Superbowl XLI Thread

[quote name='jlarlee']I hope the pats at least franchise asante samuel this offseason[/QUOTE]

Agreed. He's been phenomenal this season.

[quote name='Demolition Man']

They got PWNED, PWNED, PWNED.[/QUOTE]

Nah, the score doesn't give the Jets enough credit. The game was pretty close for 3 1/2 quarters.

[quote name='Silencer']Nah, the score doesn't give the Jets enough credit. The game was pretty close for 3 1/2 quarters.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. It was pretty entertaining until the interception.

The worst part is my one roomate is a huge Giants fan (became one last year when the Eagles weren't doing so hot) and will give me constant shit if Giants win this.

There's a kid in my econ. class who's a huge Giants fan. We wont hear the end of this...

[quote name='jPoD']We're Philly fans. It's a full time job. Go Bolts DT ;)[/quote]well for you it's more like a part time ;)

Giants D-line let another one slip by >.>....Like the announcer said, everytime the offence mounts a comeback or an awesome offensive drive, the Defense just drops their guard.

I wonder if San Fran kinda thinks they shoulda held on to Garcia a little longer...

My pick for the Superbowl: Chargers vs. Saints
The match-ups would be crazy so I can't even call that game -.- :argue:

I wanted the cowboys to win, Romo let everything go by...literally, at the end. I can't believe you could screw that up. I kinda figured they'd have their own holder...not Romo >.>...
I didn't want the Seahawks to win cuz Holmgren left Green Bay ~>=O!! I'm still sore about that...Green Bay would have had a lot of better years if he stayed...of course, I'm ticked that Green Bay let a lot of players leave...and then became the youngest team in the League....:bomb: I was just happy they beat the Bears at the end, if it is Favre's last season, it was a nice way to go out

So where does T.O. end up in next season?

I bet the Ravens are thrilled that their trade for him fell through a few years ago.

Anyone able to DVR the Colts/Ravens game? Our DVR is going bananas and I'm headed out after 1st quarter most likely. I've only missed one of their games this season. Shit.

[quote name='2Fast']So where does T.O. end up in next season?

I bet the Ravens are thrilled that their trade for him fell through a few years ago.[/quote]whats going on with TO? Out of nowhere they started talking about either him or parcel, I thought he was doing alright in dallas.

[quote name='DT778']whats going on with TO? Out of nowhere they started talking about either him or parcel, I thought he was doing alright in dallas.[/QUOTE]
with him just assume it is going bad

[quote name='DT778']whats going on with TO? Out of nowhere they started talking about either him or parcel, I thought he was doing alright in dallas.[/quote]TO is just being TO. You know how it is.

They are a joke and looks like the Colts escape again. They haven't won the last two games so much as the other team has lost them, especially today. Only Baltimore's piss poor offense can make the Colts D seem like a defense unit made up entirely of pro bowlers.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']If the Pats win tomorrow my mom might have a heart attack out of pure joy.[/QUOTE]

You mean that I might have a heart attack out of pure joy.

bread's done
Back