Super Smash Gimmick: Back to Training (Week 6 Forever: Suko vs. Arikado vs. Evergoo)

Re: Frigate Orpheon

This happened the other day.

Dood-I-Am-Totally-Better-At-Smash-Bros-Than> Crap, this is the level that flips.

Strell> Yeah it helps if you jump when that happens.

Dood #2> Yeah see, Strell knows all that shit. He's like a fucking game master. He's all like JUMP MUTHAfuckAZ! 'Cuz he knows. He fuckin' knows jumping is the answer.
*this gets repeated a few times over the next ten minutes, just as sarcastic as I hope it sounds in text*

Strell> Man, I'm never saying that shit ever again. In all situations where it is applicable. Like, we'll be out in the forest some day, alright? And there's going to be a hole in the ground. And people are going to be all HOW DO WE GET ACROSS THE fuckING HOLE? And I'm not going to say shit.

[quote name='Strell']Yer not the only scrub I play with, goobelgoob. I have friends. Look it up.[/QUOTE]

Geez...don't get your panties in a bunch. That's the last line of the OP. :roll:

If it makes you feel any better, I do handicap matches locally: 2-on-1 or 3-on-1.

I aint mad. :p

You know I couldn't label you a scrub.

"Look it up" was some leftover meme from ages ago. :] I'm just playin'.

10 PM EST Sunday April 12

Bans for sippycupz: R.O.B., Sonic, Lucario
Bans for Wjhard63: Link, Pit, Ike
Bans for Dastly: G&W, Marth, Lucario

Shadow Moses Island
Smashville
Frigate Orpheon

Results:
@Shadow Moses Island - Wolf (Dastly) d. Pikachu (Wjhard63) d. Pikachu (Sippycupz)
@Smashville - Wario (Sippycupz) d. Toon Link (Dastly) d. Marth (Wjhard63)
@Frigate Orpheon - Jigglypuff (Dastly) d. Peach (Sippycupz) d. ZSS (Wjhard63)

ggs all, some close ones too, sorry I couldn't stay, have some stuff to do.

[quote name='Strell']I aint mad. :p

You know I couldn't label you a scrub.

"Look it up" was some leftover meme from ages ago. :] I'm just playin'.[/QUOTE]

We need to have make-up sex or something. ;)
Nevermind... :puke:

[quote name='evergoo']We need to have make-up sex or something. ;)
Nevermind... :puke:
[/QUOTE]

You couldn't handle me. Especially not with that projectile-fu campstyle. I need lots of melee brawl action.

[quote name='Rig']dyeknom, you areound? I got a PM back from suko.[/quote]

I'm around, been waiting on my return of my wireless router. The last storm destroyed mine (we've had a lot of storms this past week). I'm also behind for my second week match as well.... but at the rate they are taking to replace it... it could be another week or two. I would have messaged sooner, but they were SUPPOSED to have it back to me on friday.

I wish I could use my cell phone to scam its internet, would be better than internet-less gaming.

[quote name='dastly75']10 PM EST Sunday April 12

Bans for sippycupz: R.O.B., Sonic, Lucario
Bans for Wjhard63: Link, Pit, Ike
Bans for Dastly: G&W, Marth, Lucario

Shadow Moses Island
Smashville
Frigate Orpheon

Results:
@Shadow Moses Island - Wolf (Dastly) d. Pikachu (Wjhard63) d. Pikachu (Sippycupz)
@Smashville - Wario (Sippycupz) d. Toon Link (Dastly) d. Marth (Wjhard63)
@Frigate Orpheon - Jigglypuff (Dastly) d. Peach (Sippycupz) d. ZSS (Wjhard63)

ggs all, some close ones too, sorry I couldn't stay, have some stuff to do.[/QUOTE]

GG's to Dastly and Sippycupz. Sippy, you had a mean Wario on match #2 and match #3 was close for you two. Speaking of match #3, sorry for all 3 of my SD's - I couldn't find my groove for ZSS and it showed badly.

Good matches. I'm not as quick on the dodging :lol:. That match felt like going into a buzzsaw of death..:drool: It's me i just dont have my name as rocky sorry that's more toward my real name....

Haha, ok. I was just confused, since under the friend code thing it says your name is rocky. I was like... "Did we just play those matches for nothing!?"

Silly Yunkie. You so slow. :lol:

@ Halberd: evergoo (Meta Knight) d. yukine (pikachu) d. rocky435 (Ness)
@ Smashville: evergoo (Diddy Kong) d. yukine (Kirby) d. rocky435 (Peach)
@ Mario Circuit: evergoo (Mr. Game & Watch) d. rocky435 (King Dedede) d. yukine (Captain Falcon)

rocky435's Bans: Ike, Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu
yukine's Bans: Jigglypuff, Peach, Toon Link
evergoo's Bans: R.O.B., Snake, Captain Olimar

Here's the recap:

Game 1: Very close match. I started noticing Joe's, I mean Rocky's ;), patented fire and bat technique so I had to get rid of Ness. He took both of us out at least once with it. Anyways, this was the closest match of the three.

Game 2: Bananafest. I couldn't stop laughing at Yukine's misfortune 1-on-1.

Game 3: I wanted to take out the Sandbag, Captain Falcon...wait, I mean Yukine.

Anyways, that was a good gangbang session. Let's do bukkake next time! :drool:

So I'm going to be playing the Week 2 matches at the end of this week...

Who is Jack good with? I suck so I need to be efficient when it comes to banning my opponents mains. :lol:

[quote name='yukine']So I'm going to be playing the Week 2 matches at the end of this week...

Who is Jack good with? I suck so I need to be efficient when it comes to banning my opponents mains. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Pikachu, ROB, and Kirby are good choices.

[quote name='Strell']We should let Yukine ban entire columns of characters.

Hell, we should let him ban entire rows.[/quote]
I got 2nd place twice... that should count for something. :cry:

If I get third on all 3 of my final matches then there will be a 3 way tie for 3rd. Will that mean there will need to be an extra match? Then everything will be pushed back a week.

[quote name='Mad D']If I get third on all 3 of my final matches then there will be a 3 way tie for 3rd. Will that mean there will need to be an extra match? Then everything will be pushed back a week.[/QUOTE]

Moral of the story: Don't get 3 thirds. :p

Edit: "Moral" not "morale". #-o

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evergoo']Morale of the story: Don't get 3 thirds. :p[/QUOTE]

Maybe there will be an unfortunate accident involving my thumbs.

Not trying to be mean or snarky or anything, but I'm really thinking JoeB and I can't play against each other in the next round. Our connection is just horrible. Doesn't matter who hosts, we've got substantial lag.

We're playing 8+ minute games right now that the timer says only last for 3. :p

[quote name='Strell']Not trying to be mean or snarky or anything, but I'm really thinking JoeB and I can't play against each other in the next round. Our connection is just horrible. Doesn't matter who hosts, we've got substantial lag.[/quote]

I can play you without lag so you must not be the problem (except of the error codes, but past that no lag). I haven't played Joe while I host in a few months, I need to test that still.

[quote name='Strell']Not trying to be mean or snarky or anything, but I'm really thinking JoeB and I can't play against each other in the next round. Our connection is just horrible. Doesn't matter who hosts, we've got substantial lag.

We're playing 8+ minute games right now that the timer says only last for 3. :p[/QUOTE]

Maybe we can pull a switcheroo or something?

I like the idea of having a Texas showdown between you, Daisydog, and Kado. :twoguns: At the same time, I would love to redeem myself against my Week 2 opponents. Although, the idea of a Joe's Mad Goo showdown is entertaining. :spam: anyone?

[quote name='evergoo']Maybe we can pull a switcheroo or something?

I like the idea of having a Texas showdown between you, Daisydog, and Kado. :twoguns: At the same time, I would love to redeem myself against my Week 2 opponents. Although, the idea of a Joe's Mad Goo showdown is entertaining. :spam: anyone?[/QUOTE]

I think it was pretty obvious to many of us last night that Joe and I's connection is ridiculous. Mad D and Janet witnessed the horror. Yukine might have - I can't remember exactly when he showed up.

Everything runs slow, there's tons of choppy video, and a lot of your moves can't be buffered properly because it's impossible to match up your timing. Again, 8+ minute matches that the timer only records as 3.

I'm all for switching it around - I'll play whoever. That's fine. I just think it makes everything more enjoyable for all those involved.

@Sippy: Mad D has to get his score in. As long as he doesn't finish third in all three of his week 2 matches, he ends up with a higher score than you and dastly. It'll be really amusing if he only manages three points thought. :]

[quote name='sippycupz']dastly75 and I both have the same score (19). What do we dooooooo[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7l250E5uM4

Yeah, it was definitely laggy, although I thought it was because I joined. Since Smash seems to lag when there is a 4 player FFA going on.

Week 2 Match Schedule: 6:00 PM PST Saturday April 18

yunkie's Bans: Luigi, Marth, Lucario
Jack's Bans: Pikachu, Kirby, R.O.B.
Mad D's Bans: Kirby, Olimar, Pikachu

Smashville
Spear Pillar
Battlefield

[quote name='yukine']Week 2 Match Schedule: 6:00 PM PST Saturday April 18

yunkie's Bans: Luigi, Marth, Lucario
Jack's Bans: Pikachu, Kirby, R.O.B.
Mad D's Bans: Kirby, Olimar, Pikachu

Smashville
Spear Pillar
Battlefield[/QUOTE]

I will host, if you two are both on maybe we can get it done early?

edit:
Never mind I guess I have to wait for Jack. No problem.

Yeah, might as well just do it at 6:30...

Mad D, since you are hosting you have to keep track of the round winners and such, as well as submit the info. :]

Scores Updated: E-Reader & Virtual Boy Division completed.

Week # 2 Result(received from Mad D):

Mad D (Meta) d Jack (Ness) d Yunkie (pikachu) @ Smashville
Jack (Jiggly Puff) d Mad D (Zelda) d Yunkie (Kirby) @ Spear Pillar
Mad D (Marth) d Jack (Lucas) d Yunkie (Ike) @ Battlefield

(points)
Mad D (8)
Jack (7)
Yunkie (3)

[quote name='Mad D']Uhh, is Marc wearing a dress. I don't want to click.[/QUOTE]

It's a blouse and skirt. Therefore, you must click. :lol:

bread's done
Back