Surprisingly the Last TV Show You Saw was Good

Agents of S.H.I.E.l.D. is getting another Marvel comic book hero in its ranks: Robbie Reyes a.k.a. the current Ghost Rider in the comics. 

https://twitter.com/AgentsofSHIELD/status/756623463993966592

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished Stranger Things. The series was amazing. Casting was perfect. I hope this gets picked up for a second season.

Now I'm watching The Inbetweeners. I remember watching a few episodes back when I had cable... all three seasons (and the first film) are available on Netflix. Hilarious and highly irreverent.

ProJared's streams of Yu-Gi-Oh: Legacy of the Duelist has gotten me to rewatching the original series again. Man, Duelist Kingdom can be painful to watch at times.

Just finished Stranger Things. The series was amazing. Casting was perfect. I hope this gets picked up for a second season.

Now I'm watching The Inbetweeners. I remember watching a few episodes back when I had cable... all three seasons (and the first film) are available on Netflix. Hilarious and highly irreverent.
I finished Stranger Things last night. Loved it. And good news, we will be getting a season 2.

Every time that intro hit I got a fuzzy nostalgic feeling.

I finished Stranger Things last night. Loved it. And good news, we will be getting a season 2.

Every time that intro hit I got a fuzzy nostalgic feeling.
Great to hear!

That intro was great. I was cheering at that scene in Episode 7 (I think) that looked like it was going to mirror a similar scene in ET, then it just turns awesome.

Been watching Stargate SG-1 reruns on Comet. Amazing how Seasons 9 and 10 can play their intros when Syfy couldn't. :p

BTW, I absolutely love SG-1 and the Atlantis team interacting together.

Might wanna check if you have the over-the-air channel Comet (in the Baltimore area, it's channel 54.3). Starting on 9/4 they're airing episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000 weeknights at 8pm.

I finally decided to check out Bosch on Amazon video. I finished it just now, overall I like it alot. A few odd foley sound effects really started to bother me though. Might start up season two this week.

Recently started watching Hannibal on Prime. I'm five episodes into the first season and I'm really enjoying it so far. I thought the focus would have been more on Hannibal, but I'm liking the character of Will Graham.

I just could not get into Zyuranger. The Burai arc was OK, but everything else about the show was done better in MMPR, and Season 1 wasn't even that good.

Finally got to watch the Supergirl Season 2 premiere. It was so, so awesome seeing a happy, cheery Superman, along with dorky Clark Kent. Haven't had that since the Lois & Clark/Superman: The Animated Series days. And they made sure that he didn't overshadow Kara, which was great.

Also, love the new DEO set. It's like, a gazillion times better than Season 1's set. In fact, most of the sets look better than they did on CBS despite moving to Vancouver and slashing the budget.

In other news, this video has been making the rounds. Haven't seen Luke Cage yet (don't have Netflix), but I found it enjoyable all the same.

https://youtu.be/0gpED0Z57RU

I wish they would film in Toronto sheesh. Anyway, loved this premiere more than Flash and Arrow combined x 2.

Love #QuakeandBake in Agents of SHIELD.

Fresh Off the Boat had a great premiere but I wish it was an hour long.

I was checking out Fox earlier, and for some reason they combined Brooklyn Nine-Nine and New Girl, and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Though the baseline of combining sitcoms was way too long ago for me to remember.

Westworld is so damn good. After watching the last episode I have theory:

Ed Harris's character is the Arnold that Hopkins talks about

Agent of Shield is starting out slow this season but it's getting good now. West World is very interesting, not sure what to think of it yet.

It amazes me just how badly Power Rangers Dino Charge went off the rails, especially in the Super Charge season. Never really focusing on what's supposed to be the A-Plot, switching main villains every 3 episodes, and that finale. My God, that finale. 

I mean, it at least established that Dino Charge is not in the main continuity, so there's that.

It hit me when he said he
couldn't see the door.

Great twist. I kinda want to rewatch some episodes to see if I notice some clues.

Watched the first episode of The Grand Tour. While it's not Top Gear, it's as close to Top Gear as you can get without a lawsuit from the BBC. Also it has Clarkson, May and Hammond so it's still hilarious. Defiantly worth a watch if you like Top Gear.

It amazes me just how badly Power Rangers Dino Charge went off the rails, especially in the Super Charge season. Never really focusing on what's supposed to be the A-Plot, switching main villains every 3 episodes, and that finale. My God, that finale.

I mean, it at least established that Dino Charge is not in the main continuity, so there's that.
Are they intentionally doing this to make way for the Guyver Rangers?

I think I've watched too much Stargate SG-1. I was shocked nobody on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. thought about alternate dimensions immediately.

Finished Westworld. Great show but damn what a complex story. My mind was blown when they showed
Samurai World. It really opens the show up to more possibilities. If I remember correctly the movie also had a Feudal Japan and Medieval world. This show could get so much deeper

I also watched season 3 of Black Mirror. I absolutely loved episodes 3 & 4. "Shut up and Dance" & "San Junipero." Fantastic stuff. The only one I didn't really care for was the 5th episode with the military guy. It was good, but definitely the weakest in the series. If you enjoy anthology shows like Twilight Zone and Night Gallery give this a watch. It will blow your mind. Defiantly not something to binge on since all the episodes deal with some heavy society shit.

Now I'm off to watch Man in the High Castle. This looks like something I'll really like.

I also watched season 3 of Black Mirror. I absolutely loved episodes 3 & 4. "Shut up and Dance" & "San Junipero." Fantastic stuff. The only one I didn't really care for was the 5th episode with the military guy. It was good, but definitely the weakest in the series. If you enjoy anthology shows like Twilight Zone and Night Gallery give this a watch. It will blow your mind. Defiantly not something to binge on since all the episodes deal with some heavy society shit.
Episodes 3 and 6 were my favorite of season 3. But to be fair, every episode of Black Mirror is good.

If any of you are into pirate themed stuff and haven't watched Black Sails, you owe it to yourself to check it out. It's currently in the final season so even if you don't want to jump in now, you should be able to binge watch it in a few episodes once it's over.

Fantastic show.

Samurai Jack is back for a final 10-episode fifth season, started last night @ 11:30PM ET on Cartoon Network.

Mind-blowingly good!

Watched the Bill Paxton SNL episode last month. I really miss him. Plus, NBC aired the episode in the best quality possible, so you can clearly see the Space Harrier arcade game in the first sketch.

If any of you are into pirate themed stuff and haven't watched Black Sails, you owe it to yourself to check it out. It's currently in the final season so even if you don't want to jump in now, you should be able to binge watch it in a few episodes once it's over.

Fantastic show.
AFI_-_Black_Sails_EP_cover.jpg

13 Reasons Why - just recently watched this. I can relate somehow. I've been bullied before too, called names and mocked... But that doesn't stop me from continue living. I still got a handful of bucket list to filled in anyway :D

13 Reasons Why - just recently watched this. I can relate somehow. I've been bullied before too, called names and mocked... But that doesn't stop me from continue living. I still got a handful of bucket list to filled in anyway :D
The show started out interesting but in the end it was just an okay show for me. Also you can't say you have similar experience given that
she witness a rape and was later raped by that same person. That got to really mess someone up especially when she tried getting help but didn't receive it.

bread's done
Back