Surprisingly the Last TV Show You Saw was Good

Fresh Off the Boat was hilarious as usual. White People gonna hate hate hate.

Man, that Miata is awesome. Why wouldn't you want a car that easily does doughnuts and drifting?

Agent Carter was pretty scary. Sin Rostro almost got Peggy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Catching up on some Broad City, started Sparticus and also going to watch the new episode of Arrow sometime tonight or tomorrow hopefully. ;)

Marvel's Agent Carter. After barely making it through Agents of Shield s1 and quitting after Ep 2 of s2, I wasn't expecting anything good. I was surprised, I really enjoy it, more than I ever did AoS.

I have Agents of Shield on my DVR still dating back to over a year ago now. I've tried to get into it twice but couldn't keep watching. I'd guess that I'm somewhere in the middle of season 1. I've thought about giving it a third chance a few times, but probably thought about just deleting them and moving on the same amount of times.

Thinking about getting into Vikings too as I see a marathon upcoming starting from Season 1.

Started The Americans - much superior to Homeland, with a surface premise being similar. I think it's a much mature show and am really liking it so far.

Been thinking about The Blacklist since heard fantastic things about Spader but also heard the show can dip in quality quite a bit.

It's Always Sunny has been a roll for me this season, hope it keeps a consistent quality and funny, material ongoing.

Been thinking about The Blacklist since heard fantastic things about Spader but also heard the show can dip in quality quite a bit.
It's a pretty good show that gives no fucks about it's supporting cast of characters. It's coy as hell with one of the plot points though. It borders on absurdity...by absurd, I mean insipid.

It's been a few years now, but I'll always remember fondly the excitement of waiting for each episode of "Heroes". And I found "Hung" hilarious as well.

She's been on tv since about half of the CAGs were born. Probably.

Reading more on Fresh on the Boat for the heck of it. Eddie Huang's getting increasingly vocal about the show he narrates. It looks like it'll get as cancelled as fast as All American Girl, if not ratings, but fighting by the subject. I'm not sure how to feel. On one hand I do agree with some of the criticism about Huang, him being the son of millionaires and being a pothead chef who gets into some wild and crazy things, but then that there's a show about Chinese-speakers on TV! Oh well...

I'm finally getting MeTV, a dtv channel that broadcasts from Connecticut that airs old tv shows that I grew up watching in reruns before syndication became crap. I'm not sure what's going on, since I couldn't get the channel in a long time, but hey at least I'm watching Mash, Taxi, Twilight Zone, Hogan's Heroes, again.

Don't have AntennaTV. Here we have LWN, MeTV, Bounce, ThisTV, WeatherNation, PBS2, Spanish PBS, and some other generic channel that I have no idea what it's called. Used to have a country music and general music video channels, but those are gone.

He is?! Oh snap. I guess I should watch that show considering Chi McBride, Masi Oka, +++ and now this?

Just finished Reno 911 season 4. Man all I can think about is the Toyota Supra that blew up with Deputy Junior inside of it.

Well, Grace Park (aka Boomer from Battlestar Galactica) is one of the main characters, so that's enough of a reason to watch. And her character is a surfer, so there's plenty of bikini shots.

I will say the show wasted Kelly Hu's character.

Oh yeah, and she's actually from Hawaii!

Fresh Off the Boat was hilarious as usual. Shaq Fu or 9 to 5?

Agent Carter was pretty fun, even if the finale wasn't as crazy as a SHIELD. That epilogue made me psyched and sad for what happens in the Universe after the show.

Really sad that Parks and Recreation is gone, and NBC has done a fuck job of maintaining the I Peacock Comedy brand. It means that I could watch CBS on a Thursday.

Parks and Rec finale was brilliant. I thought the season was terrible up to the finale. They honestly could have just run a two-hour cut of this finale and skipped over the season. Apparently the producers cut is on demand, looking forward to watching it. Apparently there's a lot more.

Mixed feelings. yay, that Disney is doing more Ducktales, but at this rate we're going to forget that Disney makes Mickey Mouse cartoons. When was the last time anybody saw one?

I watched the first episode of Secrets and Lies. It was a slow episode, which is to be expected, I guess. It seems like a better version of Gracepoint so far.

Between all the new shows starting and returning shows having season premieres, there's a lot of stuff to watch.

Been watching The Birthday Boys lately, finished the season, which I'm guessing is the whole series. Either way, there was some funny moments from this show. 

The third episode of Last Man on Earth was a lot better than the first two last week.

American Crime was also pretty decent. I'm interested in seeing how it all comes together.

I have been watching the Odd Couple cause Magnum PI isn't on yet. So far I find Matthew Perry's Oscar very irritating.  Felix may be nervy but his response to that nerviness is just annoying. Thomas Lennon is one of my favorite comedic actors, and he does manage to play the character nicely.

I just watched the first two episodes of Community season six. They were great. On Tuesdays Yahoo will put up new episodes. I don't know how many at a time.

I just watched the first two episodes of Community season six. They were great. On Tuesdays Yahoo will put up new episodes. I don't know how many at a time.
The first two episodes were great. Really happy with it. They plan to release one new episode every Tuesday, as it it were a weekly show instead of how Netflix does it all in one shot.

Anyways I just caught the firs episode of Bloodline, great show so far. It was just added to Netflix.

I concur on Community season six, just happy watching it.

It's Always Sunny Season 10 - I feel this has been one of the strongest in a while, the final two episodes were a little weaker as was the first episode but everything in between was great.

Parks & Rec's Season 7  - I didn't laugh as much but it was enjoyable nonetheless. I grew attched to the characters that it was a nice and sad at the same time seeing the final episode. 

Now time to start The Americans.

Just finished Dexter on Netflix. I wasn't impressed with the last season or the ending.. Still a good show. Michael C. Hall is the guy's name for anyone who cares

Just finished Dexter on Netflix. I wasn't impressed with the last season or the ending.. Still a good show. Michael C. Hall is the guy's name for anyone who cares
No one was impressed with the last 2 seasons. The writers left after season 4, so 5+ struggled. I thought 6 was better than 3, but I also know I'm in the minority.

Hannah > Rita anyways.

No one was impressed with the last 2 seasons. The writers left after season 4, so 5+ struggled. I thought 6 was better than 3, but I also know I'm in the minority.

Hannah > Rita anyways.
My friends told me the same. I just thought it was because Michael C. Hall got cancer and he wasn't really into the show anymore. You can see how sick he got in the last season. His hair is thinner and his cheek gaunt is pretty visible. I am on to Spartacus now... We will see how this goes.

My friends told me the same. I just thought it was because Michael C. Hall got cancer and he wasn't really into the show anymore. You can see how sick he got in the last season. His hair is thinner and his cheek gaunt is pretty visible. I am on to Spartacus now... We will see how this goes.
He had chemo during season 4, not season 8.

bread's done
Back