Superman V Elite Blu + other DCAU titles $7.99 - Amazon

funjoe

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/Superman-vs-The-Elite-Blu-ray/dp/B007MCSV1O/ref=lh_ni_t

Been waiting on a drop on Superman vs the Elite for a while. Looks like several other DCAU titles are $7.99 as well, including Red Hood, JL: Doom, and New Frontier.

EDIT: Thanks to MSUHitman I checked Best Buy, and they actually matched the price, but it's for the DVD + Ultraviolet version as well. And free shipping. Cancelled my Amazon order and got it through Best Buy instead.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Superma...5606136&productCategoryId=cat02015&id=2425936

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed Superman vs Elite and Shazam since I was missing those two from my DC animated blu-ray collection. I wish Superman/Batman Apocalypse would drop in price since that is the last one I still have left to get.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Will BB PM Amazon prices yet? Would love to try to game the system and get the 2-disc versions for the same price.[/QUOTE]

Not this week, but Amazon is actually PMing Best Buy's sale anyway, so they'll be 7.99 in store.

I need someone to help me choose between Justice League:Doom or Superman Vs Elite which one is better? These are the only two i have not seen yet.

I personally like Doom more, but there are some odd changes from the comic and the plot requires a bit of Fridge Logic to make sense. Elite is good, too though.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']I need someone to help me choose between Justice League:Doom or Superman Vs Elite which one is better? These are the only two i have not seen yet.[/QUOTE]

I was very disappointed in Doom, it was one of the few DCAU films I really didn't care for. Thought it was kind of boring, although I'm hesitant to explain why in case you don't know the main hook of the plot. I liked Elite much more, although I wasn't crazy about the animation. Anyway, they're only $8 each, treat yo'self to both!

[quote name='funjoe']I was very disappointed in Doom, it was one of the few DCAU films I really didn't care for. Thought it was kind of boring, although I'm hesitant to explain why in case you don't know the main hook of the plot. I liked Elite much more, although I wasn't crazy about the animation. Anyway, they're only $8 each, treat yo'self to both![/QUOTE]

Haven't seen Doom but agree on Elite. It was decent, but I wasn't into the animation style.

If you're a Black Friday Walmart shopper I'd hold off on buying this till after then as I usually see a lot of the animated DC/Marvel movies show up as 2$,even the more recent ones.

[quote name='Magiblaze']If you're a Black Friday Walmart shopper I'd hold off on buying this till after then as I usually see a lot of the animated DC/Marvel movies show up as 2$,even the more recent ones.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i remember a couple years back i got like 6 DC animated movies for like $2-3 each.

Thanks to everyone who gave their opinion I think ill just order both and if i find them at walmart on BF ill just return the bestbuy copies even though i rather have them on Blu Ray if they are $3 ea. On DVD ill just have to get them in that format.

[quote name='funjoe']IAnyway, they're only $8 each, treat yo'self to both![/QUOTE]

tumblr_lt3g677pR21qfr5hfo1_r4_1280.png

My 3 favorite in the last few years have been Superman vs the elite, all star superman, and Batman: Under the Read hood; all which are $8 currently.

Looks like these are available now (I was getting 'Coming Soon' all last night). And if anyone cares so save a few bucks or doesn't have a Bluray player (me again), they have Doom on DVD for $3.99

bread's done
Back