Super Troopers Blu-ray $9.99 at Amazon.com

flybrione

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Super Troopers $9.99

The Blu-ray also has some really cool special features too.
Blu-ray exclusive picture in picture commentary. :cool:
815_4.jpg

Hopefully not already posted enjoy! :D

"I am not rebuying my dvd collection on blu".
"except for favorite movies and good A/V demo material"
"It's a comedy, why not just upconvert? Why does this need HD?"
"This is a repeat view movie...and the picture-in-picture commentary looks cool"

Damn it OP! I'll be having this fight in my head the rest of the day.

I think I'll save my $10 and just look in the bowl the next time I defecate.
Not a single laugh in the entire movie.

[quote name='Zimmy']I think I'll save my $10 and just look in the bowl the next time I defecate.
Not a single laugh in the entire movie.[/QUOTE]

thats unfortunate this movie was funny too me lol

don't know why you would come in here just to say that lol but to each their own.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']"I am not rebuying my dvd collection on blu".
"This is a repeat view movie...and the picture-in-picture commentary looks cool"

Damn it OP! I'll be having this fight in my head the rest of the day.[/QUOTE]

Sorry man I never bought a DVD copy of it and the picture-in-picture commentary is what sold me on it. I've seen it so many times that I never really needed to own it.

Until now.;)

[quote name='flybrione']Sorry man I never bought a DVD copy of it and the picture-in-picture commentary is what sold me on it. I've seen it so many times that I never really needed to own it.

Until now.;)[/QUOTE]

In for 1. Bless and damn you.

i bought it. love this movie. i actually love Beerfest more, but i already have it, and this has the same cast and is great too.

[quote name='alivetilldawn']I'm still holding out for the 3 pack with office space and my cousin vinny to go under $30, but this a good deal.[/QUOTE]

you know it was like 22$ or so for BF week, right? prob wont drop again till next year.

presonally i hate my cousin vinny, so i didnt buy it.

im waiting for Office Space to drop to my 10$ repeat-watch-comedy-on-BD buy zone

[quote name='Zimmy']I think I'll save my $10 and just look in the bowl the next time I defecate.
If this post is your idea of comedy I can see why you hated this movie.

Cool story brah

[quote name='simmias']If this post is your idea of comedy I can see why you hated this movie.[/QUOTE]

This. Some people just have no class.

Maybe you didn't like it because your idea of a good time is staring at your feces?

Just sayin'....

Yeah, something's wrong with anyone who doesn't find anything funny in this film. But he's probably engaging in hyperbole and lying.

Ordered!

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']"I am not rebuying my dvd collection on blu".

Damn it OP! I'll be having this fight in my head the rest of the day.[/QUOTE]

I fought it... for about nine seconds.

Well, the screenshot is what most of it is, but at different times they pause the movie and just add in some random stuff. How to draw Farva, then during some scenes you will see the guys in the scene just doing random stuff like acting like they are jerking off. They bring in the German swinger dude, the college guys, and the local cops at different moments. They then do little segments of a different guy saying something about a scene or character walking around in the screen. Definitely odd and entertaining for the most part.

bread's done
Back