Survivor 16: Micronesia - Fans vs. Faves Official Discussion Thread - FINALE TONIGHT!

Sucks for Jonathan. He needs to be back if/when there's another opportunity.

Could someone keep a damn shirt on Tracy? It's fucking disturbing looking at her cantaloupes with the jumbo-sized grapes peeking through.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Sucks for Jonathan. He needs to be back if/when there's another opportunity.

Could someone keep a damn shirt on Tracy? It's fucking disturbing looking at her cantaloupes with the jumbo-sized grapes peeking through.[/QUOTE]
Normally I wouldn't complain, but yeah, her walleyed nipples are ridiculous.

Wow! I laughed, I cried, I cursed the TV! Geez, lots going on in last night's episode. It's a shame Jonathon had to go. Chet is a wussbag. He couldn't hold out for a few more days? I mean not that I want to see Ozzy go, but that would have been a sweet overthrow.

ugh, it would've been so awesome to see ozzie get blindsided after he was going on and on about how shocked he'd be...shaq-fu chet!

fuck Chet. That little pansy stopped playing the game the second he stepped off the boat. He deserved to go but could have helped out those who supported his doomed ass for so long.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Is is just me, or are the remaining two women from the Fans the least featured contestants in the history of Survivor?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's not just you. They get so little air time that I can't even recall their names right now. All I know is that one's a motivational speaker. And she's pretty hot.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Is is just me, or are the remaining two women from the Fans the least featured contestants in the history of Survivor?[/QUOTE]

Good point.

[quote name='captainfrizo']Nope, it's not just you. They get so little air time that I can't even recall their names right now. All I know is that one's a motivational speaker. And she's pretty hot.[/QUOTE]

Does she have some sort of unique back story? I don't know why you'd hire a 24 year old as a motivational speaker. She has no life experience. She's obviously not doing much motivating on the show or she'd be getting more air time. :lol:

If they had really pulled off the double move to vote out Ozzie it would have been an epic double switch, I can't recall anything that creative being pulled on a vote. But it turned out to be the standard everybody piles on the guy marked for eviction. Bleh.

I think anyone with a brain should now realize Ozzie has the immunity idol after he didn't want to go to isolation isle (or whatever the fuck it's called) I've always hated the hidden immunity thing. So stupid.

[quote name='wubb']
Does she have some sort of unique back story? I don't know why you'd hire a 24 year old as a motivational speaker. She has no life experience.[/quote]

She probably lives in a VAN down by the RIVER!

Anyways, how about Eliza dominating the immunity challenge?

The other tribe really needs to get rid of Ozzie, they're so afraid to take a risk.

Eliza surprises me this time around. With the way she's rocking the puzzle challenges. I liked when they were all shivering in the rain and she's sitting there like Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now. "Yep, it's raining. Get used to it, pussies."

That's what happens when the obvious choice for first to go home lasts 17 days. The fan tribe voted off so many strong players and left the weak around to help them do it. The last hope for a fan winning this was Amy's idea for the switch to vote Ozzy.

Anyone but Cerrie is my motto now. I'm still sour about her campaign to get Yaoman gone. I'm not racist but I bet Yaoman is now. He got the black shaft twice.

"Motivational Speaker" is a broad term. I know a friend of my niece's (so he was 25ish) was one for high school students. He worked with a company that tried to encourage, essentially, clean living when they went off to college.

Ultimately, I wasn't surprised Amy backed down from screwing over Ozzie. She's got big ideas, but she's a wuss deep down.

[quote name='JTHuffy']She probably lives in a VAN down by the RIVER!

Anyways, how about Eliza dominating the immunity challenge?

The other tribe really needs to get rid of Ozzie, they're so afraid to take a risk.[/quote]

Afraid to take a risk? Hardly. If that was the case, Chet would've been gone much earlier.

[quote name='k0kRoach']Anyone but Cerrie is my motto now. I'm still sour about her campaign to get Yaoman gone. I'm not racist but I bet Yaoman is now. He got the black shaft twice.[/quote]

I agree, but I'm even more pissed about Dreamz. Asshole. However, his girlfriend broke up with him and he has to go to court for custody battles and shit, so it's all good.

[quote name='Rocko']Afraid to take a risk? Hardly. If that was the case, Chet would've been gone much earlier.[/quote]

The last 2 weeks there have been opportunities to boot Ozzie. In both cases (more this week than last, since that was mostly Chet being a wuss), they decided not to. How was keeping Chet around a risk (other than giving away future challenges)? He was no threat to win the whole thing at any point. Ozzie is.

[quote name='JTHuffy']The last 2 weeks there have been opportunities to boot Ozzie. In both cases (more this week than last, since that was mostly Chet being a wuss), they decided not to. How was keeping Chet around a risk (other than giving away future challenges)? He was no threat to win the whole thing at any point. Ozzie is.[/quote]

How the hell was kicking out Joel not a risk?

They're all too star struck to kick out a favorite and think about the merge. Based on the preview it looks like that one dumbass "ice cream scooper" (great resume entry) hurts himself bad trying to jump across two platforms they're supposed to walk across on little suspended steps. Dumbass trying to impress Ozzie by taking cheap shortcuts in challenges.

Keeping Chet would have been better both times around. If they keep Chet and lose challenges, they can kick off favorites until the merge. They they have a massive numbers game advantage against the favorites.

At the least, the bozos should have voted for Ozzie just to flush out the idol. Ozzie is taken out as an individual immunity threat if he doesn't use it, Chet still goes home and the idol is removed from play if Ozzie does use it.

Could that tribe get any dumber? I mean, really. They evicted people ass backwards. First they evicted strong people, and now that they have absolutely 0 chance of winning challenges they're evicting the weak when they should be evicted strong people for the merge.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Next week is going to be funnier than shit.

Eliza: "Because it's just a stick!"[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

I don't know, Rock - going into the merge I think they made the right decision tonight.
Ami can and will stir the shit and who knows where her allegiance will fall, but Erik will do what Ozzy tells him.

I like how all these bozos assume the other half of their busted novelty alliances are still going to want to group back up again. Parvati is already saving her own ass, only she's probably going to follow through instead of punking out like Ami. Like she said, James and Ozzie are going to be screwed after the merge. Their best option is to just flush the idol out immediately.

Could that tribe get any dumber? I mean, really. They evicted people ass backwards. First they evicted strong people, and now that they have absolutely 0 chance of winning challenges they're evicting the weak when they should be evicted strong people for the merge.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Next week is going to be funnier than shit.

Eliza: "Because it's just a stick!"[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

I don't know, Rock - going into the merge I think they made the right decision tonight.
Ami can and will stir the shit and who knows where her allegiance will fall, but Erik will do what Ozzy tells him.

I like how all these bozos assume the other half of their busted novelty alliances are still going to want to group back up again. Parvati is already saving her own ass, only she's probably going to follow through instead of punking out like Ami. Like she said, James and Ozzie are going to be screwed after the merge. Their best option is to just flush the idol out immediately.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:rofl:

[/quote]That's what I was thinking. Then again, didn't Erik also bring up an attempt to blindside Ozzie a couple episodes back when Chet was still in. Or was that also Ami's idea?

[quote name='SteveMcQ']That's what I was thinking. Then again, didn't Erik also bring up an attempt to blindside Ozzie a couple episodes back when Chet was still in. Or was that also Ami's idea?[/QUOTE]
I don't recall.

I knew carving that ridiculous faux idol would come back to haunt Oz. He should have known that anyone dumb enough to think that was a real idol would eventually show it to somebody. Now Eliza will be positive Ozzie has the idol since Kathy has left and they have a timeline of when the idol was found. He should have took the idol and kicked the rock down onto the beach. People could only speculate he had it or that it had never been found.

I think next season they should make the idol a petrified monkey turd. Something people would think is a fake and then later Jeff can pull out a second petrified monkey turd to prove the other turd was an official idol.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:rofl:

[/quote]That's what I was thinking. Then again, didn't Erik also bring up an attempt to blindside Ozzie a couple episodes back when Chet was still in. Or was that also Ami's idea?

[quote name='SteveMcQ']That's what I was thinking. Then again, didn't Erik also bring up an attempt to blindside Ozzie a couple episodes back when Chet was still in. Or was that also Ami's idea?[/QUOTE]
I don't recall.

I knew carving that ridiculous faux idol would come back to haunt Oz. He should have known that anyone dumb enough to think that was a real idol would eventually show it to somebody. Now Eliza will be positive Ozzie has the idol since Kathy has left and they have a timeline of when the idol was found. He should have took the idol and kicked the rock down onto the beach. People could only speculate he had it or that it had never been found.

I think next season they should make the idol a petrified monkey turd. Something people would think is a fake and then later Jeff can pull out a second petrified monkey turd to prove the other turd was an official idol.

LOL That was great. DABU. still laughing about that. That was a funny episode. I wonder what bat tastes like?

Eliza and the stick was quite funny as well.

[quote name='JTHuffy']So sad to see Eliza go. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
Yeah, but since she had her doubts about the idol it wasn't as funny as that one time the girl had what she thought was an idol and Jeff tossed it in the fire.

She knew it was fake. She just wanted to out Ozzie for having it. Now they're all going to gang up on him to get rid of it, or even if they don't he's paranoid enough to use it next tribal whether they go after him or not. Ozzie could at least have claimed Kathy had it. Or even Cirie so she gets a little suspicion on her so she doesn't wind up final two because they all are too focused battling eachother.

That would be their best option. The majority vote Ozzie with enough votes so Cirie would be the second choice to go.

bread's done
Back