play for final playoff spot. #1 vs. #4/#5, #2 vs. #3. Playoffs stage selection alternates between higher rank, lower rank, then higher rank.

Go GIANTS!

Daisydog: I still owe you a Wii Points card from YEARS ago. :lol: Expect a PM today for a Nintendo Points card.
I thought you were a nice guy, but then you said ''Go GIANTS''.

R.I.P. Cardinals ;)

Edit: I added Daisydog. Should we start putting our NNID for the Wii U version on the OP?

Go GIANTS!

That's gotta be the longest prize fulfillment turnaround in history :lol:

I'll play a bit if you guys want to let me in for friendlies.

It was surprisingly smooth for being a four player match. Fun games, but I really only felt comfortable playing with the old characters. I'm going to have to study up on this game cause I was really lost! Didn't have any idea what to do as that pink guy (a pokemon???)

[quote name="evergoo" post="12169768" timestamp="1413682221"]You're friend's lag is LEGENDARY, :lol:

Ggs Daisy, Roy, and Lag God.[/quote] 1v1 Played fine with him though.

Capt. Falcon is slowly taking the top spot as my favorite character.

Sorry to ask this here guys, but is there a thread somewhere on the forum with 3DS friend codes?

I don't play Smash much, and I've had my 3DS for over a year and don't have anyone added. I tried using the search but this was the only thread with friend codes that popped up for me.

Sorry to off topic your thread and also thanks for any help. :)

So this is where the action is!

Added my FC to the wiki post.  I think I actually have a decent amount of you on my list.

Will have to catch some of you online, now that I have the roster unlocked.  Haven't got to play the 3DS version as much as I would have liked to.

So this is where the action is!

Added my FC to the wiki post. I think I actually have a decent amount of you on my list.

Will have to catch some of you online, now that I have the roster unlocked. Haven't got to play the 3DS version as much as I would have liked to.
added

Blue, let's get this party started.

EDIT: If anyone's online, just post and we could do some friendlies. :whistle2:

My circle pad broke completely off a few days ago.  I'm still playing but my finger is getting pretty raw on the hard plastic stem.  gonna see if buying a glove helps.  Will participate in the upcoming world series.  

My circle pad broke completely off a few days ago. I'm still playing but my finger is getting pretty raw on the hard plastic stem. gonna see if buying a glove helps. Will participate in the upcoming world series.
Did I see you in The Road to TGC archives? Can't imagine there are too many DMKs out there.

So I'm getting feets surgery late Monday and I'm gonna be immobile for a couple days, so I'm basically gonna be idling in an empty room

I'm online right now anyone wants to play with me.  Nevermind, I don't see any interest.  I'm going back to watching movies.

I made the mistake of trying to download the game and didn't realize how low I was on memory.

I guess I'm going any of my game save data on a thumb drive and reformat my Wii U for now. Then I'll leave it up to my future self to get a proper external hard drive with an ac adaptor since the one I have now is full of work.

If that all works out I might be online sometime this weekend: alldavidnameused.

Also if you've been trying to add me like James, I'm not ignoring you. I just been really busy and haven't played or powered on anything for this past month. It's that dmaul-itist. 

Man...I NEED THAT GAMECUBE ADAPTER. I'm getting shredded online with the Wii U Pro Controller. 

In the meantime, I'll ask a moderator to move this thread back into the Wii U section.

Got the game but been too sick play yesterday. Nintendo id is polis79 and 3ds friend code is 2234-7304-5464. Add me...i have both versions.

bread's done
Back