Super Smash Gimmick: Back to Training (Week 6 Forever: Suko vs. Arikado vs. Evergoo)

[quote name='JoeB1233']Wow. Janet 2-stocked me with Ganondorf while I was Mario.

I have inflicted great shame upon my family.

(GGs Janet)[/quote]
I'm gonna claim I did that choke slam on purpose and call it a 3-stock :cool: Thanks for the games. Link never stood a chance, glad we got disconnected on that one!

1st 3rd 1st I played very spammy, forgive me, I don't think I've played that way in my life. Goo would have been proud. Hero can fill in the rest.

[quote name='hero101']Crap, I did bad. I felt like crap today.. oh well...[/QUOTE]
No Hero you did great, I thought I was going to lose. My heart was beating on that first and last match. You got all the second place finishes.

[quote name='steven21']all three matches were pretty close[/QUOTE]Yes they were, I hope you got just as confused with all those pikmin running around :lol:

wait a minute, I think this was triple tied game. 6 points each...Mad D is right, my concentration is off today. I should fight you again when Im 100%.

First is 3 points, 2nd is 2 and 3rd is 1. I had 7 points. Right? Go to sleep Hero.

(Mad D) King Dedede d (Hero101) Toon Link d (Steven21) Kirby @Smashville

(Steven21) Toon Link d (Hero101) Falco d (Mad D) Lucas @Battlefield

(Mad D) Olimar d (Hero101) Lucario d (Steven21) Olimar @Smashville

First is 3 points, 2nd is 2 and 3rd is 1. I had 7 points. Right? Go to sleep Hero.

(Mad D) Olimar d (Hero101) Lucario d (Steven21) Olimar @Final Destination

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mad D']First is 3 points, 2nd is 2 and 3rd is 1. I had 7 points. Right? Go to sleep Hero.

(Mad D) Olimar d (Hero101) Lucario d (Steven21) Olimar @Smashville[/quote]
The last match is Final destination.

[quote name='Mad D']1st 3rd 1st I played very spammy, forgive me, I don't think I've played that way in my life. Goo would have been proud. Hero can fill in the rest.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Don't forget: Joe would be too!

[quote name='yukine']So I'm Jesus? :cool:[/quote]
You could the newest sandbag when that new punch out game comes out. Don't worry, you will have new sandbag smell.

Mad D is the best person ever. I see you're giving us sneak peek of the final product for FM. :) Also, here's how Match 3 between me, ChibiJosh, and BlueLobstah is going down.

Time: Saturday, 10PM Central Time

Bans
ChibiJosh: R.O.B., Olimar, Pikachu
BlueLobstah: Toon Link, Olimar, Pikachu
JoeB1233: [TBD by Blue]
Stages
@ Pictochat
@ Onett
@ [TBD by Blue]​

[quote name='JoeB1233']Mad D is the best person ever. I see you're giving us sneak peek of the final product for FM. :) Also, here's how Match 3 between me, ChibiJosh, and BlueLobstah is going down.

Bans
JoeB1233: [TBD by Blue]
Stages
@ Pictochat
@ Onett
@ [TBD by Blue]​
[/quote]

Blue already sent out his picks, but I guess he just replied to me.

"Smashville will be my pick.

Joe, for you I'm banning D^3, Yoshi, and R.O.B."

That looks awesome Mad D. Yet another revision to the logo OR I'll put it in the second post.

Comments about CAG's Last Supper:

Strell: Is that his mouth or his mustache? If it's his mouth, then Strell must have no awesome mustache like me.
Blue & Kado: Fits perfectly into the scene of bewilderment upon hearing Jesus' announcement.
Joe: He has to be Judas. :evil:
Daisy: Must have been daydreaming because she looks nonchalant.
Hero: Passed out from food coma, not Jesus' announcement. :lol:
Yukine: Someone must be sacrificed as CAG's punching bag.
FallMoon: Holding Yunkie's hand, hoping that he doesn't get 6 third places.
Beef:At least he's still present it picture form. Where you at Beef?
Evergoo: No singing at the dinner table? ;)

Yukine, you should permanently change your CAG name to Yunkie. It sounds way better!
Mad D, I also need a new link for my ROB because the link is broken. Don't forget to PM me The Last Supper.

[quote name='evergoo']
Mad D, I also need a new link for my ROB because the link is broken. Don't forget to PM me The Last Supper.[/QUOTE]
Do you want it in the newer style (look at Janet's and Yunkie's) with the original ROB colors?

[quote name='Mad D']Do you want it in the newer style (look at Janet's and Yunkie's) with the original ROB colors?[/QUOTE]

I like options. ;)

It look like I'm going to sleep on Janet. :lol:
Joe is going to wake me up by blowing air out of his nose.
I'm at the middle so I get to eat the most bread. I get to drink more wine too.

danjris vs. Arikado vs. Jack

Final Destination: Arikado (Falco) d. danjris (Ike) d. Jack (Ness)
Battlefield: Arikado (Wario) d. Jack (Lucas) d. danjris (Lucas)
Spear Pillar: Arikado (Captain Falcon) d. Jack (Ike) and danjris (Pikachu) - They both died at the EXACT same moment. Not sure how you want to score this one goo. Jack did have more KOs, but it's your call.

danjris's ban: ROB, Marth, Peach
Arikado's ban: Mr. Game and Watch, Snake, Metaknight
Jack's ban: ROB, Pikachu, Kirby

Good games guys. Absolutely crazy how you two died at pretty much the exact same moment during that last game. I hate Spear Pillar. :lol:

Anybody brawled or heard from Dastly75 or Sippycupz in the last day or so? I pm'd them about our match early Friday morning and I've not heard anything from them at all. Given it's Easter weekend/Spring Break, I'm sure people are out, but I just wanted to check here first before we hit the deadline of tomorrow night for week 3 matches.

[quote name='Arikado']danjris vs. Arikado vs. Jack
Spear Pillar: Arikado (Captain Falcon) d. Jack (Ike) and danjris (Pikachu) - They both died at the EXACT same moment. Not sure how you want to score this one goo. Jack did have more KOs, but it's your call.[/QUOTE]

If they both died exactly at the same time, according to the video game, then I would say Jack deserves 2nd place nods.

Yukine and Rocky, I'm ready.

Rocky435's Bans: Ike, Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu
Yukine's Bans: Jigglypuff, Peach, and Toon Link
evergoo's Bans: R.O.B., Snake, Olimar

Stage 1: ? (Rocky never specified)
Stage 2: Smashville
Stage 3: Mario Circuit

We're still waiting for you Rocky.

Sorry about the sandbags being on, goo. That is actually the last time I played Smash (when we did the 2 vs 1 sandbag match) so getting this little bit of practice is good. :lol:

[quote name='evergoo']If Rocky doesn't show up by 6:30, I'm going to go play Singstar. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Don't lie to us. As you can see, we know what you are really planning on doing.

Yeah, I realized that.

So what are we doing? If we don't play sometime tonight, then Sunday is a no go and we will have to plan the matches next week. I'd really prefer if we got the match done today, since I already have to do Week 2 next week and I'm going to be limited on time as is (lots of essays to write)

Okay, so update on our match, which should happen in about four minutes. I'm online, just waiting for guys to show up.

Bans
JoeB1233: Dedede, Yoshi, and R.O.B.
Stages
@ Pictochat
@ Onett
@ Smashville​

The King is getting a little rusty Joe. :lol: Good games to you both.

That first match was epic. Over 8 minutes. Can't wait to post it!

Edit: Crap. Looks like I had my video inputs wrong, so only the audio got recorded for all of the matches. Sorry guys.

Results-oh!

@Pictochat: Lucas (BlueLobstah) d. Mario (JoeB1233) d. Lucas (ChibiJosh)
@Onett: Mr. Game & Watch (JoeB1233) d. Ness (ChibiJosh) d. Link (BlueLobstah)
@Smashville: Wario (JoeB1233) d. Samus/ZSS (BlueLobstah) d. Ike (ChibiJosh)

The vids are soon to come, thanks to BlueLobstah! w00t w00t! Sad day.

EDIT: It's sad to see the penguin slowly die. :( But I barely play him offline, and he's been banned all the times I've played online lately, so it's to be expected.

[quote name='JoeB1233']
EDIT: It's sad to see the penguin slowly die.[/QUOTE]

You mean the King? I've been picking him up lately, I hope I can play at the speed you used him.

[quote name='yukine']Yeah... I can't play tomorrow so hopefully he shows up soon, I'm missing a Dbacks/Dodgers game right now.[/QUOTE]

I guess we'll have to do it next week. Check your PM box.

10 PM EST Sunday April 12

Bans for sippycupz: R.O.B., Sonic, Lucario
Bans for Wjhard63: Link, Pit, Ike
Bans for Dastly: G&W, Marth, Lucario

Shadow Moses Island
Smashville
Frigate Orpheon

bread's done
Back