Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Press Kit

I just checked my order history and it says "order in process" - anybody else have this status who got the backorder e-mail like I did? It said "order in process" prior to getting the backorder e-mail, but I can't remember if it altered my order history to backordered last night or not.

[quote name='veronesepk']I just checked my order history and it says "order in process" - anybody else have this status who got the backorder e-mail like I did? It said "order in process" prior to getting the backorder e-mail, but I can't remember if it altered my order history to backordered last night or not.[/quote]

-_- People please read, BACKORDER DOES NOT MEAN YOUR ORDER IS CANCELLED. Everyones order got hit with a backorder email, and everyones order says 'order in process'. :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='Hirokun']-_- People please read, BACKORDER DOES NOT MEAN YOUR ORDER IS CANCELLED. Everyones order got hit with a backorder email, and everyones order says 'order in process'. :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:[/quote]

I didn't ask if my order had been canceled - I know this happened with the MM 9 kits, most everyone was put on back order. I was wondering if the backorder had been switched back to order in process and they were about to ship.

Regardless, thanks.

Just to reassure you guys -- my MM9 kit was still "backorder" on Capcom's website when it showed up in my mailbox.
I didn't even get a shipping notice or tracking number.

If I had the money I would have got this when i saw the post early this morning. oh well. to make up for it looks like I will have to buy street fighter 4 collector's edition for both ps3 and 360

The thing wont sell for $500, maybe ~$180, the two of them on eBay that are auctions are legit, unlike the insane $500 asking price.

Well this may prove frustrating... a long story short, I flipped and flopped about picking one of these up, decided to order one, and then decided to cancel my order later that evening. I got a cancellation e-mail yesterday morning, confirming that they had deleted my order... and I just got a shipping e-mail a few minutes ago with a tracking number.... sigh...

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Well this may prove frustrating... a long story short, I flipped and flopped about picking one of these up, decided to order one, and then decided to cancel my order later that evening. I got a cancellation e-mail yesterday morning, confirming that they had deleted my order... and I just got a shipping e-mail a few minutes ago with a tracking number.... sigh...[/QUOTE]

If you don't want it I'll take it off your hands.

[quote name='SDC']Got my shipment confirmation too.
Do we know how many of these were made available to the public?[/QUOTE]

This. Is it really 300? I'm sure other sites/people got in on this order to.
Well mines shipped as well :D

[quote name='Monsta Mack']This. Is it really 300? I'm sure other sites/people got in on this order to.
Well mines shipped as well :D[/QUOTE]

No, and I doubt the Mega Man 9 kit was only 200. What keeps happening is that people speculate about the numbers and get a vague confirmation from capcom-unity administrators about how many have been sold. This SFII kit was available for several hours and judging by the number of people on this site and several others who got one, I would suspect the number is at least 500 or so. After all, nothing about this set is really limited other than the figure which supposedly only had 1000 made.

Honestly, this is being handled way better than the MM9 press kit. That was just backorder hell with a bunch of broken promises. I was lucky a friend of mine got an extra copy, so I didn't end up being fucked.

[quote name='F1ngers of fury']these are cool my bro has one[/QUOTE]
batmanrobin2.jpg

bread's done
Back