Surprisingly the Last TV Show You Saw was Good

I watched the first season of Silicon Valley, not bad. I enjoyed seeing the valley, the companies and general goofiness. Not THAT funny though as a comedy.

Orange is the new black, Derek, Sherlock, and An Idiot Abroad. Binge watched all of these show son netflix and every one of them is great. 

Been rewatching Twin Peaks with my little sister who hasn't ever seen it before. Currently on episode four season two. Doesn't get much better than TP, plus its damn fine on blu ray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doctor Who Series 8 premiere - Much darker than the other NewWho debuts, but still quite good. Don't have a bead on Capaldi's Doctor yet but his scenes with Jenna Coleman were great. Oh, and British ninjas.

Not a big fan of the new opening theme though.

What? British Ninjas? Like the same monk dudes in that werewolf episode? Where the f- did they go?
No, it was the lizard girl detective and her lover/maid. They come in to save the Doctor and Clara during the final battle and are literally wearing ninja outfits complete with katanas. Considering the episode starts off with a rampaging T-Rex in the middle of London, it fits right in.

EP Daily. Anybody else watch this? Since G4 stopped game shows this is the only one I can find. Any other video game shows on TV these days?

Watched the last episodes of Welcome to Sweden, apparently I missed the previous episode as I was shocked by Birger's (the dad's) accident. It was a little shaky in the beginning, but there is a lot of character development in these few episodes, even more than a typical sitcom. Looks like it'll be a while before the next season, as the main actress is pregnant.

From Dusk till Dawn. Huge fan of the original movie and the series is very enjoyable. Lot of the plot was tweaked but works well.

Hell on Wheels (2011—)
star.png
star.png
star.png
star.png
star.png

on AMC ; 4 seasons (so far)
This raised my expectations for the next Red Dead sequel. 1st episode is just setting up the characters so stick with it as it gains momentum.

The Soup. I haven't watched this show in some time, but it's some good fun. Still as good as it was a couple years ago. 

Caught an episode of American Dad, one of the last three episodes Fox is showing. The third is next Sunday. Hilarious as usual. But Jenna Maroney's voice is noticeably out of place in this show, sometimes a cast really needs to act together.

Just started Game Of Thrones and watched the first two episodes. Good so far, i'm very intrigued. A bit overwhelming with the hundred characters, though

Just started Game Of Thrones and watched the first two episodes. Good so far, i'm very intrigued. A bit overwhelming with the hundred characters, though
That's just a drop in the bucket, as there's far, far more to come for characters. First season sets up a lot upcoming in the future seasons and is relatively close to the first book in A Song Of Ice And Fire, Game Of Thrones.

Binge watching Sleepy Hollow for the Season Premier tonight. I wouldn't call it amazing, but defiantly pretty good.

Also it's hilarious seeing a guy from the 1700's try to figure out today's modern society.

Other shows I need to finish.

Hannibal- One of the best shows of last year easily.

Game of Thrones- It's Game of Thrones which is good. Defiantly worth a watch if you are into epic fantasy stories.

Taboo- This show makes you go wtf at people. One of those I am so bored with nothing to watch.

Deals From the Darkside- Imagine Pawn Stars minus the witty banter between the crew and the guy buys creepy shit. You watch it for the creepy shit he finds.

Houdini- Watched part of the first half. It was damn good, but I don't know how accurate it is.

Finished Game Of Thrones S1, some thoughts

- Sansa should have pushed that little weasel Joffrey off the ledge

- If it wasn't for the subtitles I wouldn't have gotten past episode 1. It helps A LOT

- I'm still confused as to how Drogo died. 

- Daenyris is the most memorable character, just from her looks alone.

onto season 2....

Just to let you know, say good bye to Saturday Morning Cartoons on network television. This is the last weekend for cartoons in general because Saban refuses to produce such a venture, and the CW will air educational programming. http://deadline.com/2014/06/the-cw-saturday-morning-block-litton-entertainment-740867/

So long Saturday Morning Cartoons, you've had a run. Flip the channel to This.tv or Antenna for really old cartoons like Fox and Crow.

Saturday morning cartoons has been a dead thing for about a decade. WB (or CW, whatever) was one of the last ones to have original Saturday morning animated programming barring Cartoon Network or whatever other cable channel that regularly airs cartoons.

Besides we live in the age of streaming, on demand and whatever else. I'll watch cartoons whenever I goddamn will please. In short...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgNqDWFKxQY

Not for poor children I guess. Network TV got me through some really tough times, and there wasn't such a thing as internet. At least we still have public libraries, though it doesn't help local governments wish to cut funding for a myriad of reasons.

Watched two hours of Fox Sunday. Loved Brooklyn Nine Nine. Okay with Simpsons, but glad the plot was about Krusty.

Family Guy and Simpsons was just awful. Half of the episode was spent recycling Simpsons tropes being reviewed by the Griffins. Oh, like I didn't know about the greatest cartoon sitcom that has been running for a quarter of a century! This was a waste of effort.

I remain hopeful about the Futurama/Simpsons crossover, considering both share writers. However, I don't think they can top the Crossover Crisis.

Gotham's first two episodes. So far I am really enjoying this show. I really hope we get some mentions of Joker or even see who he is. So far the show is great, so I hope it doesn't become something else. 

Just watched the premiere of Star Wars Rebels. Really enjoyed it! I'm excited to see how they develop the characters.

Watched season 1 of the Middle. It's practically what the Simpsons was 24 years ago as well as Roseanne (which the creators worked on) and more. Who doesn't like watching all hell breakin' loose?

The Simpsons last night was alright. But they still could've gone further with what is wrong with running a franchise vs your own restaurant. But this isn't Futurama.

Z-Nation Episode One

Piece of shit, was so goofy and even the syfy channel naffness won't keep me watching for comedy value

The Strain Episode One

I thought it was great, going to keep watching this one

The Walking Dead S05E01

Premier is on UK TV tonight very excited!

Watched season 1 of the Middle. It's practically what the Simpsons was 24 years ago as well as Roseanne (which the creators worked on) and more. Who doesn't like watching all hell breakin' loose?
Really funny show. Highly underrated.

The Strain Episode One

I thought it was great, going to keep watching this one
Be prepared for an extremely slow burn of a show.

New episodes of Gotham, The Flash, Supernatural, and even The Walking Dead. All of them were pretty decent with Gotham increasingly getting better and better. The Flash is also really showing it can be a really good show, can't wait to see more. 

I still love the OG pair on PTI, but Wilbon has been pretty aggravating to listen to the past few years, especially when Magic, Kobe, and Jordan are involved.

Walking Dead, Gotham, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and The Goldbergs. I also watched Black Jesus, but the 10-episode season ended a couple weeks ago - great show.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Agent Carter and season three of Bates Motel in 2015.

Just started watching Arrow on Netflix. For the longest time I avoided it because I thought it was another teenage crapfest that WB/CW usually airs but people told me it was actually serious. Must say I'm loving it so far and only on like the fifth episode. It's cool though I see why people say it's Batman but with Green Arrow instead considering the concepts and mannerisms of Batman they incorporated into this show.

bread's done
Back